7 Responses to “‘Take off your mask,’ says the only man in Tesco without one.”

1. mii says:

I will not wear a face covering or a mask. I went into a shop and the shop worker on the door said to me “do you not want to save people’s lives?” I asked if I was able to go into the store and shop and she said yes. I didn’t cover my face. She made me feel so uncomfortable that I left two mins later. After mulling it over I went back a few days later and asked to speak to the manager. I told her what was said to me. She apologised to me. I suggested that all the staff are made aware that some people cannot wear masks/face coverings for all kinds of reasons and it is not up to any of the staff to judge. I have made myself go into other shops and I do get a lot of stares. Some people have seen me and taken their own masks off. Even some of the staff. I have to show my children and grandchildren that things are not right and you shouldn’t be afraid to stand up for yourself. I am not drawing attention to myself but at the same time I am having a quiet effect.

2. Aldous says:

There’s more than one way to skin a mask-cat.
    The best I’ve witnessed so far was a young teenage pair who merely pulled their T-shirts up to their noses as they walked in and no one batted an eyelid. They epitomized beautiful youth whose faces should never be covered, even if some of the beyond help elderly (and not so elderly) decide otherwise for themselves.

They seemed well aware of the mask nonsense which gave me quite a lift.
    I spoke with them briefly but they weren’t really paying that much attention (apart from towards each other) and I got the feeling they were off to have some fun like young couples in love like to do and wearing a face covering isn’t exactly high on the agenda.

3. mii says:

The best I’ve seen so far is a large pair of Y fronts. No adaptions just elastic sewn so it fits over the head. It really does show people the blatant obvious…. That they are really taking the absolute pi@@

I saw a sign on the door of the shop I was about to walk into, saying NO MASK, NO SERVICE. I walked in, was served as usual and walked out. No more than ‘Good afternoon Sir. How can I help you?’ followed by ‘Is there anything else, Sir?’
    It’s all baloney. I had an anti-emf hood in my pocket if challenged! I actually would like to wear one while shopping to protect my eyes and head from emfs which are present in most shops.

5. Aldous says:

On 3rd August 2020, newly appointed Death’s Head and Mask Enforcer Secretary Matt Handcock made the following speech to the House of Common Perverts and Paedophiles.

“Tolerance and humanity are signs of weakness. The man, woman or tranny – whatever – who feel themselves incapable of cutting their mother’s throat or castrating their father for not wearing a life threatening mask – should they be called upon to do so in the course of duty – is of no use to me and by the same token, of no use to our LibLabConspiracy one Rothschild bought and paid for party with three names.”

“We shall employ without hesitation and without qualms the most brutal methods available to us, if by so doing we shall achieve our ends.
    Better to kill a dozen disabled and genuine ‘I am exempt’ non maskers than let one guilty refusenik and patriot go free!”

“Learn to enjoy your work! The sight of blood must be no more than water running from a tap! The screams of mask refuseniks whose throats are cut at FEMA must seem no different to a pig when its throat is cut.”

“I regret to say that there are imbeciles who have failed to grasp that we have entered on an era of bloodshed.
    Have patience! You shall have your moment of glory!”

6. Aldous says:

I should have added that I received that post from a UK friend who had in turn received it from a colleague some years back after seeing it on a comment thread.
    He had changed the details and name of the protaganist etc to fit the current diabolical Coronahoax narrative.

Humanity is Under Attack 57:54

Raising the fear level is all part of the game, using threat and false information, Aldous. But what are the objectives of the Central bankers who are working the op? We talk of depopulation, social control and creating a ‘new normal’. But what will that be? This post enters into the planned economic effects – loss of jobs, businesses and more centralisation of power to central banks. http://tapnewswire.com/2020/08/whats-it-really-all-about/