Where’s The Best Place In The World To Have Your Baby?

WOW so sorry , Tap. So sorry to hear all this.

HETT – I wonder what the history & routines of UK injections is for our children, say over the last 50 years. I’m sure there could be value (input) here from your growing gang of visitors.

This is a poignant subject like so many you highlight, Tap. But seriously too close to home. Please dont think you’d be better off back home in the UK. I have had my concerns (UK) for a while. we have had a few children. The medics always want to mess around with them towards the end & they always want to shove their hands up!!!.

Then when you get close to birth they want to break the waters and speed up the dilation. This seems to cause a more distressed birth. Surely nature knows best!!! Let it go its course unless there is a real issue needing intervention.

Maybe this is why so many now have become tummy cut births or require horrific cuts to the opening requiring stitches, nearly a production-line fast food birth. My Daughter recently gave birth where she suffered the same old messing, speeded-up dilation and waters broken for her. There was nearly a death loss here. troubling. It was a very close shave but I’m sure nothing learned.

I was horrified to find the Girl playing midwife had never bore a child. That’s got to be wrong. Text book birth is so wrong. They simply have no experience. A midwife has to be fully aware & connected to the mothers real life experience. Whilst playing nurse she simply was not connected to the reality of what mother was going through. Too much talk not enough knowledge.

Also there are now so many less births!!!,

If you only have 1 – 2 children then so much less experience for mum & dad is had in the birth front-line. The elation of a new arrival blinds many from the reality of the poor care actually received so I reckon many issues are overlooked by the distraction of a new baby.

Any thoughts or am I just ranting?
By HETT commenting on Philippine Pediatricians Secretly Inject Poisons Into New Born Babies.

HETT, I think any doubts we might have had as to your gender are now settled!! (the name HETT gives no clue) Great comment. I agree with all you say. We avoided the UK for these very reasons. A friend in Shrewsbury was induced, rushed and suffered an unnecessary Caesarian only two months ago. Very stressful. Here in the Philippines they haven’t got around to those kind of interventions yet, and you really can control whether you are sliced up with a knife or you press on with nature, as long as you are prepared to pay the birthing staff for the required number of hours of labour.

The problem in the Philippines, as it has turned out, is the continual lying at the hospital. Yes it was very poignant to find out bits of evidence of unauthorised medical intervention after the birth and before we had him in our control. We were informed with great celebration by the hospital on arrival that nothing in this hospital ever happens without the consent of the patient. That was lie number one.

Then we found a discarded vaccine box in the trash, and asked what it was doing, to be told that it was a mandatory vaccination for all new born babies. There was no mention of anything about mandatory interventions at any stage beforehand when we were briefed by Admissions or the doctor.

Not until the bill came did we then realise that the pediatrician had in fact also injected another toxic jab into the six hour old baby, who had not even had a feed or a cuddle from his mother at that stage.

For God’s sake, before he’s even had his first suck of milk, he was shot with a strong appetite suppressant.

Overall I’m still glad we didn’t have the baby in the UK, which is the meat factory you describe. Shane would undoubtedly had been forced into a Caesarian.

As HETT says, what do your experiences suggest?

JULIA

Glad you are out of there! Childbirth is not an illness, and newborns are usually healthy. Separation of baby and mother starts at birth in UK too. Not good. You are supposed to abandon your baby in its plastic cot and leave it while you go to phone or toilet. Health and safety! I can’t think of anywhere healthier or safer than the mother’s arms. A baby was stolen from my ward shortly after i left. Had my second baby at home. Much better!

TAP

Exactly!

Anonymous
Hi Tap, Congratulations on having a new Son. Try not to take it too hard regarding the injections, let’s hope there are no reactions. You did your best to keep the injections away from him. It would have been the same in this Country , just different muppet’s. We can only try and educate people through your blog, like you have been doing.

We did our best for you, son. I hope you recover the alertness you had at the moment you were born. Your eyes were sparkling amazed at the crazy world you had just arrived in, responding to all the sounds going on around you.

On a happier note, here’s one attempt to end our son’s life before it had begun from another medical practitioner which failed

DragonFruitMan comments –

I am a year+ ‘lurker’ of your site and this is my first post.

I’m really sorry to hear of you & your baby’s experience in Manilla.

Best place in the world to have a baby? I don’t know.

We are from the UK and had our 3rd child in Chiang Mai, Thailand.

We engaged the services of a Doula familiar with Thailand’s methods of childbirth and post birth procedures.
Essential in our opinion, we had seen enough hospital madness over the years with friends.

