The Wirral Targeted With Chemtrails

People send in pictures of chemtrails from time to time, asking what it’s all about. We’ve covered that topic quite well in recent weeks, posting excellent explanatory videos with comments from researchers like Edward G. Griffin. I have never seen a video like this one shot one morning in February over Warrington in Cheshire, UK, at 8.30 am for the sheer quantity of trails. The poisoning effort is full-on.

7 Responses to “The Wirral Targeted With Chemtrails”

Hi Tap, I contacted my MP Ed Miliband several days ago about Chemtrails by email. Not got a reply yet, I don’t expect one as he never replies to letters either.
    The speaker of The House of Commons says “I cannot make your MP reply to your letters”. So where is democracy.

Democracy? hahahaha. You’re not serious, I hope.

I have to say that my MP Owen Paterson always replies to correspondence, and battles on behalf of his constituents with the system to great effect.

Hi Tap, Heavy Chemtrails Nov 18 friday, in direction of Doncaster to Gainsbrough.

I’m sorry to hear that.
    Make a leaflet. And pass it out around the town. Club together £20 each ten people. 1000 off. Raise money.

Hi Tap, The Chemtrails are doing another job, they are hiding the Sun. The Sun is rising in the SE and setting in the SW. Hold onto your hat’s, we are tilting North. Nibiru is still about. Will have to find the Compass.

These trails presumably come out of civil airliners. How come they don’t fill the airports up with smog when the aircraft are taxiing? They don’t fuel up with two sorts of fuel, and it’s unlikely that commercial pilots are all in on the secret and flip a switch to start spraying their own homes and towns.