Tapestry’s Beached!

Sorry, Readers.  It’s time I headed off to the beach.  It’s perishin’ hot with the aircon needed every night, and what with Holy Week, there’s nothing open up in town anyway.  It’s time for the beach, and chugging around on boats, and maybe even a sail around the beautiful seas of South Luzon.

I’ll be able to get to computers but don’t expect a full-on blogging effort until we get back after the weekend.  I’ll take a couple of books along.  I’d like to read more about The White Dragon Society, of which Benjamin Fulford talks in his videos.  It sounds like a false creation to me, and a kind of fantasy opposition created to stall critics of the OWG.

What do you think?  Are there any signs of it being real anywhere?

Here’s a link describing its supposed existence and operation.

7 Responses to “Tapestry’s Beached!”

1. Snakey says:

“It sounds like a false creation to me, and a kind of fantasy opposition created to stall critics of the OWG.”

I agree. Even if the White Dragon Society existed do they have over 1000 military bases and an armed to the teeth military-industrial complex? In what way does the WDS pose any danger to full spectrum dominance? None, whatsoever.

Snakey, I guess the structure has a tiny head – the eye of The Pyramid. That might be possible to lop off by one means or another.

But it seems unlikely. There might be a White Dragon Society in Jaoan and China, but how far does it stretch into the West?

Good link, Sue.

3. Me says:

I have to say I’m suspicious. He’s given us the barest level of information and asked for our money.

Perhaps he’s trolling billionaire Arab Princes grasping for any straw that exists that might keep the NWO from toppling them.

A million dollar donation would mean nothing to them.

4. Riddick says:

Enjoy the vacation !

Watch for the sun burns… 🙂

5. Me says:

On the other hand, even if the WDS doesn’t exist pretending it does exist might be a very very good idea. It could be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The WDS might only be Fulford, but that’s a start, isn’t it?

It would be nice to hear a little bit more about the WDS from somewhere. It sounds aspirational, but could have some elements of substance.