We left going to the hospital until the last minute and forty minutes after arriving at the hospital, my wife (a pre-natal yoga teacher) ‘breathed’ our baby out naturally with barely a push (active birth techniques).

The doctor hadn’t arrived (from a late night party), and we (Doula and me) kept the nurses away which suited us. Massage and breath was all that was needed. No hospital beds, equipment or even harsh lighting. The Doula bought some fairy lights with her!

We never let our baby out of our sight and successfully managed to avoid all the vaccinations/drops etc. usually given post birth and also at the follow up check the doctor had no problem (almost encouraged us) when we said we were not going to follow the (up to 17!) vaccinations children in Thailand have.

If we didn’t have a Doula and weren’t aware of the hospital procedures, she would have been taken away from us, injected, eye dropped etc.

3+ years on our baby is still super healthy & still breast fed (not exclusively!) and even though we’re back in the UK now, I don’t want her to receive any vaccinations, I hope that’s a fight that can be won.

This blog site is such a good resource.

TAP Thanks, Dragonfruitman. Your experience sounds amazing. You managed to stop them getting control of the baby because you used yoga. From there you were able to keep ahead of the game. But you still went into a hospital. There is always the risk they will get control and start jabbing. Congratulations on your success against the system.

By the way, the email address at Asian Hospital is info@asianhospital.com. If you want to find out about their services or something, you could always email them. Their website is www.asianhospital.com. I think they should be told what people think of them.

Don’t have your baby there is my advice, after our experiences. They have a huge clean building, filled with toxic low energy lighting, dangerous pediatricians who lie and managers who hide, or live on the golf course. Avoid.

10 Responses to “Where’s The Best Place In The World To Have Your Baby?”

1. DRAGONFRUITMAN says:

I am a year+ ‘lurker’ of your site and this is my first post.

I’m really sorry to hear of you & your baby’s experience in Manilla.

Best place in the world to have a baby? I don’t know.

We are from the UK and had our 3rd child in Chiang Mai, Thailand.

This blog site is such a good resource.

TAP

“GREAT” as always,

Sorry but your issues made me so angry.

Thanks.

What do you think is my gender?

my partner suffered from mothers prescribed Thalidomide “WHERE WILL IT ALL END”?

Was i a fool to mate with this person? where does it all end?
    have we cursed my childeren?.
    who are these injections/drugs targeting? “which generation”?
    are they really that smart?.
    then we have Genetics, nano tech, etc etc the foods the air the water the dental & we are still surviving.
    They must be so pissed were getting wise to them Bastards.

HETT

PS are you able to list “your” all time “TOP 10s” must reads as many new hot visitors could be missing out on your now years of must read exposing articals. a serious mountain of valid info.

1/ Taps favourite’s
    2/ worth reading
    3/ first time visitors must reads
    4/ most relevant
    5/ you simply didn’t know
    6/ open your eyes.
    7/ Get educated before its 2late

Something like this Im sure will help your many readers become more well informed, opening their eyes to ask more questions.

etc ? etc

“much love”

HETT

That’s a great idea. The way to do that would be to set up another blog in wordpress which is much easier to control than google. Google is great because it brings traffic.

I could have a link in my intro to the other blog if it works well.

Trouble is, I’ve got enough to do keeping this going, and it would need someone to organise and run it.

There are two thousand posts on here to select from. I think someone could do that as a little job for a month or so.

Any one interested?

Or make your own blog and build it up writing your own viewpoint. It sounds like you have a story to tell.

I try to keep blogging as a fairly lazy hobby with others sharing the workload sending me stuff. That way I act as a filter, a headline writer and editor as much as a writer. It’s easier as you can’t write good stuff every day, but ten people can!

What is needed to is to store the blog into categories first, then have your top ten per category etc.

Anyone can take material from this blog anyway. The internet is free. It would just need someone with an eye to organising information. maybe you’ve created a new job fir yourself, HETT!

