It seems that the fighting in Libya is far from over. Here are reports from 6th February from an organisation styling itself the Libyan Free Press. The reports don’t come across as all that accurate, but it seems some kind of resistance to the NATO invasion is still carrying on. I am not in the UK or watching main media, but I haven’t heard any other reports of such ongoing resistance elsewhere.
The website is interesting in that similar organisations in other countries which see themselves as NATO victims, like Serbia and Syria, where news reporting is entirely skewed, are offering expressions of support. many Russian channels. I have no way of corroborating any of the reports, but someone is obviously determined that NATO’s occupation and oppression of Libya is going to have an ongoing price. They mention targeting journalists from Al Jazeera, and other oppressor-supporting news organisations as being targets, as well as NATO ‘mercenaries’.
I have no idea how the LFP found me. I pass on their report for what it’s worth. It sounds a tad exaggerated, aspirational as much as real, but it sounds very much as if they haven’t given up yet. The English isn’t bad, which shows a certain amount of education behind the organisation, but the statistical reporting seems weak, and prone to serious exaggeration.
Green army entered North Misrata for five hours, and freed 1139 prisoners and people held against their will in the renegade city.
283 rebels were killed in the 5 hour gun battle, the operation covered 28% of Misrata, 21 suspected prison hold out sites were raided, 3250 green soldiers took part in the raid.
Unknown number of Misrata brigades were seriously injured, green army incured 42 injuries, no deaths, 72 Germany leopard tanks were destroyed in Misrata, the operation has been planned two weeks ahead of time.
North Misrata to the airport was left in heavy cloud of smoke, 9 prisoners did not make it alive, they were caught in fire.
145 Misrata prison guards were shot execution style with silencers before the prisons and concentration camps were raided, 45 Israeli IDF soldiers were killed in Misrata, and green army found vaults of Libyan dinars, Qatar dinars, huge amounts of dollars, Sterling pounds, Euros and plenty of gold.
The amount of money found inside Misrata’s Freedom and Martyrs bank could easily be in the excess of $225 billion (TAP – !!! sounds a bit unlikely but who knows?), and most of this money was looted by Misrata rebels from Sirte.
7 Military commanders from rebel brigades, 25 captains and 51 leutenant colonels taken prisoners.
* (3) 40 green prisoners had been exchanged for 1 rat captain from Benghazi, this was done in good gesture to commemorate the birth of prophet Mohammed.
* (4) Green army continues to gain ground and momentum in Benghazi, on FEB 4, 2012, exactly midnight, a new brigade of 5000 men with silencers will edit and clean the city. If that number is not adequate enough, a new batch of trainers and recruiters will take full regiment for training.
* (5) Pilots and flight attendants of Libyan Arab Airways continued their sit ins and demonstrations for none payment of salaries, green army will take charge in compensating them due to none payment of salaries.
* (6) Green Army has imported 25 000 silencer weapons, 10 000 night vision goggles. This gives the army tactical advantage in capturing enermy posts without being detected, silencers allow quick entrance without waking up the opponent and very quiet exit, it accomplishes silent deadly methods of operation without too much noise.
* (7) Rebels have abandoned most of their border posts, and took off their uniforms, all borders to Libya via Tunis have been left without personnel by the rebels. Planned attacks on the rebel posts yielded no results with empty posts with the exception of Wazin and Yafran crossing, we suspect most rebels to have moved inside Tripoli to either re-enforce their position or they have been over powered, East of Tripoli has be taken by fighters from Zentan brigades and the green army. Rebels are barricaded near the port entrance and Friday market, it’s wise for residents inside Tripoli to start attacks on the rebels, we estimate their numbers to be limited.
* (8) French ship that was docked on the coast of Tripoli has been shot down, set a blaze by the green army, the number of dead sailors in the ship cannot be reached nor established, the ship received 190 mortar and 55 RPG rounds, green army made sure it never exits the port.
* (9) The American mercenary fleet that flew inside Mitiga military airbase has been shot down by green army near the Tripoli harbor, 19 American mercenary bodies were recovered at the harbor, and then gasoline was poured in their ears, and the bodies completely burned with gas, green army took their weapons as war souvenirs. Orders from the Libyan Green Intelligence Bureau have been given not to take NATO & UN soldiers alive, all must be extinguished, killed at their place and point of capture, this applies mercenary reporters of Aljazeera and many other Western corresponding agencies.
* (10) Hakim Belhaj was said to have received two blessings of gun shot wounds in his eyes and temple, this son of jackal made it alive, in the name of Allah/GOD, green army will achieve it’s final victory of eliminating the rat hierarch from Hafter, Hakim to the mice president Abdel Jalil, these people need be hand over their deaths by bullets in the head, and the red army will send their families the price of the bullet. Only hundreds of bullets in the head, chest or the heart of Hakim Belhaj and it’s crew of NATO mercenaries will save us from further bloodshed.
* (11) Every day in Libya is a martyrs day since the attacks on Libya have been instituted by NATO, green army is constantly recruiting for silencer sharp shooters to avenge the blood of the martyrs. We live you today with thought of resistance, it’s a human duty to resist oppressors worldwide, we glorify oppression when we do not resist. Kill, shoot, destroy and maim that oppress and bully us, be they super powers, super villains or super hooligans. Death to oppressors.
MISRATA-RATS ATTACKING TAVERGA CIVILIANS
USEUL VIDEO LINKS
Cynthia McKinney’s Video Channel
FOR “CLEANSING” OF LIBYA
NATO has found a vital resource for “cleansing” of Libya, for the final suppression of the resistance of the Libyan people..They released 10 to 11 thousand of criminals from the Libyan prisons.
This was told on current press conference in Benghazi Libya at 23h Aug, by former colonel in the Army Omar Ahmed Bani.
Approximately 80% of them are terrorists and members of Al Qaeda. – On Buslime prison, where 540 from 690 of released prisoners belong to Al Qaeda. – Consequently, the total for the radical stripping of Libya with the imminent cutting-off heads and other Salafi hobbies, NATO deliberately mobilized an army of criminals and terrorists from Al Qaeda..”