Is Gaddafi A Jew?

Gaddafi’s mother is Jewish. That means he is Jewish, and entitled to live in Israel under the law of return. When I first read this in Tap comments from georgesilver, I thought he was joking. But, apparently, it’s true.

What’s the story? Is Gaddafi acting out his role of head of state in Libya fulfilling a deal with Mossad and the CIA? It wouldn’t be the first time that America’s enemies have been ‘created’ by Wall St to bring profitable wars into being.

This post explains –

During a discussion on Israel Radio they just dropped this little tidbit. There is a Jew left in Libya. His name is Muammar Gadhafi. At first, I found it hard to believe, but when I Googled “Gadhafi’s mother was Jewish” (without the quotes), the first three results all confirmed it. Gadhafi’s mother was a Jewish woman who converted to Islam at the age of 9 or the daughter of a Jewish woman who left her husband for an Arab Sheikh. Those two narratives are not mutually exclusive. I kid you not.

A year and a half ago, two Israeli women who claimed to be relatives of Gadhafi’s were interviewed on Israel’s Channel 2 television.

The older of the two interviewees, Guita Brown, claimed that she is Gaddafi’s second cousin: her grandmother was the sister of Gaddafi’s grandmother. The younger of the two women, Rachel Saada, Brown’s granddaughter , explained in more detail: “The story goes that Gaddafi’s grandmother, a Jewess, was married to a Jewish man at first. But he treated her badly, so she ran away and married a Muslim sheikh. Their child was the mother of Gaddafi.”

While Gaddafi’s grandmother converted to Islam when she married the sheikh, according to Jewish religious law (and common sense), she was ethnically still Jewish. And that makes Gaddafi’s mother a Jewess. And if Gaddafi’s mother is a Jewess, what does that make Gaddafi?

Let’s go to the videotape (sorry – the interview is only in Hebrew).

That means Gadhafi is Jewish – he can even be counted in a minyan (quorum of Jews for prayer).

More to the point, Gadhafi is entitled to ‘return’ to Israel under the Law of Return. Given that he may soon be looking for political asylum and the usual candidates (the Saudis and the Europeans) are unlikely to take him, could he be looking to come to Israel?

COMMENTS –
Oy vey…. What could go wrong? (Well, the professor in the video doesn’t believe it).
Labels: Jewish, Law of Return, Muammar Gaddafi

Gordon Logan –

I would question any stuff from Israeli TV. Mossad have mounted several psyops to persuade people that Arab leaders are in fact Jews. The claim was made about the Sauds and was obviously fraudulent. Also about Ahmadinejad and now Gaddafi. I very much doubt it. They were also claiming that Israel was supporting Gaddafi against NATO. Very doubtful stuff.

TAP

Thanks, Gordon. You need a mind like a rubber band to follow all this! I agree with what you say. The source is very doubtful. Georgesilver, your ‘trust’ rating is in serious decline once more!

In fact, the real source of power in the world is very simple, according to Gordon (he should know).

7 Responses to “Is Gaddafi A Jew?”

1. Gordon Logan says:

2. georgesilver says:

” your ‘trust’ rating is in serious decline once more!”

Who cares? I didn’t know you had a file on me.

Who is Gordon Logan? I don’t know anything about this character but he seems to pose as some sort of disenchanted investigative MI6 agent. Just guessing.

If Gaddafi’s mother is Jewish surely this great Logan character, that you have such faith in, could surely prove it one way or the other.

Just saying “I would question any stuff from Israeli TV” doesn’t cut the mustard.

It could be true.

3. Me says:

//The internet seems to be a wonderful place to create a persona. I think I might start hinting that I’m the love child of the Pope Pius XII and that I have deep dark knowledge of what is hidden in the Vatican.//

Anyone with experience of message forums, which bloggers might not have, can smell a troll.

Gordon Logan could be a 100% troll. The individual supposedly lives in China – who’s going to check up on him there? The photo we have could be anyone.

Not saying he is a troll but from my own experience of message forums I know the effort some people will go to to get attention.

4. georgesilver says:

Firstly I don’t normally reply to offensive people that call other’s idiots. I also try not to answer people who are “anonymous” because they are people frightened and do not have the courage of their convictions.

In your case I will make an exception.

I am not Jewish but I have a number of very good Jewish friends. In fact I am friends with many people from all parts of the Globe. When you try to put groups of people into pigeon-holes you show your limited mentality.

On the internet there are great many ineffective, low-minded people who are frightened of life and who are jealous of many of the people that surround them. Their only way they have open to them and their petty spite is to hide behind the “anonymous” title and write racial and ethnic slurs.

You are obviously one of them.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

The anonymous wrecker seems to be from this IP address.
    164.11.204.# (University of the West of England, Bristol)