12 Responses to “In my opinion, a particularly good UK Column News.”

1. Citizen Kane says:

Criminals always blame their victims for what they are in fact doing!

Actually who can really blame them, it has been this way for as long as i can remember.

Wmd’s come to mind, you the most cynical thing about that debacle was the people shouting it the loudest were the only one’s who had the facility to sell those kinds of weapons.

2. danceaway says:

My thoughts exactly, Ian. The wry humour was particularly engaging and quite a feat given the seriousness of the discussion.

• ian says:

Indeed danceaway. The brilliant Alex Thompson, described the ‘show’s’, stance as measured. Personally, I often find it, “beating around the bush”, or in my opinion again, too careful. Having said that, it is still up and running and doing a good job of waking people up, whereas, if it had involved me, it would be shut down or worse. I have made comments to that effect in the comments sections on youtube, and invariably take a lot of flak. It was particularly bad in the early CV19 days, where they were shouting about government incompetence in handling the “pandemic”, and I could see, or was sure that it wasn’t about a disease, but a much more sinister plan. I got backing too, but like TV, they have acquired some Stockholm syndrome affected, followers.
      Please don’t think that I don’t appreciate what they do, as I never miss an episode, it’s just that I get frustrated by their “measured” stance sometimes.

• Alan Vaughn says:

Ah well (sigh…). Another three shots (at replying) and out. God knows I tried. You would have liked it too ian.

Hmmm… let’s see if this one survives…

• ian says:

It is very frustrating Alan, we’re obviously pushing someone’s buttons.

3. sovereigntea says:

In this exclusive film, former Pfizer Vice President Mike Yeadon discusses his thoughts as to why the lockdown was a mistake, and why the government strategies to manage the pandemic are only making things worse.

bit.ly/3kUJ0ZG

• ian says:

Yes S’, I have watched his video. Again he comes from the point of view that the government have completely mismanaged the Covid outbreak, however much of it was true. I believed from day one, that the government were only doing what they were told, and the Covid is merely an excuse, likely engineered to bring in massive change to the world and a massive
      depopulation agenda as part of that change. The USA is claiming that it will vaccinate everyone in the US in 24 hours. This is one method of preventing the very likely adverse immediate effects, from negatively affecting uptake. Another method might be to vaccinate the vulnerable first using a harmless vaccine or, for example saline solution. The mRNA vaccines when tried on ferrets, worked well, until they encountered the wild virus, then they all died.
      I honestly believe that we are on our way towards agenda 2030, and just as Deagel predicted, most of us won’t see it.
      There won’t be an easy escape or delay of the vaccine either, unless there is a really massive awakening.

• sovereigntea says:

Covid circus engineered with premeditated malevolent intent i’d say.

Video is excellent material to send to those less far down the rabbithole than us.

• ian says:

In addition, I believe that all the wonky anti social rules and lockdowns are designed to create a far higher initial uptake of the vaccine in a false belief that we will get back to normal. Forbidding Scots from crossing the border into England at a time when they will be looking to do Christmas shopping and getting cheaper drink offers compared to the Scottish minimum unit price and no bulk offer rules brought in last year. All these lockdowns are designed for minimum pain designed in my opinion to elicit a belief that we must get rid of this Covid even if it means taking a dodgy vaccine.

4. ian says:

Indeed S’ , I always respect your opinion, and sometimes feel as if I always expect, or suspect the very worst. One of these times, I’ll be correct. Kindest regards.

• sovereigntea says:

And I yours. Mike Yeadon is obviously a very clever chap and well informed. I would not discount that he has limited the scope of his arguments to avoid media criticism from detractors who would love to tag him with the “conspiracy theorist” monika. That would make your assertion correct in a sense LOL..