11 Responses to “Bill Gates, The Corbett Report”

1. pete fairhurst says:

There are 4 excellent vids of which this is the 4th

All here

• ian says:

Excellent Pete, I’ll watch them all. Thank you. I hoped that you wouldn’t think that I was treading on your toes, by posting this.

• pete fairhurst says:

Not at all Ian, its all about the info and the Tap is certainly a great place for that

2. pete fairhurst says:

Thanks for posting this Ian. I keep trying to post more about these vids but I keep getting blocked. Must be hitting the mark so I will keep trying

3. pete fairhurst says:

Gates has doubled his net worth since he started working with the medical cartel. He is a real piece of work and came from serious money and connections from the very start as Corbett explains

4. pete fairhurst says:

My conclusion is that JC is protected. If I post questions about his high quality out of his back bedroom then I am blocked

5. pete fairhurst says:

4 vids of top quality by one man and his dog?

6. pete fairhurst says:

Interesting little experiment that. Its not Gates who is protected by the algos its James C!

7. ian says:

All this blocking is quite odd. I can post, but can only comment on the items which I post. Pete can’t post some articles. It seems random. Interestingly too, I recall some politico’ British, possibly Alastair Campbell, not sure though, saying that they can’t stop you posting, but they can decide who sees it, or words to that effect.

• pete fairhurst says:

I am only blocked from commenting Ian. I cant post directly to the site as far as I know. And being blocked happens rarely, probably 7 or 8 times over the years. And without any obvious reason. But the episode yesterday and today about James C was very informative

When I split the attempted comment down into 2 parts about Gates, and separately James C then, the Gates part was allowed but the James C was blocked!