I’m A Little Distracted. Getting Married Today.

Blogging is not the highest priority right now. Reason being – our wedding. Make-up, dresses, pretty shoes, last minute attention from the hairdresser – and that’s just the girls.

It seems like www.coasttocoastam.com have let Gregory Pitchford down after promising him a slot on last night’s show. Other than that, I’ve got a job to do. Now where’s my suit? I’ll be back when the emotional dust has settled. I’m 57 and have never done anything like this before. It was all panic this morning, but as the moment approaches, I feel calm. This might at last enable us to live together as a family, after three years of commuting between countries to see each other.

17 Responses to “I’m A Little Distracted. Getting Married Today.”

Wow, congratulations. Enjoy the day.

– Ed.

PS don’t forget the rings!!!

you darkhorse you.

I best get round the pub & hold a glass up to you both.

“CHEERS”

Wishing many years of health, wealth, happiness & good fortune.

HETT

3. Very best wishes for the future Tap!!

CR.

4. truthi says:

What you doing on ere!! Go get married!!! Have a brill life together…Truthi

5. Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

Congratulations Tap!
    Your wife and your baby are so lovely! Please post your baby’s picture time to time.

Wedding went really well. Thanks for all the good wishes. I’ll post a picture or two on Monday when we get them from photographer.

Congrats to you both Tap – Glad it all went well !

Sean

9. wasp says:

I haven’t been on the site till now, & have just seen that today was your Wedding Day Tap, I would say that 57 was about the right age to get Married, or not at all.
    I congratulate you both, & wish you the best of health & happiness.

You have a distinct advantage having a son, I am totally out numbered having three daughters.

Whilst they are highly qualified in their respective fields their lack of LOGIC TOTALLY BAFFLES ME.
    It is I would say quite correct when said that ‘MEN COME FROM MARS & WOMEN COME FROM VENUS.’

REGARDS …… WASP

10. Julia says:

WASP logic is nothing to do with being male and female. Massive generalisation which i strongly object to!

Congrats Tap, glad you have sneaked an 8 into the date to mess up any potential Illuminati numbering.

11. wasp says:

Julia, I put it in to Rattle the Cage & start a debate!

All I can say to that is that ‘Male Logic is Different to Female Logic.’

REGARDS ……. WASP

The date was chosen with female logic. It was to be held on the 11th, but Shane said dates with 11 in them are unlucky, and insisted on the 18th as the first good number on a Saturday. How did she know?

13. Gordon Logan says:

Congratulations to both of you! It’s an excellent institution, which is disappearing in the UK as the culture goes down the drain.

Thanks, Gordon. It is easier to get married abroad somehow. In the Philippines they all believe in marriage, which makes joining in the natural thing to do. The cost is far more reasonable too (depending on what level you pitch at).

Hi Tap, Congratulations, Don’t forget we are your children too, we will still require looking after. Best of luck.

I learn as much from this blog as anyone else! I write the minority of the posts. Charming thought that I have a following of children. Thanks!

Congratulations from Vaxholm, Sweden. Keep up the good work! /Fredrik