The One World Pecking Order

This came in as a comment from Gordon Logan –

I once knew an MI6 officer who was a killer on occasion, and a lot of other things. He was also a Catholic, and I even drove him to confession once. He was also a member of Opus Dei. I also found evidence that he was a freemason. He was a big fan of the freemason Ratzinger. So he was a real life Dan Brown character, with a bit of Le Carre mixed in.

What was interesting was his view of the hierarchy of power. He was circumspect when talking about the power of bankers – he considered that a rather dangerous subject since the conspiracy was still under wraps in those days. He was also circumspect about Jews, especially those he had to work with. In fact at one point he was ordered to patch up his relations with them. I made a point of getting on well with everybody, so he asked me to help him! He didn’t say anything about Jesuits, though he was quite aware of the pecking order of power.

I must say I find it difficult to believe that Jesuits wield power that is at all comparable to that of the top Zionist bankers like Lloyd Blankfein, who says he ‘does God’s work’. Then of course there is the obvious cover-up of the colossal Rothschild wealth, which itself conceals colossal political power with its concommitant secrecy in places like the US Treasury, where every last cent of the huge, coerced and odious federal debt is collateralized by America’s huge resources and of course the resources of many other countries, thanks to the World Bank and the IMF.

Anybody who believes that the Rothschilds somehow ‘missed out’ in America is a simpleton. The owners of the Fed are in the Rothschild pocket and have been for over a century. Even the great JP Morgan turned out to be a Rothschild pawn, when his will was read. Without Rothschild, Israel and the Jews would be nothing. We ‘have nothing to lose but our chains’, as their house charlatan, Marx, once said.

TAP

And here is an example of some of that power being exercised, and a politician who fell into favour with the mega rich power elite, Britain’s own Prince Of Darkness, Peter Mandelson.

21 Responses to “The One World Pecking Order”

1. wasp says:

HI TAP I SENT YOU AN e-MAIL ON THIS VERY ASPECT. OPUS DEI IS VERY POWERFUL ORGANISATION,I THINK GORDON LOGAN UNDERESTIMATES THE POWEWR OF THE JESUITS, THE LINKS ARE READILY SEARCHABLE, I SENT A COUPLE IN.HE IS QUITE CORRECT ABOUT THE FED THOUGH.JUST LOOK AT THE DATA THERIN. http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/vatican-ny.html & THIS WORK IS DEDICATED TO EX-JESUIT PRIEST: DR. ALBERTO ROMERO RIVERA, WHO’S LIFE STORY INSPIRED.

“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”
    WHO OWNS THE FEDERAL RESERVE LINK:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_fed01.htm

REGARDS ……. WASP

2. Me says:

Jews rising up… against Jews!

Don’t tell Gordon Logan. He’ll get cognitive dissonance.

3. georgesilver says:

Just to be helpful and to point Mr Logan in the right direction here is an article in the Economist about Gaddafi and his Jewish connections.

Then again I suppose Gordon will say “You can’t believe everything you read in the Economist”.

I don’t rate The Economist either.

I’d take Logan in advance of that lot. They seemed to lose connection with the facts over the last ten years.

Incidentally my mother’s a bit Jewish, but it was from her father’s mother, so I have no right of return!

There is far more agreement on here than disagreement amongst most commenters. I don’t see why the need for such a high level of aggression. If you read Gordon Logan’s more colourful passages in a lower middle class Scots accent, you get a better feel for the spirit in which they are intended to be taken.

He has written elsewhere that the enemy of us all is evil, and our friend is good. He makes his primary targets fairly clear. I hope people don’t rip each other’s throats out over a few throwaway lines. He has a lot of knowledge and experience which greatly assists the spirit of extra-MSM enquiry which The Tap is becoming known for.

I also find Me’s researches really helpful. Live and let live, please. Each of us can take the proverbial floor in turn, and no one should be shouted down.

6. Sean73 says:

Perhaps its a problem that you seem to lurch from topic to topic – and sometimes it is not at all clear. Being Vague doesnt impress!

Sean73, you mean the blog’s topics, or Gordon’s wide-ranging style?

I don’t find that he’s Vague in any way.

Wasp sent in the following –

REGARDS ……. WASP

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9. wasp says:

VAGUE CERTAINLY NOT.
    IT ALL DEPENDS IF YOUR THOUGHT PROCESSES ARE LOGICAL OR NOT, SOME DEGREE OF LATERAL THINKING IS ALSO NECESSARY, & A SCIENTIFIC BACKGROUND IS A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE.

REGARDS ……… WASP

10. Sean73 says:

I was referring specifically to the Topic on Cameron / Sarkozy – ‘If you want to find out who’s boss, find out the names of the people that you’re not allowed to criticize.’ – It still isnt clear to me who is boss ..

11. Sean73 says:

Also – Re 911 – were the planes real or were the videos fake and the planes actually missiles / anti gravity balls ?

By presenting mixed messages – things get confused – perhaps Vague was the wrong word – confused might be a better descripton ?

Re Gadafi story – it seems it doesnt take too long before anyone of importance is described as a jew ?

12. Sean73 says:

And to finish – Did anyone else see a ‘ live ‘ report on BBC 24 a couple of weeks ago , when the reporter stated that he seen SAS type troops on the ground blowing up a wall in Gadafi’s compound which enabled rebels access – he said he could tell they certainly werent local rebels by the way they handled themselves and by the equipment / explosives which they used . This report at at time when ‘ boots on the ground ‘ were completely denied – I’m not sure if this is still the official line or not . In any case – I didnt see any further reference to this report in later BBc reports – Did you ?

13. Me says:

//I think the real story can be put together by following the money – If a western ‘ Libyan ‘ central bank was formed back in March – I think that is where the story is..//

Absolutely.

