Does Kate Middleton Really Know Who She’s Marrying?

Hey Kate!  Isn’t it best to meet the relatives, and know all about them, before you tie the knot?………………. E.G.

Guess who the judge is, sitting on the case being brought for damages against Cheney, Rumsfeld and the 911 administration.  Why?  George Walker Bush’s cousin, Judge John Walker!!  Bit of a family look there, I’d say.  Wouldn’t you?

Even got the same lazy eye on the same side, with separate eyes blinking in rotation.  Isn’t that a Lizard feature?

Kate, you might not know it but these possessors of a strange genetic mutation are William’s cousins.  OK they might not be lizards as such, but they do seem to be associated with many evil deeds over many generations.

DETAILS OF A CASE BEING BROUGHT BY A 911 VICTIM –

April Gallop’s lawsuit went ahead this week with George Bush’s cousin sitting in judgment. He’ll play a major part in deciding whether the case goes forward or dies. (http://truthandshadows.wordpress.com)
No, it’s not a joke.

A 9/11 lawsuit against former high officials in the Bush White House is being presided over by a cousin of former president George W. Bush – a shocking and blatant conflict of interest that should embarrass even believers in the official story.

George W. Bush’s cousin, Judge John M. Walker of the 2nd Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals, is part of a three-judge panel hearing the case of April Gallop vs. former vice-president Dick Cheney, former defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Richard Myers.

The case has been ignored by the mainstream media in the weeks leading up to it going to court April 5. And most media have ignored the developments concerning the involvement of Judge Walker. One exception is CNBC, which carried an online story with the headline: “Extraordinary Conflict of Interest: Bush Cousin Presides Over Federal Court Case Against Former Bush Administration Officials.” Good for them, but this is an all-too isolated exception. That the story is being kept almost entirely out of the media further reveals that the idea of a free and vigorous press is largely a fantasy.

Gallop, a former U.S. Army executive administrative assistant (with top secret clearance), is suing for damages in connection with injuries she and her newborn son suffered in the supposed terrorist attack at the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001. The two were injured when the allegedly hijacked American Airlines Flight 77 supposedly slammed into the building. Gallop and many others in the 9/11 Truth movement contend that explosives were planted inside the Pentagon and that Flight 77 never hit the building.

Gallop says a large explosion caused the ceiling above her to collapse. When she regained consciousness, she made her way, son in tow, through the hole the alleged plane was supposed to have created. She says she never saw any evidence that a plane had hit the building. The government claims that 125 people were killed in the Pentagon and another 89 on the plane.

As I reported in a previous post, the Pentagon has refused to help Gallop with surgeries she and her son have required because of the event. They’ve even tried to stop other agencies like the American Red Cross from helping her, according to David Ray Griffin’s account in his book The New Pearl Harbor Revisited.

Gallop launched the original lawsuit in 2008 alleging that the 9/11 attacks were planned at the highest levels of the U.S. government, and that they were blamed on fundamentalist Muslims as part of a cover story. She claims that there was plenty of knowledge that employees of the Pentagon were in imminent danger, and that had alarms been sounded many deaths and injuries would have been prevented.

The idea that Cheney knew a plane was heading for the Pentagon is supported by the 9/11 Commission hearing testimony of the then transportation secretary, Norman Mineta. Mineta reported to the Commission that Cheney was in the presidential bunker prior to the Pentagon “crash” and was tracking the plane as it approached the Pentagon but not taking action to intercept it.

The original Gallop case was thrown out of court in March 2010. Judge Denny Chin dismissed the suit with prejudice, contending that the complaint was based on “cynical delusion and fantasy.”Chin has since been promoted to the very court now hearing the appeal of his ruling.

Gallop’s lawyer, William Veale, made a motion this week to have Judge Walker disqualified from hearing the case, but this was denied.

From Derek in comments yesterday

David Icke has had a lot of discrediting press, and I believe unfairly so. What does not help is his references to ‘Lizard people’ certainly, but who are we to deny the existence of such people? What do they look like? How can we tell them from anyone else? He has to be nuts – right? Not necessarily.

Well, Derek.  The reptilian eye sure seems to run in one well-known family.  The question is, is this more than just the eye?  I’m going to take a lot of convincing, but , unlike Judge Bush, I’m prepared to at least look at the evidence.  I can see a lot of material put out to debunk the notion that the reptilian allegations are to be taken seriously.  That in itself makes you wonder why the effort is being made.

Maybe Judge John Walker should watch this simple video which shows that an airliner could not possibly have hit The Pentagon on 911.  Isn’t it time a courtroom in the US somewhere listened to someone about what really happened on that day, which is approaching ten years of age.  If people connected to one powerful family can blow up the Pentagon, get all the world’s media to ignore the evidence of who did it and how, and then rig all court cases following on from the event, maybe the Bushes and their relatives are another species, who control of the whole of humanity?

N.B. Kate Middleton should do some checking on William’s relatives now.  William’s probably OK, but he is a 17th cousin to the Bushes, via the Walkers.  At least just check his eyes, Kate.

His mother was a rebel against the ”lizard” One World Govermnment and all its wars, but how about Charles?  He’s in on the One World Government game alright.  Take care now.  We wouldn’t want to breed any more defective one-eyed blinkers who believe it’s OK to enslave and exterminate the human race now, would we?

COMMENT FROM SUART –

please drop this.

Some of your stories are very good but if you keep this up you will wind up discredited like Icke.