Sorry to break it to you and your beauty but the ‘poison’ you referred to will not kill your son any faster than your ignorance will.
    First of all, those said substances that were, in your uneducated laymen’s term “jabbed” into your son will do him more good than bad. You are in no position to base your judgment off something you researched online. You didnt even have the courage to post the benefits of the said medications which FYI are routine to any decent hospital or even small clinic’s childbirth procedure. If you know so much you should just be your own Pediatrician/OB/& everyone’s doctor while youre at it! To me you sound like you were just more concerned that your bill went overboard, w/c brings me to my next opinion:

I was born and raised in the Phils and i dont know one person that was born at home(not that there’s anything wrong with that) but it is very ignorant of u to say most filipinos opt for home childbirth for the lack of money to pay for a doctor! Maybe that’s what you jave been told by your beauty and her family in which case i am at least happy that you have found a perfect match in terms of IQ and Virtue. If you are so upset go fly your family back to UK and stop acting like youre the king of the world in the phils where judging by your age you are clearly just trying to make the most out of your pension money. Thanks to that exchange rate, &the colonial mentality of some of my countrymen, you’ve finally found your life’s purpose!

A reaction at last.

A tiny baby just hours old?

With the notorious Hepatitis B vaccine which most US doctors refuse to be jabbed with as they fear the DNA of animals could be detrimental to their health.

My son hadn’t even had his first suck of milk, or been held by his mother when the pedo started work on the little mite out of our sight and control.

Without permission of parents, which has been guaranteed by the hospital for all interventions.

Now come on. I don’t need to suffer from colonialism or whatever to wish for my son not to be harmed needlessly by a vaccine with many known side effects admitted to by the manufacturer Glaxo Smithkline, and if doctors know anything in the USA, maybe a whiole lot worse.

He was a s bright-eyed as they come when he was born, and was lethargic and not the same when he was delivered to our room. We were very happy to get out of that hospital, I can assure you, and will not be going back.

So please don’t worry.

Wow Tap what a reaction to free & open info from a concerned parent.

Its my belief, personal experience is worth its weight in gold.

please keep up the good work.

regarding the TAPS top 10?

I’ve started its simple & more to do.

HETT

8. AlanH says:

Well at least you have one individual introducing a bit of controversy, but it seems to me that Mr Anonymous sic)was more concerned about insulting Johnny Foreigner than he was in being constructive. eg. using layman’s terms automatically label you as uneducated, and the derogatory references to your wife..very unsavoury, but as we know from living in that place, the chip on the shoulder mentality is never far from the surface. This is clearly written by a Filipino with some medical experience, and someone no doubt up to his neck in Pharmaceutical kick backs. Someone should tell him that taking Vitamin C is beneficial, but not when it is laced with arsenic.

Mr AlanH, i would just like to point out that this blogpost alone was the basis for me labeling him uneducated and not his use of laymen’s terms. The only reason why I emphasized this is because of the fact that he is clearly not well educated enough in this matter to talk about the said procedure as though he knew the ins and outs of it all. There is a reason people come to hospitals. There is a reason why you don’t just take care of things at home. And a hospital that you have had all the time in the world to choose and change to your liking surely does not deserve this much trash talk on something that is only seen evil because of the fact that he didn’t fully understand what was done.

Also, I may have come off derogatory in terms of describing his wife but that’s only because being a Filipino myself it sickens me to have someone from a foreign country have such mentality about my country and fellowmen (judging from the way he described how things were commonly done in the Phils) I can assure you that any foreigner friend of mine does not have the same idea of the Philippines and the Philippine people that this man has.
    I am educated, but not in all things of life which is why i dont try to explain and react violently to things that I know not much about. I think it is ignorant and close minded of people to question and not simply respect something that is done for their own benefit.

ALSO I can assure you Mr.AlanH that I am not up to my neck with pharmaceutical kickbacks. If HepaB and VitK companies offer me money to stop babies from getting them I would choose not to accept them as I see how important prevention is as opposed to cure. Maybe someday this man will learn to appreciate what the medical professionals in that hospital were trying to do for his baby and his family, but until then I wish people would just let people do their jobs without the risk of labeling, accusation and ultimately being stereotyped as a nation.

LASTLY, I would just like to clarify that I am not from the said hospital before you get any thoughts. I am not even living in the Philippines anymore and I see the difference in practices and values of people from all over the globe. My mind is open to learning things and accepting things for what they truly are instead of what I perceive them to be. We cannot know everything in life.

OH, and by the way I am a SHE.

See later post on this topic – Babies Don’t Have Sex.

The pediatrician ignored the hospital’s own stated protocol that all medical interventions are made with the patients’ agreement.

GlaxoSmithkline list out the possible side effects of Engerix-B. They are not very encouraging. A baby is not at risk of contracting Hepatitis B unless the mother is a sufferer. The hospital’s own literature states the illness is transferred by sex, sharing of needles between drug users.

All the Filipinas I know have had their babies at home. It could be that they chose this course for reasons other than money. If so, I now understand why!