Tora!_Tora!_Tora!

This is the first of maybe three articles

Maybe you’ve seen the film Tora! Tora! Tora! and remember one of the last scenes in that film.

The planes have returned to the Japanese Carriers and the pilots have reported success. They are ready and eager to return to the fray.

In the wardroom, the Commanders and the Admirals  get a briefing and review the damage. Much has been achieved, but their primary objective was to sink the American aircraft carriers. But the American carriers were not at Pearl Harbour and the Japanese do not know where they are. The comment then made and attributed to Naval Marshal General Isoroku Yamamoto by the screenwriters was “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.” The Japanese fleet breaks off the attack and returns to Japan to await the American onslaught.

With the benefit of hindsight and the access to historical papers Yamamoto’s fear is understated. In fact the Japanese mission was a failure before it had even set sail for the Hawiian Islands. All the planning, all the resources, all the commitment, and the lives lost were no more than a contrivance of the American Deep State. But the Japanese had no way of finding out other than by attacking Pearl Harbour.

I see the Covid-19 Plandemic as a sort of Pearl Harbour Attack. I’ve looked several of the key medical papers arguing for Masks and Vaccinations, and for the arguments for mandatory actions and found them fraudulent. Now I’m seeing movement from people whose family members have been harmed and who want justice from an unjust system. I do not think that the brave new world order thirty years in the planning will achieve its objectives unless there is some secret technology soon to be revealed. Instead I see a coming together of a mass of people filled with a terrible resolve. Whether that coming together can reach a critical mass and whether constructive objectives can be agreed remains to be seen, but as a first change, trust in institutions and in government is breaking down on a wider scale. There may be a New World Order, but not one made according to plan.

8 Responses to “Tora!_Tora!_Tora!”

1. Alan Vaughn says:

“Instead I see a coming together of a mass of people filled with a terrible resolve. Whether that coming together can reach a critical mass and whether constructive objectives can be agreed remains to be seen, but as a first change, trust in institutions and in government is breaking down on a wider scale.”
    I only wish I could feel the same sense of optimism. Sadly I see no evidence to support any such notions and more resolved not to see any effective push-back anytime soon. By the time the compliant & stupid, sleepwalking masked zombies finally wake up it’ll be far too late.

2. Aldous says:

“Instead I see a coming together of a mass of people filled with a terrible resolve.”

Hi richarda. I see it too and was only saying the same thing to a dear friend earlier.
    TPTB have shown their true colors and there is no putting the satanic genie back in the bottle.

3. Aldous says:

Most people just want to live their lives and get on with life, regardless of being taxed and bled to death etc.
    The ‘Covid Experience’ has shown them that such passive behaviour is ultimately futile. Accept virtual slavery and be damned.
    The bankers are going for it all out with Covid and will not get a better chance of enslaving humanity.
    We will not get a better chance either of stopping them.

4. Alan Vaughn says:

“We will not get a better chance either of stopping them.”
    Yep, it’s either now or never.

The stopping has to enter into the spiritual battle between good and evil forces. We have been duped with religious indoctrination and made ignorant of where the evil is coming from. I have a go at this topic in my latest Page put out yesterday. http://tapnewswire.com/titles-and-meanings-angels-and-devils/

• pete fairhurst says:

Thanks for that link Tap, it is a very important summary I think, very important indeed. It also sets Ralph Ellis’s work in very good context too
      Best wishes Pete

• Tapestry says:

Thanks Pete. We’re all wracking our brains how to address the challenges we currently face. That’s my current thinking. Also the importance of not panicking. It’s kind of you to comment again and give your take.

• pete fairhurst says:

Yes we are all wracking our brains that’s for sure. We certainly must not live in fear, that is exactly what they want, so we must avoid that at all costs. Much easier if your life has a spiritual context of course

I really do expect this to fail at some point. It must because it is simply wrong, and evil