Meet The Black Pope

The former Black Pope, head of The Jesuits – Count Hans Kolvenhoof, a Dutchman

This came in from ‘Wasp’. It looks like a good read after ten minutes. I will buy the book of the author, Eric Phelps being interviewed. This is an overlooked part of the One World Government story.

Wasp adds in comments (he writes in capitals as he can’t write lower case!) –

WHEN A NEW POPE WAS ELECTED, COUNT HANS KOLVENBACH, WAS REPLACED BY FATHER ADOLPH NICOLAS, WHO NOW HAS THESE SAME AWSOME POWERS THE COUNT HAD. ACCORDING TO FULFORD, THE COUNT IS PUTTING OUT FEELERS TO THE WHITE HATS FOR IMMUNITY OF PROSECUTION.

Link here. It’s about the power of the Jesuits.

EXTRACT – In Edmond Paris’s book, printed by Ozark Publications, called The Vatican Against Europe, it gets into great detail of what they did. It calls it – the last 30 years of war is all attributable to the Jesuits, their massacres of the Serbs and Jews, etc. But Edmond Paris did not understand that the Jesuit General – and this is one of the most important points I want to make about Von Kolvenbach – the Jesuit General is in complete control of the international intelligence community: that’s the CIA, the FBI, the KGB, the Israeli Mossad, the German BND, the British SIS.

The Jesuit General is in COMPLETE CONTROL of the entire intelligence apparatus – FBI, every bureaucratic agency in this country, all of it; he is in complete control of it.

EXTRACT 2 –

Thus for anyone attempting to end the CIA, and attempting to end the Vietnam War, and also because he attacked the Jesuits’ Federal Reserve Bank by printing United States Notes, they got rid of him. They killed our only Roman Catholic president.

URL code – http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican02a.htm

This youtube clip brings the story to life….Meet The Black Pope…literally.

INTERVIEW

Martin: Before we begin, let me say a few words. The topic of your book is so comprehensive and covers, literally, all aspects of global control by the Jesuits, dating back to 1540.

I would like to begin our conversation with a very important point of clarification so that our readers have something to hold onto while reading the historical narrative we are about to present. Let me also add that your book is one of the most compelling, dynamic, genuinely educational historical documents I have ever read. I want to tell you, I am impressed!

You, literally, link every major global conflict and political assassination to the hands of the Jesuit Order. The Jews, as with many other groups you mention, have been the unwitting pawns in this Jesuit Agenda.

Today, the present. I’m going to start here, and then we’re going to go way back in time and work our way up. But, I want to start HERE because it will give a foundation for going back in time.

Today, who is the Superior General of the Jesuits, the so-called “Black Pope” [black here refers to hidden, evil activities, not to race or color] who gives the orders to the actual Pope. Is it still Jean-Baptist Janssens?

Phelps: Janssens, Frenchman. No, he passed away in 1964. Then Pedro Arrupe came to power. Then, after Arrupe died, in 1988, I believe, the present Jesuit General is Count Hans Kolvenbach [see photo below.] I call him Count Hans Kolvenhoof.

Martin: Let’s discuss this position of “General” and, in addition, who is this person, Count Hans Kolvenbach? Who does he serve? What are his origins? Where does he hail from?

Phelps: The present General is a Dutchman, his nationality is Dutch.

Martin: Where is he? Physically, where is he?

Phelps: He resides in Rome, at the headquarters of the Jesuits, called the Church of Jesu. So, the Jesuit General resides in Rome at, what I just called, the Jesuit headquarters.

Martin: The Church of Jesu, is that near the Vatican?

Phelps: It’s not far from the Vatican, right. It’s in the same general area. It’s headquarters of the Knights of Malta.

Martin: Is it part of Vatican City, proper?

Phelps: Right, I believe, yes it is.

Martin: Where does Satan fit into this picture, and what is the ultimate goal of the Jesuits, the so-called Society of Jesus?

Phelps: The Jesuit General, and the other high Jesuit Generals, they are sorcerers. They are Luciferians, and they worship what they would call Lucifer. They do not believe in Satan. They believe in Lucifer.

Now, according to Alberto Rivera, he was invited – because he was a top Jesuit at the time in the late ’60s – he was invited to a “Black Mass” in Spain where there were quite a few top Jesuit Generals present. And he called it a “Black Mass”. Well, when you’re involved in a “Black Mass”, you’re involved in the worship of Lucifer, all dressed in their black capes and so on.

