CCTV to block non mask wearers from shops.

CCTV that blocks people from entering a shop if they are not wearing a mask being set up across UK

• CCTV cameras installed in stores in bid to help staff tackle ‘difficult’ customers
  • Screen outside shop will display green or red message to grant access to person
  • Whiteley’s Garden Centre in West Yorkshire already has system up and running
  • It follows revelation that AI scanners in UK are supplying social distancing data

Katie Weston – Daily Mail.com Oct 16, 2020

CCTV that blocks people from entering a shop if they are not wearing a face covering is being set up across the UK.

The cameras use artificial intelligence to determine whether a person walking towards the shop doors is wearing a mask in a bid to help staff tackle ‘difficult’ customers.

A screen fitted outside the shop’s doors will display a green or red message to automatically allow or deny access to the person.

Customers who aren’t wearing a mask will be refused entry automatically and the doors will remain shut.

Continues …

Comment – Oct 17, 2020

From hereon the next step will be to set up CCTV cameras to identify if shoppers have been vaccinated against Covid-19 or not. Then shop owners – and here we are talking about major supermarket chains, as most small family stores will be out of business soon – will be able to bar those who have not been “immunized” with a Bill Gates approved vaccine.
As in “that none may buy or sell unless he bears the mark of the Beast …

7 Responses to “CCTV to block non mask wearers from shops.”

1. ian says:

Quite easy then to wear the mask until you get in, then take it off.

• Gordon says:

In a shop on Friday the lad on the till told me to put my basket on the counter and step back 6 ft. I didn’t mind the basket thing but objected to standing back 6ft telling the lad that I didn’t have the plague,the pox nor Covid to which he replied that he was protecting his 2 month baby. I told him that new norms are immune for the first three months and then get a cold to kick-start their immune system.

• ian says:

Logic can’t combat the fear that TV has filled them with Gordon. In addition, many Karen types have been empowered by the authority they feel it gives them. I walked out of a coffee shop recently. I only went in because I’d a while to wait for my car which was in the garage. A teenage Stazi officer started commanding me to wait here, put your mask on, fill in this. I just said, shove it love, I’ve went off coffee. I just feel really depressed at the thought of where this is all going.

People will be ignoring the lights in minutes. Too busy. All will instal under coercion but will ignore in practice. What about exempt who cannot wear a face covering? They just starve I suppose.

3. Aldous says:

Who’s going to be paying for all this? Hard-pressed businesses no doubt. Everyone in this land of the fee and home of the slave can have a damaging smartmeter foc but an already struggling business has to pay for this crap and nonsense to remain open. Is that the real agenda?

4. Aldous says:

A commenter on Truthseeker is suggesting that it’s fake news but I’m not so sure.