Track and Trace being forced on people simply wanting a drink

Outside my gallery today..People are forced to use track and trace phone apps here in Totnes to get into some cafe’s and restaurants, and soon (if you allow it) people will have to do the same – and prove you are vaccinated – to buy food in shops and supermarkets, and to go to work, travel, or do almost anything…Don’t say I didn’t warn you.. resist or become totally enslaved!..and don’t forget those people not yet born who are relying on you here now to create their future..and if you believe in re incarnation.. it might be you!!..
TAP – At this stage it appears to be voluntary in our area.  Don’t volunteer.

9 Responses to “Track and Trace being forced on people simply wanting a drink”

1. Aldous says:

“At this stage it appears to be voluntary in our area. Don’t volunteer.”

Hi TAP. Totally agree. A UK friend told me that it (name and contact number) is optional where they live and only the time of arrival and departure is logged along with the number in the group. Numbers inside and outside are limited as a result of this ridiculous and Orwellian anti-social distancing/spacing.

A false name can be given in any case and it is quite amazing how many Boris Johnsons and Matt Hancocks are out there all of a sudden.
    If only one knew their mobile numbers!
    Regards A H

• sovereigntea says:

There are many sources of contact details available.
      ironically perhaps one could deploy a false identity based on a linked name and number / email targeting a source of proaganda or oppression.

Some directories can be found below 🙂

• sovereigntea says:

Challenge the would be data collector and insist on seeing their GDPR compliance documentation / registration.
        As any data given is personal there is a GDPR regulatory minefield to navigate.

Accountability is one of the data protection principles – it makes you responsible for complying with the GDPR and says that you must be able to demonstrate your compliance.
        You need to put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to meet the requirements of accountability.
        There are a number of measures that you can, and in some cases must, take including:
        adopting and implementing data protection policies;
        taking a ‘data protection by design and default’ approach;
        putting written contracts in place with organisations that process personal data on your behalf;
        maintaining documentation of your processing activities;
        implementing appropriate security measures;
        recording and, where necessary, reporting personal data breaches;
        carrying out data protection impact assessments for uses of personal data that are likely to result in high risk to individuals’ interests;
        appointing a data protection officer; and
        adhering to relevant codes of conduct and signing up to certification schemes.
        Accountability obligations are ongoing. You must review and, where necessary, update the measures you put in place.
        If you implement a privacy management framework this can help you embed your accountability measures and create a culture of privacy across your organisation.
        Being accountable can help you to build trust with individuals and may help you mitigate enforcement action.

• Aldous says:

Hi sovereigntea and thanks for the info and links.
        I was wondering how many have given my name and contact details ‘just for a laugh’ (or otherwise) so to speak because plenty out there have got them.

The whole thing is absurd, expecting bars and restaurants etc to ask for such information when customers merely want a drink, bar snack or meal.

It’s not like when making a reservation for a table and so on. Even then, proprietors have a duty of care to ensure such basic details given, don’t fall into the wrong hands.

I remember many years ago where a deranged husband hell-bent on tracking his estranged wife down, tricked her parent company (not where she actually worked because he didn’t know) into giving out his wife’s landline number by spinning some convincing sounding yarn about a death in the family or something similar.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions and the hapless company employee had unwittingly sealed the wife’s fate who was subsequently murdered by her husband.

And Jesus wept.

Regards, Aldous

2. haraldhadrada1 says:

‘NHS consultant’ on the truth behind the ‘Covid pandemic.

I am a consultant at a major, regional hospital in Surrey. By major you can take that to indicate that we have an A&E department. I had agreed to give an interview to an anti lockdown activist in which I would have revealed my identity. I have since changed my mind and only feel able to give an anonymous statement.

I have changed my mind simply because that all staff , no matter what grade, at all hospitals have been warned that if they give any media interviews at all or make any statements to either the Main Stream Press or smaller, independent press/social media we may immediately be suspended without pay. I have a family, dependents and I simply can’t do it to them. I therefore cannot reveal my identity at this time but wish to state as follows:

In my opinion, and that of many of my colleagues, there has been no Covid Pandemic, certainly not in the Surrey region and I have heard from other colleagues this picture is the same throughout the country.

3. haraldhadrada1 says:

NHS Consultant-continued….

Our hospital would normally expect to see around 350,000 outpatients a year. Around 95,000 patients are admitted to hospital in a normal year and we would expect to see around a similar figure, perhaps 100,000 patients pass through our A&E department. In the months from March to June (inclusive) we would normally expect to see 100,000 outpatients, around 30,000 patients admitted to hospital and perhaps 30,000 pass through A&E. This year (and these figures are almost impossible to get hold of) we are over 95% down on all those numbers. In effect, the hospital has been pretty much empty for that entire period.

At the start, staff that questioned this were told that we were being used as ‘redundant’ capacity, kept back for the ‘deluge’ we were told would come. It never did come, and when staff began to question this, comments like, ‘for the greater good’ and to ‘protect the NHS’ came down from above. Now it’s just along the lines of, ‘Shut up or you don’t get paid’.

4. haraldhadrada1 says:

NHS Consultant-continued….

There are many good people in the NHS and whilst I do not plead forgiveness for myself, I do plead for them. Most are on low pay, they joined for the right reasons and I did and have been bullied and threatened that if they don’t ‘stay on message’ they don’t eat. I know that if a way could be found to assure staff within the NHS of safety against reprisals, there would be a tsunami of whistleblowers which I have no doubt would help end this complete and brutal insanity.

I am finding it increasingly hard to live with what I have been involved in and I am sorry this has happened. To end, I would simply say this. Politicians haven’t changed, the country has just made a fatal mistake and started trusting them without question.

5. haraldhadrada1 says:

Riots Break out in Greece: People are LITERALLY at WAR against Coronavirus Lockdowns.

6. haraldhadrada1 says:

America’s top five billionaires – Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison – enjoyed a 26% surge in their wealth since the outbreak began. Between them they’ve gained over a hundred billion dollars.