When will people awake to the fake?

In our family, we’re just laying low. Going for walks, eating well, playing music and reading. Using the places we have access to, and trying to adapt the business to the new situation with our customers closing or going very quiet. We employ 85 people so there’s a big push required. We are hopeful we can get there at this stage but we need the government to reopen the country as they have done in China, Korea and are doing in Japan. They’ve realised it’s a fake.

None of this gets into our media.

Brits are great followers of the media and tend to believe all that they’re given, and find it very hard to realise they live in a false cultural environment.

While we’re all pinned down, the government is busy rushing in a totalitarian state   Trump tried to warn everyone but no one is listening.  In this case he was exactly right, and he knows what agendas are coming using the fake epidemic to grab all our freedoms.  There will be little left if we don’t wake up.

Here’s me trying to sing while my daughter wrecks the whole thing as she usually does.  It might cheer a few people up!  Other people looking foolish is usually good to watch!  Load coming from Facebook so takes a few seconds.  Then you can listen to my 8 year old son Sean singing.

Sean can actually sing quite well…he sang this in the church at Christmas.

That isn’t working yet.   Here he is at his singing lessons aged six.

9 Responses to “When will people awake to the fake?”

1. sovereigntea says:

TESCO — CORPORATE PROFITEERS / COLLABORATORS HIKE PRICES. They claim this is to “prevent hoarding” whilst overcharging the public and lining their pockets. —- SCUM OF THE EARTH ! Sticking in the knife when many people are set to lose their income.

Tesco hikes prices on 600 items in desperate bid to prevent shoppers stockpiling
    TESCO has resorted to pulling all multi-pack deals and promotions in a bid to stop shoppers from hoarding supplies and leaving little for everyone else.

2. Gordon says:

Yes, Sean has a good voice and a good sense of rhythm and beat.
    The guitarist on the other hand.
    Just joking.

3. Gordon says:

Posted byu/POTUS_Archivist_Bot
    4 days ago
    @realDonaldTrump: The world is at war with a hidden enemy. WE WILL WIN!

I popped into Berwick to collect my new glasses and I wasn’t right through the door before being pounced on by staff insisting I put alcohol cleanser on my hands. Well they asked the wrong person. Told them I wasn’t going to put that stuff on my hands and they were so adamant that I told them to keep their alcohol cleanser and their glasses and walked out.

As it was I had just had a bath before going to Berwick, and they had no right trying to force me to put sanitizer on my hands. How do they know that I’m not allergic to it. I go shopping to the grocery stores and there’s nobody standing there demanding I put sanitizer on my hands. This has got to be way too overboard.

A friend washed her hands religiously with liquid ‘soaps’ and both she and her son have rashes across their hands now. Looks awful. Check the ingredients of the soaps you are offered – invariably toxic. Far more likely to harm you than a virus if your immune system is working as normal. Best way to keep that going is to stop being afraid and fight back.

People are all going to the coast now that the National Trust has closed all its properties. Yesterday they were ‘full’ with people well spaced out over thousands of acres. They gave it to the public free just to take it all away again a day later. Talk is they will stop people driving to the coast next and make beaches out of bounds. Then mountains. Then lakes. Then potholes. Then underwater diving expeditions. It’s all just about cooping people up to make them feel trapped and afraid. It’s all a hoax anyway as Trump said right at the start of this, a rush to create a totalitarian world which the trillionaires can control your every move and every breath. It will be illegal to sing, to dance, to smile in public. To fart. etc etc. The word is freedom. It’s going. It’s all a hoax as far as the virus is concerned. For once Trump was absolutely right. It’s a power grab and we’re being conned every inch of the way.

• archer says:

Why is Trump allowing lockdown (I hate that word) of NY and other cities, if he’s such a great guy and preserver of freedom?

5. Belyi says:

It is interesting to see what people make of this in the long run. At first they all seem to be terrified but as time goes on and they can’t live their lives normally it would be great if there was a massive revolution in every country as people realise they’re being taken for a ride. Especially when nobody among their family and friends is ill or dead. Although the dark forces consider they’ve thought everythng through there is the law of unintended consequences that could rise up to spoil their plans.

6. archer says:

It can’t last that long – as soon as the weather gets better (a fine day it’s been today), it will be impossible to stop people from venturing out. By that time, as has been said in other comments, the people will have realised that the scare stories are complete hogwash.

7. Gordon says:

News today is that the Aussies are out in force enjoying the sun and fresh air on Bondi Beach much to the disapproval of the government. I’d say good on ya mates, keep it up. The sun will give you the vitamin D while the fresh air will clear your lungs and while your at it top up on vitamin C and you’ll be as sound as a pound. Well, maybe not the pound but you get my drift..