A Plane Did Hit The Pentagon

A plane, not a missile, did hit the Pentagon
Judy Wood, Rebecca Roth, Jim Fetzer, most of the Alex Jonestown crew are wrong.

I recommend this summary worth a listen. Ryan Dawson has his critics, but I suggest he offers some intriguing analysis and commentary.
I bought the Judy Wood and Rebekah Roth books. I now question both.

Can Ryan explain 9/11 in 2 mins?
No, but he has a good go…. 47 mins in:

Would Christopher Bollyn talk to Ryan Dawson? It seems not.

Bollyn offers good info… where are you BBC?

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

11 Responses to “A Plane Did Hit The Pentagon”

There was a video showing a missile hitting the Pentagon.

• NPP says:

Really? Do post it.
      According to Dawson DNA was collected from all but a baby on the plane.
      The hole shown by e.g. Loose Change was not the whole hole.

It was the Russians!

• NPP says:

Case closed? Really? It’s a blur.

Dawson suggests ‘they’ invite you to think it was a missile. The 9/11 story is a nonsense, but so are most the theories.

Even in the Bollyn presentation above, he references the painted towers and plane on the side of the van… Dawson says this was a photo shop joke from the early stages.

Dawson is an arrogant so and so, but I recommend his analysis. He syas Loose Change, AE9/11 get caught up in nonsense; they do not even acknowledge the real structural plans of the Pentagon.

I know, it’s a head spin, but much has muddied the waters. Dawson on Joe Rogan would rock the boat. Dawson needs a wider platform.

2. NPP says:

We’ve seen this before, but he lays it out without what he calls ‘cook’ theories.
    I suggest Dawson is worth a revisit:
    911 and War by Deception

It’s just like JFK. They promote multiple theories and leave you to struggle with the contradictions, when they know the truth very well. The hole in the Pentagon was incompatible with a plane. There are many copies of CCTV of the missile on the internet. I only spent 5 seconds. Search missile Pentagon, and you have a choice of dozens.

No remains of any aircraft bar what was unloaded by truck?

5. archer says:

Whatever hit the towers was a distraction; they had to have been brought down by controlled demolition – as per WTC7.

I’d still give Woods a good read before coming to any conclusion.

7. NPP says:

The only conclusion is the official story is bollox, a crime was committed and the perpetrators continue to run amok… but, I recommend Dawson for hard facts and material proof. He concludes the buildings were brought down by collision and pre-set explosion. He concludes a mixtures of parties were involved and it certainly included Israeli neo-cons.