The White House was the central bank in Lower Egypt in 1800 BC

Most surprising.  I don’t often drop in to comment on Guido Fawkes’ blog www.order-order.com these days.  Go back fifteen years and I was a regular.

What drew my interest was a post about anti-Semitism and some Labour Mayor.  The point I made first was that anti-Semitism is a meaningless term as Semitic is a group of languages – Arabic and African languages, including Egyptian.  How can anyone be against a group of languages? I asked.

The counter argument was put by another commenter,’Surely the Jews should be permitted a term to describe prejudice against them?’

To which I replied, ‘Who are the Jews?’

When I suggested the term Jew should only be used to refer to the original Jews – the Hyksos of Lower Egypt and their descendants, and not the Israelites, this seemed to cause the trouble.

The Hyksos lived around the Ebro, the four channel Nile Delta, where they became hugely wealthy – the Pharoahs in the Old Tstament.  These were the Jews with side locks and long hair.  Their language was Hebrew, (same word as Ebro).  Their capital City was called Avaris (just below Tanis).  Their central bank was called The White House.  These are all facts.  These wealthy people never lived in Judaea, modern day Israel, a desert region with little fertile ground, as described so much in the Old Testament.  Israel is a distraction to hide the Hyksos.

The term anti-Semitic is a description of an impossibility (how can one be against a group of languages?), referring to an invented people that never existed, and who have been used as the cover story for the real Jews who certainly did exist, and do exist, and hide their history and presence to this day.  This double impossibility has been and is being foisted on the whole world daily in the media with growing ferocity.  That seems a travesty.

I checked back in to see how the thread was going on Guido Fawkes later on, to find it had been closed within a few minutes after I wrote my comment.  My comment written as Tapestry mentioning Avaris and The White House was also removed.

9 Responses to “The White House was the central bank in Lower Egypt in 1800 BC”

1. pete fairhurst says:

Fascinating information Tap. The whole story of the tribe is cloaked in smoke and mirrors……

I don’t know if you’ve seen the recent series, on Mathis, about the Phoenicians. It was by a guest called Gerry and, in essence, it showed that the Jews and Phoenicians are one and the same. Of course it is far more complex than that, this is only the gist

So I’m wondering how your info here links in with that. Do you have source about the Ebro and Jews? So that I can contrast and compare. No worries if not, I always trust your info in any event

Thanks
    Pete

• Tapestry says:

Yes Pete. This Ebro/Hebrew stuff is best read in Ralph Ellis’ books. Queen Scota is good, but also others. http://www.edfu-books.com I’d heard of the Phoenicians thing before but not in as much detail as Mathis must be doing. I’ll check it out. Thanks.

• pete fairhurst says:

Thanks Tap, I will have a look.

The Mathis/Gerry work is called “Ancient Spooks”. Part 1 was in July last. Parts 2, 3 and 4 were in the following few weeks. Part 5 was in February this year. It is heavily language based.

As is Ralph Ellis mostly a linguistic source. I get the feeling Mathis is a group of people, not one person. I find his essays mostly excellent, his knowledge of art too, but the science stuff I find myself siding with others.

• pete fairhurst says:

Mathis often attributes other contributors now, perhaps in response to “limited hangout” and “group” accusations like yours.

I agree that his essays are often excellent, certainly the ones that are not genealogy heavy. His writing is sometimes truly laugh out loud, and with light bulb going on moments.

I’ve not spent as much time on his science site but his science work on “charge” is compelling too.

There is a very interesting, but very hard to follow, forum here:

Look at the comments on the RH side for the current comments. Or scroll down the page and look at the articles and comments, particularly for
      “Current Events”,
      “Space Fakery” &
      “Brief Historyof Spookery”.

• pete fairhurst says:

Cutting Through the Fog is the only place that I am aware of that Miles Mathis comments himself. He comments as “MathisderMaler” which I think is German for Mathis the Painter.

Cutting is the blog of Josh, one of the Mathis site contributors. Josh wrote the excellent “Business Plot” papers. He also eviscerated the Dreyfus Affair and Gandhi too. His blog Cutting is certainly worth a look

I read a bit of the Mathis as described. The bit saying Jew means leader in Hebrew and Aramaic resonated. Crypto-Jew and crypto-leader being the same thing. That would make a lot of sense. The Hyksos being the crypto-leader/bloodlines of world history willing to massacre Jews in the sense of followers of Judaism a religion they created to keep the masses subdued, not to enable them to rise up to the same level by using the same investment strategies.

• pete fairhurst says:

I bought “Eden in Egypt” and “Scota” and I am currently rereading “Ancient Spooks”. It seems that they will be complimentary. Gerry touches upon Hyksos in paper 1 but does not elaborate.

I am still longing out and really enjoying your autobiography too Tap. I’m absorbed in your business career section now. It resonates with my own, building multi million £ revenue businesses from scratch. With all the development issues resulting from rapid growth. Employees and other stakeholders being the key to success

• pete fairhurst says:

MathisderMaler on Cutting 10 March:

“Atlantis has always been used by the spooks to keep people off beating the bushes. That is what Hancock was doing and that is what this guy is doing. It is so obvious. Anytime a group like us starts figuring things out, they send in these people to bring up Atlantis and misdirect the research. Of course there are grains of truth, since of course their were older civilizations before the ones we know of. But that is about where the truth ends. They don’t want us knowing anything important or moving in the right direction, so all Atlantis theories stay far away from that. Atlantis also looks to me like an eyes-off Egypt project. If anyone is going to figure this out, it is from studying clues there, not in Indochina.
        But the fact that I am having to blow this thing here, while all the other top names are falling for it, is worrisome to me. For instance, Vexman says the site passes the smell test to him. While to me the site stunk up the place from the first moment. The FAQ page has no content, and gives one absolutely no confidence.”

His latest comment