11 Responses to “Kevin Boyle, Egyptian history and the creation of the Jewish religion.”

1. ian says:

I would be interested in hearing the views of those more into the era that he writes about than I am. I find his talk intriguing.

2. pete fairhurst says:

Hi Ian

My interest in this subject was triggered by Miles Mathis in a 5 part series on his site by a guest writer called Gerry. Here is part one:

Earlier this year, on Henry’s recommendation, I read 2 books by Ralph Ellis:
    “Scotia Egyptian Queen of the Scots” &
    “Eden in Egypt”
    Both are utterly fascinating and complement the work by Gerry. So much so that I booked a holiday to visit Egypt next year to see the lie of the land for myself

Finally here is a broad brush, sweeping summation, of human history by Dean Henderson that also fits the thesis. Dean is a very interesting guy and is very grounded. His books are mind boggling. This is probably the best place to start because Dean gives you the big picture and doesn’t drill into too much detail:

Good reading and seasons greetings
    Pete

• ian says:

Thank you very much Pete, I’ll check the Dean Henderson book first. All the best to you and yours too Pete, hope you have a lovely Christmas.

3. pete fairhurst says:

Deans book is not really about this subject Ian it is far more wide ranging. The link that I gave you above gives you a flavour but is also very wide ranging. I’d start with Mathis and then move on to Ellis having dipped into Dean first
    Best wishes to you and yours
    Pete

4. tapnewswiremember says:

An Irish friend told me that the Irish were the real Israelites and that the Jews stole Irish history. She said to read Andrew Power’s book, Ireland The Land of the Pharaohs.

I haven’t had time to read it yet but it’s available here if anyone’s interested:

In kind of support, Ralph Ellis says descendants of Queen Scota and King Gael (Gaythelos) and their son Hiber settled Ireland after their Exodus from Egypt. Originally they landed in Spain at the river Ebro named after their own Ebro they left behind in Egypt (the Nile). Ebro, Hiber and Hebrew are all basically the same word. The Israelites were not from today’s Israel, but from Egypt. The Kings were the Pharaohs.

• ian says:

Thanks so much Henry. I am reading two books at the moment and it just gets more and more intriguing and fascinating. I am not from an academic background, but love searching for the truth. The film “they live” was pretty near the mark. Thank you, Ian.

• Tapestry says:

I agree, Ian. These subjects are fascinating and great researchers like Ellis undo centuries of deception.

• tapnewswiremember says:

‘Near the mark’? That’s a ruddy documentary.