Henry’s Memoirs

I am pleased to announce that Henry has chosen tapnewswire.com to publish his memoirs.

Angels & Devils – My Extraordinary Life by Henry Curteis is available now to buy and download from this site.

Book details

After two or three months of working closely with Henry to bring his autobiography to publication, I am well versed with its contents.
I congratulate Henry on writing an entertaining as well as an illuminating story.
I say story because, although this is an autobiography and work of non-fiction, it reads like an enjoyable adventure as we navigate through Henry’s extraordinary life.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

8 Responses to “Henry’s Memoirs”

1. pete fairhurst says:

Thanks Mike
    What does it cost? How do I buy it?
    I can’t see any buy option on the site
    Cheers Pete

2. Mike says:

Book details is actually the link which will answer your questions.
    I will make the link more explicit.
    Thanks Pete for pointing this out.

Can we add some sample read as Amazon does? It helps a potential buyer to decide whether to commit to purchase or move on. First day on Amazon netted five sales including one from the USA. The book is blocked by Amazon in Australia though one buyer emailed. We’ve heard nothing from Amazon to notify us of why. Intriguing?

(UPDATE – Just found the sample!!! Thanks, Mike. )

4. NPP says:

Read it!
    Extraordinary link from a past ‘traditional’ era up to today’s internet sharing of information modern day.

5. pete fairhurst says:

Hi Henry

I just bought your book via Mike’s link above. I’ve just read the intro and I am already fascinated.

FYI the book was listed at £6.95 but PayPal took £8.34, the difference, of £1.39, being listed as “Tax” on my PayPal receipt.

So should the book be listed at £8.34 really? Or have PP ripped me off? Its not the amount that is an issue just the principle of being misled.

Thought that you would want to know
    Cheers Pete

6. Mike says:

Hi Pete,

Thanks for alerting us and you have been refunded the difference.

Unlike print books, digital books are subject to VAT and there was a teething problem between ourselves and paypal.

The book is also available as a kindle edition on Amazon at

Thanks Pete. I hope it grips you to the end. Let us know, if you can. Thanks for sorting out the niggle Mike. Publishing a book is much harder work than I realised. Writing it was the easy part!! Comment from Kindle reader Fred – Apart from being a great story told in a personal and linguistically excellent manner, the book is a great inspiration, both in terms of content and reflections but also making me want to write something of my own. Fred A (bought on Amazon)