David Cameron To Collect His Financial Dues Shortly

Hi Tap, This Document has come into my possession that you will no doubt find very interesting, I will only Comment on one of the sections at the end of it, It is one of the most comprehensive reports you are ever likely to come across, relating to the Financial Situation. I have marked the doc. with sticky notes, if you activate the relevant Tools, & click on Comments in The Reader it will make life easier Searching it. The doc. is fully Searchable in its self also.

THIS FURTHER JUSTIFIES THAT THE REFERENCE I GAVE REGARDING THE SECRET GOLD TREATY, By David Guyatt was a key Lnk in The Chain.

This Document also shows that Ben Fulford is Justified in what he has Stated in Various Reports. David Wilcocks has done an Excellent job in putting this Report Together, I am sure you will enjoy reading it.

FINANCIAL TYRANNY
Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time

The link if you want to put it as a READ on LINE:- as you will find copying from it difficult as it has been modified

This is the Part that interested me, & will mean we will be seeing a lot of interesting EVENTS in THE near FUTURE.

TERMINATION OF THE FINANCES of :-
To name but a few BanKi-Moon, BIS, Barclays, Barroso Berluskoni, Bernanke, Blair, Blankfein, Bushs’, Cameron, Clintons’,Credit Suisse Draghi, FEDERAL RESERVE ALL BANKS, Geithner, Greenspan, HSBC Group, IMF, Montini,
Kissenger, Netanyahu, Papademos, Poulson, Queen Elizabeth ll, Rockefellers’, Romney, Rompuy, Rothschilds’, Rubin, Sarkozy, Soros, Summers

JUST LOOK at THOSE NAMES, Blair, Q.E 2 & Cameron, how is he going to explain this one to The Electorate?

I would also draw your attention to the Stuff on Gold & Platinum, I Have Marked, as well as the bit where The Irish asked where the money was coming from, that they were borrowing from the IMF. That totally stuffed them just like Max Keiser said.

REGARDS ………… WASP

10 Responses to “David Cameron To Collect His Financial Dues Shortly”

Ban Ki-moon’s links to Sun Myung Moon and Unification Church (Moonies)

So whats new about this?

Well done, You found David Wilcox’s report then copy and pasted some of it.

Again, Well done for bringing this already OLD news to our attention.

3. wasp says:

Try reading it, you might learn something, or are you aware of all the information contained within.

If so why didn’t you tell us about it, this contains some very interesting stuff, some of which I haven’t seen before, backed up with documentation. perhaps you are able to expand on it. If this is the case then send in the data.

REGARDS …….. WASP

Wilcock copies stuff from other sources such as John Kettler but doesn’t always acknowledge the sources he uses. Wasp similarly is entitled to copy others. In fact that’s the craft of the blogger. Such files are often updated after their initial publication. There’s nothing original under the sun, as I’m sure you’re aware. We learned most of these techniques from New labour in the 1990s!

That’s the “internet” in a nutshell.

Start a rumour. Someone adds to it. Then some people add more to it. Then someone attributes it to someone “important”.

Next step everybody believes it.

Our politicians and their masters are expert at the game. They have teams of people posing as “renegades” and “anti-establishment” writing and posting such material.

Ministry of Disinformation.

First Rule: Don’t believe anything unless you can poke it with a stick.

(The meaning of life is having a good time: the rest is propaganda)

//First Rule: Don’t believe anything unless you can poke it with a stick.//

I disagree. All belief is based on faith. Your first rule is an article of faith. This doesn’t make anything true but it does mean you can’t guarantee anything is true or false. Even things you can poke.

You disagree and say that the sun will be in the sky tomorrow, and that that belief is based solely on observation not faith. Wrong. The only reason you believe that is going to happen is because you have faith in your observation and measurements. Faith is required to believe anything. If you don’t have faith in your scientific method you won’t use it.

Jesus knew this when he said “blessed are those who have believed and not seen.” Faith is the basis of all belief.

– Me.

Unfortunately we are forced to look into all kinds of things that look unlikely at first glance, but later appear to be correct information. I had no idea 911 was a false flag for ten years. Yet I’m glad I kept reading and looking into things as eventually the fog clears.

Right now I am highly suspicious of Project Camelot, to which has to be added David Wilcock, David Icke, and a long list of others. I am most unsure of much of their material, but I keep looking at it, as you can eventually decode the messages. Usually some kind reader sends me a proof one way or another. The problem with dismissing the alien thing in total is the volume of evidence, with local farmers, for example near where I live, convinced they saw a UFO crashing in the mountains. There are mutilations of cattle, abductees, contactees all giving the same basic story.

Then form there, is they are here, why are they here? It can’t all be tourism.

I would like to be able to poke it all with a stick. I prefer to keep an open mind than offer blanket skepticism, however. You can make progress that way, even if it’s usually two steps forward, and one back.

8. Julia says:

Hi WASP, I was sent a link to this, might be of interest
    Check out this video on YouTube:

It is about imminent arrests of top people.

Anonymous, though you sometimes have a good point, you present it in a very negative way which generates a feeling of POWERLESSNESS. Or maybe of giving up. This is not good for anyone. I find it very hard to believe that everyone doing research on these kind of subjects is dodgy and employed by the CIA or whatever, as is currently frequently suggested to the point that we argue about that more than anything else! However, if I was the CIA, the best way to put a spanner in the works for humanity’s progress would be to cast doubt on all these researchers like Icke, Jones etc by saying they might be part of the CIA. Then get all the good people to squabble about it and keep them busy squabbling so they can’t get on with some really good research and find out the truth.

9. wasp says:

Very interesting Julia, I have been searching around on this stuff for a while, & here is another Link to add to the collection.

Wilcock lays it on the line, & talks to an insider called DRAKE, who has apparently been vetted by an independent source. Site Link :-

Video Link:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucxF4b9hHuw&feature=plcp&context=C4295abeVDvjVQa1PpcFM5-QnLlnUm5X8apqhuwqpwfuWfov8x1Y8%3D

Anon. if you knew anything about obtaining data, you would be aware that not all experimental results will sit on the line, if the ‘σ’ value is too great, so we carry out an Iterative Analysis to give the best fit, from data which is perhaps not what we would prefer, and from this less than perfect information we are able to produce a graph & improve our understanding of what we are studying. I am sure you can work out the corollary to this with regard to the Data w/r/t Information/Disinformation, from a Qualitative Stand Point.

I choose generally not to answer many smart arse comments as it is a waste of my time. try not to waste yours on inane comments.

You will not find it possible to copy & paste from the D/L pdf in question. I typed short Sticky Notes & copied and pasted from them, as appropriate.

REGARDS …….. WASP

10. wasp says:

First try Failed
    2nd Try :-

to add to the collection.

independent source. Site Link :-

Video Link:- take your pick, they are all here.

WILCOCK’S DRAKE INTERVIEW Pt 1

am sure you can work out the corollary to this with regard to the Data w/r/t

Information/Disinformation, from a Qualitative Stand Point.

waste yours on inane comments.

& copied and pasted from them, as appropriate.

REGARDS …….. WASP