Illuminati Signature Clearly Visible Over London Olympics

From WASP.

London Olympics 2012 : Zion (The New Jerusalem)

When the logo for the London Olympics was unveiled in June 2007 at the cost of £400,000 there was significant public uproar due to both the cost and how terrible it looked. Despite public pressure, the International Olympic Committee stood fast on keeping the logo, with no flexibility. In other words, this particular logo was very important. Why? There are many interpretations spread about the net, all intended to dissolve the true symbolic meaning behind the logo.

It has been claimed to look like a swastika, a runner and even Lisa Simpson but these are all ridiculous diversions. On first glance you can easily make out the numbers 2012, but why the random ‘dot’? Here’s why…Are we to believe that the London 2012 Olympics are going to facilitate the implementation of Zion – the ‘New Jerusalem‘?

To recite William Blake’s poem ‘Jerusalem‘:

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England’s mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God On England’s pleasant pastures seen?
And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills? And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold:Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my spear: O clouds unfold! Bring me my chariot of fire.
I will not cease from mental fight,Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England’s green and pleasant land.

An 18th century writer, artist and esotericist, William Blake had connections with Freemasonry. Was this early work a declaration of the esoteric agenda, for all to see?

After all he was ‘involved’.

London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Street Plan

I shall start by stating my intentions. With my research, I do not intend to cause panic or fear, or to create a platform for prejudice and hate. I publish these views in order to simply raise awareness. To raise awareness on the grounds, that if indeed something does transpire during the London Olympics 2012, you can observe the event with a critical eye.

It is my intention to ensure we shall not be duped!Following my two previous articles concerning the Olympics 2012, I decided to cast myeyes into the air and look down again. You guessed it, out came Google Maps.Here’s a map and satellite view of the Olympics 2012 Site. Zoom in and take a look:Stratford in London, is to become host to the Olympic village, which is undergoing massive regeneration due to the project. The site was claimed to be the last area of suitable wasteland in London. Pretty lucky eh? Or maybe it was left alone for years for this very reason!

I choose the latter.

And so… to the point. Take a look at the Olympic site with the Google Maps road view. On a first glance it looks like any other map view, but persevere… take a closer look at the road names (click to enlarge):You will find that the entire site of the Olympic Village is surrounded by somewhat biblical and mystical road names. The New Jerusalem you ask?

10 Responses to “Illuminati Signature Clearly Visible Over London Olympics”

The olympic logo can be made to look like a lot of things.

2. wasp says:

Is THat so.
    Go on then, try it, so that it is in coordination with all the other supporting evidence from which it was derived, in the original Post.

REGARDS ……. WASP

Some interesting video’s folk:-

SATANS OLYMPIC LOGO 2012 + Rik Clay’s 2012 Olympic Research
    Fight0Tyranny

London Olympics 2012 ‘ Zion’ Logo
    CameronsContrick

SECRET SYMBOL OLYMPIC 2012
    player7860

HETT

Great post Wasp.. Cant get the streets up could you put them out?

5. Julia says:

Rik Clay has done some stuff on this subject. Obviously on the right track as he mysteriously died at a very young age.
    I have been thinking that Jerusalem is Bath actually, underneath the current city which is about 4 or 5 layers of city deep and full of underground activity. The hills, mills, and lambs match Bath quite nicely too. I can plot a rough square mile with the Abbey in the centre and a street going roughly north east matches the Via Dolorosa. Bath would originally have been a bowl shape with all roads leading down to the centre like Jerusalem. I feel that the New Jerusalem must be one square mile, like the old one, so the City of London seems like a good candidate too, especially as it is full of money lenders.
    Have you checked out the Monopoly Board WASP? It is full of clues.

6. wasp says:

I am glad you liked it Anon, here is a Scribe interactive Link :-
    http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/6078610 It should work. I’ve got another Link to a different site somewhere but I can’t find it at present.

I will take a look at the Monopoly stuff Julie, but I am looking into something else at present, & time is always the limiting factor.

REGARDS ….. WASP

7. wasp says:

Sorry, TYPO I hit the ‘e’ instead of the ‘a’ Julia.
    The trouble is I still have an intermittent disappearing Cursor for some reason.
    Icke has got this on his site now, it was done by Ric Clay, but I haven’t noticed that acknowledgment.

REGARDS …….. WASP

8. Julia says:

Yes I know that time factor problem! I had a lot of intermittent cursor trouble at one point, combined with the computer spewing out stuff I didn’t type! I think it was a line tap. You are probably getting it because you are on a bit of a roll at the moment WASP.
    Do you happen to know the third verse of Jerusalem WASP. It seems to have disappeared, so could possibly be the most interesting. I have what I think is an extract “The Serpent Temples thro’ the Earth /. From the wide Plain of Salisbury” which seems to refer to the earth currents particularly around Avebury.

9. It may have escaped your attention that the four logo shapes, read as Hebrew characters (five, counting the masoretic dot in the centre) spell, when read backwards and forwards in the shape of a solar cross, the words ‘Miy Ba’al’ which, roughly translated, means ‘Who is in charge?’

The positioning of the six ground-to-air missile sites may also reveal some geomantically interesting pattern when the dots are joined on a map.

I laughed as soon as I read the first line. Really? London is thought as the new Jeruselum, just as America is the new Israel (Yup, I know Jeruselum’s in Israel, but I’ve done my research too.) and it’s a widely known thing, nothing sinister. So, either the creators of the logo made it that way to signify that very reason, or all you people scarers are just seeing what you want to see. I see nothing sinister.
    Also, why would you want to change a logo if it really cost that much? If I designed it and I spent that much, I would not be happy in the slightest to change.
    Open. Up. Your. Minds. And. Live. In. The. Real. World.