Before It’s News

All posts on The Tap Blog are picked up and replicated by beforeitsnews.com. That’s great. There are few days where we get less than 1000 readers on that site. We are a recommended source by ten of its readers. Some stories get into the Top Ten each month, and that usually means 10,000 plus readers in 3-4 days.

Recently it was Me’s video on The Titanic being swapped for The Olympic before its maiden voyage, and the deliberate sinking of the ship. It’s a gripping story which everyone should see.

Thank you, beforeitsnews.com

There is one big ‘BUT’.

At the foot of every story is a line of text which went out of use on The Tap three months ago, when I decided to swap the Blog’s identity from my own story to that of the many of us, who contribute to The Tap. I have emailed B4IN and asked them to delete the text and update, but every story ends with the now rather curious line –

I’m a Conservative who flips over to UKIP from time to time, and back again. One day the two parties will amalgamate. I will be whole once more.

I am not even sure if that sentence is true any more. David Cameron is so clearly a World Government advocate and promoter that the Conservative Party is surely finished, short of a decent back bench rebellion unseating him and replacing him.

If we add Tap Blog google numbers to B4IN, we are holding 5000 page downloads a day each day, and doing 10,000 on big days. Sitemeter gives a lower number as they use different counting criteria. But even there we must be doing a gross 150,000 a month all told. Whether the numbers go up or down matters not. We will just keep writing and reading here like we always do. We all learn more working as a group, than we individually find and pass on. It’s a highly profitable information trade for all comers. Tap Blog slogan written today – ‘Knowledge Starts Here!’

11 Responses to “Before It’s News”

It was my video on the pyramid at Giza (Tesla tower). The Titanic video came in from Scotty and has now replaced it in the top 10 most read in the last 7 days. Credit where it is due! 🙂

Sorry about mixing you up. I’ve got new baby brain at the moment.

3. Julia says:

That footnote is still coming out Tap. I notice it’s no longer on the blog stories, but it comes out in the email updates. Glad you have removed it because it does seem strangely at odds with most of what is said on the blog! Though of course we are all entitled to our own views and opinions and I wouldn’t hold it against you.

It was how I used to style the blog. We had endless rows between Ukippers and and Conservatives pre-GE.

I really moved on about a year ago when I read a couple of books which entirely changed my world view. World Without Cancer, by Edward G Griffin, which saved my mother’s life, was one. The other main influence was Dr Stan Monteith of radioliberty.com

After that party politics seems an irrelevance.

I really need a new banner, which I’m thinking about. The one in use was given to me by Richard North’s son when I was a co-writer on the umbrellog – eurosceptic stuff.

Tap, if someone wants to volunteer a new one for you, do you have any specific ideas you’d like represented?

I’m not sure I can do a good one quickly, and I only have Gimp, not Photoshop, but there are many people who can do an excellent job over a weekend.

– Me.

I’m open to suggestions, Me. I imagine a human representation of health versus sickness, life versus death, good versus bad, knowledge versus ignorance.

I like the new idea of
    ‘The Tap Blog. Knowledge Starts Here.’

I’m open to ideas still. We could post all suggestions and see which one people prefer, if we have more than one.

9. Julia says:

If they shut down the Internet, we still have books! Yes I agree party politics pretty irrelevant. It is just another tool to divide and conquer the population.

Hi Tap, What about The Tree Of Knowledge, Showing an oak tree with books where the acorns should be.

Nice idea, anonymous – maybe add a human face somewhere, the place where all the knowledge resides.