Real Criminals Force 911 Air Hostess To Call Her Husband Before Killing Her

If this is a mobile phone call, how come she had trouble replacing the hand receiver?   The tape betrays other disturbing details….including a whisper of ”you did fine”

19 Responses to “Real Criminals Force 911 Air Hostess To Call Her Husband Before Killing Her”

Could have done without the intrusive background music on this video which prevents a clearer hearing of the important “You did great” comment at the end. I’ve read elsewhere that cell-phone calls from the aircraft were technically impossible at the time, a fact apparently admitted post-event by the FAA.

Yes I found the background music covered the words ” you did great” I wonder who it was

I am trying to understand how this was done.

4. Manderins says:

It was not a cell phone. It was a standard air to land phone used in aircrafts usually found in the galley at the back or the front of the plane. Sheesh, have you people ever been on a plane?

5. FS says:

I think it would be fair to say that close attention to the audio is critical to the case being made here.. SO WHY DOES IT HAVE A FUCKING MUSICAL SOUNDTRACK PUMPING IN THE BACKGROUND?

Ahh! That’s been added recently. It used to be silent and entirely audible.

It makes me sad and angry this mass killing that was orcistrated buy the so called elites will be just forgotten about by the public and the criminals will.never be punished for their sick crimes >:(

The world is full of acts by the powerful against the weak. Yet they still parade themselves in the public eye and demand respect. As we find out more and more about who they are and what they do, that respect will be gone. As information gets out, things change.

As for understanding death, no one does. We know about near death experiences, and the paranormal. The death of the body is not the end of all. The sadness for the living left behind is infinite.

The elites see it as their right to inflict mass sadness on the world. People should stop fawning all over Royalty, movie and sports stars and so on. They need to understand that they are all part of the same power structure that carries out so many evil acts.

9. swearbox says:

Why on earth is there background music for crying out loud. It does nothing except discredit the whole video as being a bunch of disinformation. If you really wanted us to hear what was said CLEARLY then the music wouldn’t be there. Total waste of time listening.

Music’s been added since posted.

I thought I heard a mans voice in the background saying..hang-up also

A: She is nervous so she can not hang up the phone right.

B: How about it was a co worker sitting with her that said “you did great”. A possibility also.

Anon 5.45….Nerves could be a reason for the first one but she sounded in control of her emotions up to the last seconds of the call and why would a co worker tell her she ‘did great’ for phoning her husband?
    ‘You did great’ is a phrase usually said to praise someone when completing a task well.

14. Mike Craig says:

I found the background music distracting. I’m not a conspiracist but I do believe that our corrupt govt is capable of a cover up and murders such as this. Too many questions unanswered. This video had many valid points and does make one wonder if we were fed a crock of BS from the events of 9-11 by govt officials. Makes you wonder doesn’t it.

15. I do believe this was a massive undertaking by the US government to try to take over. However I also believe that none of those people who are dead really are dead. They were just pages to disappear.

16. Rose says:

A plastic bag found from the crash where much of nothing else was found..calling from a cell phone on a plane..you cant do it..sounds strange to me.

What knucklehead added music to this, it’s so distracting, almost like they didn’t want us to hear it. I don’t believe this was faked.

18. Chris Braddy says:

HUSBAND SAID IN INTERVIEW THAT THE CALLER ID SHOWED HIS WIFE’S CELL PHONE….YET “HANGING UP A CELL PHONE” DOES NOT MAKE THE “HANGING UP” SOUND OF HANGING UP A RECEIVER …JUST ANOTHER “ANOMALY” IN THE WHOLE SCHEME OF BS…

19. Barry White says:

I agree why the fuckin stupid bastard music