Martin: I’m fascinated by Count Hans Kolvenbach because nobody in the world knows who this person is. I’ve never heard the name.

Phelps: Let me just tell you that you can see his picture and his top Jesuits – just a second and I’ll get the book. The name of the book is called Jesuits: A Multi-Biography, by Jean Lacoutre, and that is available, usually, in the bookstores. It was published in 1995.

Jean Lacoutre is a Frenchman. He was a communist, is a communist. On the last page of the pictures in it, that is right adjacent to page 343, you see Peter Hans Kolvenbach. He’s the Jesuit General, and he looks like just a very evil individual.

There’s a Black man, who’s a high Jesuit, he’s a 29 Superior Jesuit with his cosmopolitan General staff. One of the General staff looks like Ben Kingsley of Shindler’s List. There are six White men, and one Black man. And that’s his General staff.

Martin: What is the process of choosing a successor General?

Phelps: The High Jesuits elect him, and he’s elected for life – unless he becomes a “heretic”.

Click here for rest of the interview.

10 Responses to “Meet The Black Pope”

1. wasp says:

I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO LOOK AT THE HYPERTEXT LINKS IN THE DOCUMENT, THEY ARE ALL SEARCHABLE, & LEAD ON TO OTHER LINKS.

REGARDS ….. WASP

I look forward to seeing more of the links, Wasp, and finishing reading this one. It has to fit round the rest of life, though!

3. georgesilver says:

This all very entertaining but what has happened to Elenin/Niburu? I thought this was supposed to be a big deal? This was supposed to be the big story. Wasn’t it? The Sun is shining and the birds are singing. Everything looks fine to me.

4. georgesilver says:

Why is WASP still shouting?
    Is he frightened nobody will read his stuff unless it’s in CAPITALS?

masses on Nibiru in previous post whic you haven’t read, georgesilver.

Wasp has admitted many times he can’t write in lower case due to inability to recognise letters.

6. georgesilver says:

I’m sorry Tap but it’s my sense of humour.

The “urgent” doom stories are always punched out into everyone’s face and left quietly alone when nothing happens. There is never an apology or admission of “getting it wrong”. Just onto the next head-line. The next vicarious thrill.

Well, sorry, I’m not going to let it go. Niburu/Elenin are over. Just get the people who push this stuff to admit it.

Nothing has happened. Nothing is going to happen.
    Please don’t quote earthquakes as they happen several times a day, normally.

There are REAL things happening in the World that need attention like Fukushima and the cover-up of the Japanese Government. Please do not belittle it by bringing up Elenin and HAARP. |t was crap equipment sold by a crap company.

7. wasp says:

SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOU GS – I POSTED IT TO COMMENTS:- ‘GREED THE ELITE’S ACHILLES HEEL’, WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN’T SEEN. IN ANSWER TO YOUR 9 MONTH QUERY.

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK SO GS, I AM OF THE OPINION AS ARE MOST THAT COMMENT ON OTHER SITES ON THIS PARTICULAR ISSUE, THAT THEY WOULD EXERT CONSIDERABLE PRESSURE TO KEEP THIS FROM SEEING TOO MUCH DAYLIGHT.YOU ARE BEING EXTREMELY NAIVE TO THINK OTHERWISE. THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG, I AM SURE THERE WILL BE MORE TO FOLLOW. I AM OF THE OPINION THAT A LOT OF THIS GOES BACK TO ROBERTO CALVI/ OPERATION GLADIO/ PAPER CLIP/ FEDERAL RESERVE & THE VATICAN’S INVOLVEMENT IN THE NAZI TREASURE TROVE. MUCH OF THIS INFORMATION IS UNKNOWN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, VIA NORMAL NEWS MEDIA, SO I DON’T THINK MUCH CAN BE MADE OF THE FACT THE INFORMATION IS 9 MONTHS OLD DO YOU? I AM QUITE AWARE THAT UPPER-CASE IS CONSIDERED TO BE SHOUTING, BUT SINCE I USED TO HAND WRITE IN COPPER PLATE SCRAWL SPIDER STYLE, & NO ONE COULD UNDERSTAND MY WRITING I REVERTED TO PRINTING IN CAPITALS, SO WHEN I USE A KEY BOARD, BEING POSSIBLY ONE OF THE WORST TYPISTS IN THE WORLD I FEEL QUITE AT HOME USING UPPER CASE. I HAVE A TECHNICAL BACKGROUND & CONSIDER THE INFORMATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HOW IT’S
    WRITTEN. PS WHEN USING MATHEMATICA, OR SIMILAR SOFTWARE, OR WRITING FORMULAE I OBVIOUSLY HAVE TO USE SOME LOWER CASE
    CHARACTERS. BUT FOR NORMAL WRITING I CHOOSE CAPITALS. I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS LONG BEFORE THE MODERN PC WAS EVER USED AS A MEDIA TOOL, & HAVE NO WISH TO CHANGE.AS I STATED ABOVE THE MESSAGE IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE WAY IT IS DELIVERED. I GENERALLY FIND THAT PEOPLE WHO CONSTANTLY MAKE SMART ARSE COMMENTS ON HOW A MESSAGE IS PRESENTED ARE NEVER INTERESTED IN IT’S CONTENT. I HAVE GAINED CONSIDERABLE KNOWLEDGE OF ALTERNATIVE HISTORY, ON MANY ASPECTS I HAVE BEEN INTERESTED IN OVER THE YEARS, SOME OF IT VERY CONTROVERSIAL, THE WAY IT IS PRESENTED MATTERS NOT.

