Following on from the success of his Madeleine McCann investigative films, Richard D. Hall turns his attention to the 1999 assassination of Jill Dando. There are many theories about why she was murdered, this film looks at all of them and brings comprehensive evidence to light, which was not considered by the official investigation. Richard D. Hall firmly believes the hunt for the killer was deliberately steered by British Intelligence, away from the true perpetrators. If the state become involved in a crime, then the police who are run by the state will never be allowed to solve it. Prepare to open your mind and discover the truth behind one of the UK’s most prominent unsolved murders.
- New Zealand shooting being used by governments to create an internet police state on
- My brother disappeared next to the The Elm Guest House the day of Diana’s wedding to Charles. The Police stopped investigating after a visit there. Can you help me? on
- Some Banned Amazon titles. on
- Peg legs and parrots on shoulders – J oohs! on
- Parliament does not want to rejoin the EU. on