This stuff about Blair and Gadaffi being “Jews” is not only nonsense but irrelevant even if it was true. It also distracts us from the real story, which is as Sean73 says is the Western/Al Qaeda Bank of Libya that was set up.

It’s not nonsense because there aren’t important Jews but because it’s not just Jews… David Icke, whom I don’t agree with on everything but is worth citing in this case, uses the word “Zionists”, or Rothchild Zionists not Jews. He says explicitly Jewish people are our friends.

Gordon Logan said “Piss off!” to me in another comment… Usually annoyed people don’t enjoy telling other people to go away. I’m sorry but my troll-dar is going haywire. He’s too well written, knows too much and combines it with complete lack of intellectual nuance, which is the signature of a troll, as is the inability to get seriously annoyed when criticised.

Gordon’s initial emails to me checked out in all details. He can support the claims as to who he is very easily. He has his own personality. With that I would agree.

There are so many levels in these subjects – mostly the history of power over at least a century, that a few misunderstandings are likely to occur, even between people who basically agree.

The focus on labels is a distraction. It was my post on Gaddafi, lifting from a georgesilver comment…another from an earlier generation, as far as you are concerned, I suspect!

Sean73, I understand the point about the 911 post. There is an awful lot to take in. The two presentations are not in conflict. September Clues came first. The ball/missile explanation came more recently. In fact the two are complementary. 911 is a huge topic. Take your time.

16. Sean73 says:

Fair enough Tap – thanks for your response . But Back to my original point about being confused – either they were real planes or they were not – The two presentations are in conflict – and we should not be afraid to admit this – in fact for clarity we should make it expressly clear that both arguments are under consideration as we search for the actuality . Also , that the IRA was only an MI5 front ? That is not confusing , its nonsense !

Back to the Cameron / Libya topic – I think Cameron was given ‘ an offer he couldnt refuse ‘ – why else would he storm into an unprovoked war ? It certainly wasnt due to Gadafi rhetoric – the rebel rhetoric was just as bad . Perhaps Cameron was promised something – a second term no doubt – but what else ? Trade deals in the new Libya ? The new Russian relationship seems coincidental ? Do the russians get investment at the expense of their existing Libyan deals ? What is not clear to me is what the chinese part in this is – they too will lose existing contracts presumably ?

Enoch Powell was of the opinion that insiders murdered Airey Neave and other British politicians. MI5 is a subject Gordon must know about. The INLA admitted that insiders gave them the targeting information for Neave.

Do you really think one Irishman acting alone set up the Brighton bomb?

The fact is that Irish terrorism was used to keep Thatcher in check. She was never intended to win the leadership by the bankers. Too much for one blog post, but yes I agree with Gordon on that. It is not nonsense.

As for the planes being computer graphics in 911, yes they were. They were overlaid over the flying ball using software akin to that used in the movie Avatar. Where is the conflict between the two stories. Follow the whole explanation of the flying ball, not just the clip I uploaded.

18. Me says:

I concur about the flying ball… there is no contradiction.

//I detect the style of the facebook generation, Me, coming up against that of the baby boomer.//

Very probably.

I didn’t cut my teeth on Facebook though! Pshaw!

I was on the Internet 1999… before Facebook. I’m not old enough for Unix (?) mailing list trolls though.

Here’s a funny guide to trolls

I will continue to give Gordon Logan a chance but just because you are ex-M-I6 doesn’t mean you can mix in stupid shit with the interesting stuff – which is hard but perhaps not impossible to prove – and expect us to lap it up.

19. Sean73 says:

Tap – its one thing to say that MI5 had contact with the Boys in Green – its quite another to denounce them as a complete MI5 front. I dont doubt there was ‘ collusion ‘ on both sides. But we should be careful how we describe things.

Ok , I take your point that you are just developing the 911 story. I’m still interested by the Jane standley story – This kind of thing should be easy to either confirm or dispel – either she reported the fall of WTC7 before it fell or she didnt ? But even something as simple as this is still not clear… Would we not be better served focussing on things which should be easy to prove or disprove ?

Youtube 911 WTC7 on BBC. She did.

Hi Tap,

I just wanted to thank Gordon Logan for replying to my specific question about the Jewish people.

Much food for thought there. The fact that his opinion concurs with much that is out there on the internet
    is very telling imo. i.e. I believe he is largely correct. The fact that his opinion also concurs with that of my late father, interests me also.
    However, I like to kid myself that I am a more enlightened person than my dear old dad was! In that I tend to
    agree (just for once) with David Icke’s opinion that there are Rothschild Jews and other more “normal” every-day
    Jews.

It will be interesting to see if and when push comes to shove, just how the ordinary Jewish people react.
    I have to admit I don’t trust them. But I was indoctrinated into that belief as a child and young adult. I certainly
    don’t hate them perse. As a Christian and a human being, I literally can’t and don’t hate any group of people on the
    grounds of race, colour or creed alone. It is a bid odd though that the Jews are the only race, as far as I know, that have a law
    to protect them against “criticism” for want of a better word. It does smack of one law/rule for them and another law for every
    body else. The fact that they rule supreme in almost every aspect of life including show business even, where there is much money to be made of course, not to mention how influential it is also, is more than a little disturbing to my way of thinking. Perhaps they are just more talented at everything than the rest of humanity!

Testing and confusing times ahead, I believe. All we can to is to hang on to good and reject evil. It’s going to be difficult sometimes
    to recognize evil and good and differentiate between the two. Those of us with a simple Christian faith will be tested to the utmost.
    But I guess it will sort the wheat from the chaff.

With Kind Regards,

Gillian

TAP – I find the Jews I’ve met and had dealings with were either the best people in business, or the worst. Totally good and honest, or complete crooks, with not a hint of conscience. They don’t seem to do average very well!