OK STUART.

Listen to this and report back to me, and then if you can take it try this.

It won’t embed from youtube.  That’s odd in itself.

9 Responses to “Does Kate Middleton Really Know Who She’s Marrying?”

1. Stuart Fairney says:

Come on now, if people ignore the reptile stuff it is said there is a deliberate news black-out and if they debunk it, that too is seen as evidence in support.

Evidence of the notion such as an autopsy when one of the “space aliens” dies in a car crash, or please drop this.

2. Derek says:

I don’t think you will get anywhere seeking the physical attributes of a reptile, but think blood lines instead. Egyptian Pharoes were often depicted with what appeared to be ornate headgear and standing over eight feet tall. Much of this has been shown to be costume and support, but from where did the idea come?

Science fiction films like Stargate, Babylon Five, and Men in Black (just love the Redneck with the Cockroach/Mantis within – an absolute scream!) have to come from people with minds that dream it up. But from where do our dreams come?

As our recent history of events and of wars has been discovered to have been manipulated far beyond the perceptions of most people who have experienced them – so our Earth history is filled with black holes amidst sure knowledge, and perhaps for a reason.

There is geological evidence in parts of Northern Israel to suspect a previous nuclear war – possibly hundreds of thousands of years ago. Such comments will lead to instantaneous denial, descredit, and alternative reasons for such ‘evidence’ to exist – for we are only comfortable with what we know, and what we can prove through what we know. But as has been seen so many times – what do we really know?

We are microbes, on a speck of dust of a planet, in a Cosmos that is infinite. What we have achieved in mankinds entire history may be likened to a single flicker of a candle flame. That is all we know.

We can wage war and generate hatred, or we can begin to understand one another and spread peace and appreciation – a love of sorts. I’ll plump for the latter. It starts with the mind – open it to all possibilities, be a non reactive recepticle. Query everything, but deny nothing.

Sounds a bit prophetic and far fetched. I won’t argue with that.

3. Me says:

I’m not sure about the Pentagon attack being something other than a plane.

A poster I where I was a regular at a (game) forum witnessed the Pentagon attack from a hotel balcony. She said it was a plane.

Plus, lots of witnesses in cars and the lamp pole damage.

Stuart, I am entering into this in the spirit of enquiry. I can’t believe it’s anything other than something ridiculous but I prefer not to jump to conclusions, and wait til some facts present themselves. I enjoy researching things, and won’t take sides until I feel sure one way or the other. There is certainly in this than I can understand. Who made the Bushes into demi-Gods?

Me, I met someone who told me they saw the plane hit The Pentagon. It seems to be an attention-seeker’s ploy in my opinion. If the plane hit the building it would be a bigger hole. No fires were visible from fuel. No plane was ever seen on local CCTV cameras in garages, hotels etc.

5. Me says:

Didn’t the plane fly over a busy road and what about the knocked-over lamp posts?

This is not to suggest the NWO wasn’t behind it. This is merely a technical point as to how they did it!

6. Stuart Fairney says:

I have to say the total absence of CCTV is very odd

Hi Mr. Tap,

First of all congrats on your climb in the blog charts. Well deserved.
    Regarding David Icke. I personally think he destroyed any credibility he might have had with his “reptile theory” He does make sense on his overall assessment of what’s really going on in the world now though. But the source of his reptile theory i.e. the African chap that he interviewed, at length, some of which I watched and I didn’t believe a word that came out of his slow talking mouth. Imho David Icke is all about David Icke, first and foremost!

Now Zecharia Sitchen (1920-2010) and his theories on Planet X Nibiru and the Anunnaki, that’s much more “my cup of tea” at least he makes a good case for it, pointing out the evidence of the cave art, which if not faked, shows our planet and solar system in full detail long before it was officially discovered! I also like the way he ties his theory neatly into the Garden of Eden allegory. Yes, I’m liking that a lot! Whether there is any truth in it, I haven’t a clue. But if it is true, then we won’t have long to wait for confirmation, because if ZS and some others are correct, planet NIbiru is due for a re-visit in 2012.

To be honest, I am not overly concerned about how we came to be here on planet Earth. The far more important issue is being aware of what is really going on and the crazy evil people who are trying to destroy our way of life, and probably even life itself if we are not one of them. Unless some like-minded people who oppose the crazy ones get together and actually destroy them, the crazies. Then we are pretty much doomed. However, if the worst comes to the worst and if I by some miracle survive the devastation then I am planning on a bit of fake acquiescence (DI’s word) until I get the situation sussed!

Just to clarify, I do take the subject of the NWO/OWG seriously. But it does no harm to take a more light-hearted attitude to it once in a while, that is after all why most of us have been “blessed” with a sense of humour. Humour is essential to our mental health and is also a useful weapon in some circumstances.

It seems as if my ability to embed youtube clips is ended I embedded George Bush Senior’s one eye at a time blinking clip yestersday.

The embed was gone from the blogpost this morning, just vanished without any help from me. Now I cannot embed any videos at all.

Here is the embed that someone removed from the blogpost this morning.

I thought it was a joke, but apparently someone powerful is highly sensitive about this, powerful enough to remove things from blogposts unannounced, that is.

The intervention doesn’t stop there. The embed key on all youtube clips is now missing. David Icke, I am trying to keep an open mind and see if it (my mind) is capable of understanding the reptilian theory of the OWG. As I try to do so, someone is getting worried. Who? And why?