Chemtrails Planes Fly From Unlisted Airfields. Not Civilian Craft

Alan writes –

Lots of spraying over East Scotland over the last few months. Similar patterns and results as previously mentioned. They look like large white airliners but rarely show up on planefinder…

…so aren’t using the 4digit IFF/SSR code to identify them to civilian ATC.
Although they must be in contact with ATC to get permission for their unusual criss cross flying patterns.

I did follow one aircraft on planefinder that was doing a pattern near Lincoln and it returned to an unlisted airfield near Crawley.

Another aircraft doing a pattern near Donaster returned to an unlisted airfield in Northern France.

TAP –  There’s your answer Doncaster.  You’re being attacked from an airfield in Northern France.   Which one, Alan?  Doncaster could send a Spitfire party over to ‘fix’ the place.

12 Responses to “Chemtrails Planes Fly From Unlisted Airfields. Not Civilian Craft”

Good morning Conspiritors,
    All the questions still remain—
    WHO? is doing this.
    WHY?, are they doing it,
    WHAT? do they expect to get from it,
    and WHO’S paying for it all.
    WHY?, can’t we find out anything from our MP’s.

We know it is happening around the world, we can see it being done. Were can we get answers from???.

John.

2. Sackerson says:

I begin to despair of commenting, seeing that fellow commentors ignore my main points and get my minor ones exactly wrong, e.g. the Anon (it would be, wouldn’t it) who interpreted my comment that water vapour may have the beneficial effect of counteracting global cooling, as meaning that I am a proponent of global warming.

However:

1. What chemicals are these supposed to be, exactly?
    2. What hard evidence of them?

I suppose none of the other commenters to this piece will get as far as reading 1 and 2 above, before answering in the usual slack, abusive, irrelevant and incorrect manner.

Hi Tap, Does Sackerson know how to use your “way back machine”, ie your archive.
    If he used it he would not have to ask his silly questions, which have been answered several times before.
    Alan from Scotland, is tracking the chemtrail planes, so we will know know where they are operating from.
    He says they do not have identification on the planefinder site he found.
    So they must be military planes, operating in secret.

4. Sackerson says:

Never mind that, if you’ve actually proved it it’ll be in the MSM. I look forward to reading it.

5. alan says:

I tracked an ‘unknown aircraft’ on planefinder yesterday which originated in Huntsville Alabama. It was flight number ‘u’ Really weird. It was intercepted by another ‘unknown aircraft’ over Crief in Scotland. The second aircraft originated near Dublin. The two aircraft ( possibly a 747 and a 737) then flew on the same heading together over Tayside and Fife before heading out over the North Sea and south to mainland Europe. The 2nd unknown aircraft from Dublin then disappeared from planefinder off the coast of Hull. It must have switched it’s transponder off as I didn’t see any reports of any crashes in the area. The Huntsville aircraft then continued south and landed near Luxembourg at about 5pm.
    Interestingly the Huntsville aircraft was listed as flying from ‘frankfurt to Toledo’. Maybe this is some black humour that evades us lol.
    I googled ‘Huntsvillle chemtrails’ and the screen lit up with hits. ‘Capital of chemtrails’ etc with lots of pictures and videos. And a huge aerospace centre.
    I’d loved to have known someone in Crieff and asked them to look up at the sky and report any chemtrail activity. I’ve seen large airliners fly together south of Aberdeen spraying heavily.

I read a report from somewhere that someone was going to Scotland to get away from the chemtrails. maybe you need to find where the royal estates are and walk all over those. The peasants are being gassed up there as well, it seems.

Please post the co-ordinates of these unlisted airfields at:

I tried believing the John kettle site for a few days, but I can’t. I really can’t!

John Kettler, I mean.

I know the Dolphin class submarine disappeared in Bremerhaven without a trace, and all, but that could be manmade technology slipping stuff into a parallel dimension. Until an ET tracks me down and introduces herself (I prefer girls), and shows me a series of persuasive conjuring tricks I haven’t seen before, I will be maintaining a stance of skepticism. Project camelot is simply not good enough. It has too many obvious tricks, which are replicated in each bit of theatre until you can see the pattern of deception.

10. joe says:

There was heavy chemtrailing in Manchester yesterday (13th May). Evident from this clip from the Etihad stadium. See the sky at 20secs…

Hi Tap, Well done to Joe for spotting the stadium chemtrails.
    Could the plane tracked by Alan have landed at Humberside airport, across the river from Hull.
    The more information we gather, the more proof we have for Sackerson.
    Then he may see the light and become one of the believers.

12. Andy says:

Hey, I just spotted a Christman Air system flight (CASA016)
    Which I couldn’t find much info on, except they originate from the US, but this flight left RAF Boscomb Down and flew out at 10,000 feet to the Atlantic off the coast of cornwall then back. (testing perhaps?)

Andy