It’s not about the virus.

I kept saying from the start, that the virus is only the excuse. Doris, Handycock and Twitty, are only puppets. Wealthy custard fed puppets, but puppets non the less. We are being shepherded into a new system of this is how it f*****g is now troglodytes. The boiling frog analogy works with how they operate, as by the time you see it for what it is, you’ve guessed it, you’re too late. I posted the Aaron Russo video earlier today, as he intimates, what the Rockefellas’n chums  have in store for us. I probably miss spelled the name but enjoy the slight. You know that if you got fifty cops into a room and said, “Listen up guys. You signed the official secrets act, and if a word of this gets out, you’ll be doing a ten stretch with the inmates knowing that you were a cop. If you play ball with us, then your family will be exempt from the vaccine, and you’ll all be treated well”. What would you do. Just as if one of the big guys offered to put $500,000 a year into your bank account if you played ball.

We’re not going to get bribed, we’re the troggs folks, the oinks, and we are the enemy. In my opinion, we will be vaccinated with a RNA or DNA vaccine that seems to be linked as would a chip be to the internet of things.Refusal will result in misery and pain, they’ll see to that.  If we are not compliant enough, they could probably turn on cancer or heart disease, sterilise us,  or whatever they fancy, well they will control our DNA won’t they?. Our money will be digital, subject to negative interest, and capable of being turned off by our owners. I don’t want to frighten people, I mean, that’s the job of TV, but be aware FFS THIS IS NOT ABOUT A VIRUS. ian

12 Responses to “It’s not about the virus.”

1. ian says:

I apologise for posting my own opinion. I just feel desperate. Thanks Tap.

• Derek says:

Don’t apologise. Opinions are sometimes all that is left when the truth is kept hidden. It’s a bit like doing a jig-saw puzzle face down but you have the picture on the box cover. Turning it over is obtaining the evidence. Seldom easy. I have seen the same box picture.

I like from the heart writing Ian. Well done.

• ian says:

Thanks Tap, it’s not easy in some ways. It’s like being naked in public, not pretty at my age. Thank you for giving me the opportunity, I appreciate it.

3. sovereigntea says:

Never apologise for having an opinion it is your absolute right.
    As regards desperation this is one of the intended psychological goals of the virus themed Sabbatean government of occupation. Part of the intentionally destructive operation being conducted against everyone not in their Maoist cultural revolution.

Fear not the overall plot is so ambitious in its scope and intention that incompetents such as the UK govt will inevitably fail in their objectives. For example pick any govt IT project how well did they do ?

The sinister men behind the curtain employ techniques reminiscent of the KGB forget the right/left nonsense note the methodology

4. Weaver says:

I love your honesty it is like a tonic to us all.

Now I can’t get into the chat button on the left of screen. I used Facebook to get into it, but was barred! There’s always something.

6. Alan Vaughn says:

Your ‘opinion’ Ian mirrors my thoughts exactly and I’m sure neither of us are wrong.