REGARDS ………. WASP

Georgesilver is winding everybody up. I am not sure he’s even reading the posts or watching the clips. As for HAARP not being involved in the continuing weather wars, environmental degradation of the planet, I mean, which planet is he on?

Gillian adds –

A comment in reply to george silver, if I may please Tap?

GeorgeSilver, Nibiru isn’t expected until next year at the earliest. It may even take another five, ten or fifty years
    i.e. nearer to the date of the beginning of the age of Aquarius.

I know we live in a time where people have been conditioned to expect instant results in everything. But, in reality
    life isn’t like that when it comes to important things. It never was. Ours is not to reason why etc. everything comes to
    he who waits and various other platitudes come to mind.

Gillian

A comment in reply to george silver, if I may please Tap?

i.e. nearer to the date of the beginning of the age of Aquarius.

he who waits and various other platitudes come to mind.

Gillian

9. georgesilver says:

Dear Gillian
    ALL of the news has been about large objects near the Sun. There has been numerous stories as to whether Elenin is Niburu. etc. etc. etc. There has been dire warnings about alignments and earthquakes attributed to Elenin/Niburu.
    NOW nothing has happened the excuse is it’s not due for another year and if that turns out to be a dud then maybe 50 years from now.
    It’s always the same with the “doom” merchants. They make assertions and when nothing happens they wriggle out of it. Never a word about the fact that they are wrong.
    Gives us break. If you can’t stand the truth then just be quiet about it. Don’t start saying it’s going to be another 50 years.

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.. Get over it.

10. Gordon Logan says:

I once knew an MI6 officer who was a killer on occasion, and a lot of other things. He was also a Catholic, and I even drove him to confession once. He was also a member of Opus Dei. I also found evidence that he was a freemason. He was a big fan of the freemason Ratzinger. So he was a real life Dan Brown character, with a bit of Le Carre mixed in. What was interesting was his view of the hierarchy of power. He was circumspect when talking about the power of bankers – he considered that a rather dangerous subject since the conspiracy was still under wraps in those days. He was also circumspect about Jews, especially those he had to work with. In fact at one point he was ordered to patch up his relations with them. I made a point of getting on well with everybody, so he asked me to help him! He didn’t say anything about Jesuits, though he was quite aware of the pecking order of power.I must say I find it difficult to believe that Jesuits wield power that is at all comparable to that of the top Zionist bankers like Lloyd Blankfein, who says he ‘does God’s work’. Then of course there is the obvious cover-up of the colossal Rothschild wealth, which itself conceals colossal political power with its concommitant secrecy in places like the US Treasury, where every last cent of the huge, coerced and odious federal debt is collateralized by America’s huge resources and of course the resources of many other countries, thanks to the World Bank and the IMF. Anybody who believes that the Rothschilds somehow ‘missed out’ in America is a simpleton. The owners of the Fed are in the Rothschild pocket and have been for over a century. Even the great JP Morgan turned out to be a Rothschild pawn, when his will was read. Without Rothschild, Israel and the Jews would be nothing. We ‘have nothing to lose but our chains’, as their house charlatan, Marx, once said.