7 Responses to “A Message from Ian R Crane who is in hospital very unwell.”

1. Derek says:

So sorry to hear of Ian’s illness. Thoughts are with him. Long live the spirit of the man in a field.

2. Gordon says:

So sorry to hear of your illness Ian. All I can say is my prayers are with you at this time and thank you for being such a champion in championing the cause.

3. ian says:

I noticed that Ian was missing, but at first thought not too much about it. I then contacyed his site but got no reply. Yesterday, Max Igan of Crowhouse fame, mentioned that he had prostate cancer. Today, this. I am really really sad. God bless you Ian, and thank you for your efforts on our behalf.

I wish you all the best Ian with your operation. I hope you make it. Whatever comes, we will always be grateful to you for warning us about fracking in time. We occupied the Dudleston site and managed to stop the development after a most worrying couple of years. Likewise with 5G where we campaigned to delay or stop its introduction where we live. We wouldn’t have known anything about either threat were it nor for you. It’s awful to listen to the details of the cruelty of the security staff in the hospital – more like prison than a place of healing. You can’t even get a bottle of water. No visits by close family. It’s the end of human rights as you say, and as you’ve been saying for twenty years.

5. Belyi says:

This interview brought tears to my eyes. I had no idea Ian was ill and I am devastated that he hasn’t had the benefit of the alternative treatments which could have given a different outcome.

He has done so much for the world and I’m sure he knows that he’s going to a good place and at a time when life is becoming a daily struggle for so many people.

My prayers and love are with you Ian and my deep, deep thanks for waking many people up to the dangers of the world that the elite want foisted on us. It’s up to us to carry on the work and do what we can to bring down the light to the planet.

6. Derek says:

It’s now 9:37pm, Sunday 12 April. Does anyone have an update on Ians status post op?

• Gordon says:

News from Tapestry just gone midnight is that Ian has pulled through the operation. 👍

Does anyone know what hospital Ian is in?