271,301? Naughty Red Cross?

It is fascinating how historical revision is apparently not allowed regarding WWII. The fact that the Red Cross only listed a total of 271,301 that died in German WWII concentration camps must have been a massive oversight, right?

Is this a ‘fake’ document? Are the Red Cross today a reformed and proper organisation? Perhaps the BBC should investigate and caution as they have with the very naughty Jeremy Corbyn.

271,301 people of a variety of religious denominations, races and social status’ died of disease and starvation.

Internment Camps: IRC Records disclose more than just death figures of 271,301 from Typhus during WWII – Soviet sabotage and German patronage

6 Responses to “271,301? Naughty Red Cross?”

1. NPP says:

Are these WWI (one) or WWıI (two) figures?
    Can anyone help?

• Aldous says:

Hi NPP. They are official IRC WW2 figures.
      The Holocaust/Holohoax narrative is an absolute lie but don’t expect the brainwashed and brain-dead sheeple to wake up any time soon.
      The Zionist/Illuminati programming goes very deep and most Proles out there would rather go to their graves believing in comfortable lies than realising the awful and inconvenient truth.

2. Aldous says:

I know for a fact that the so-called Holocaust (burnt offering) you know today NEVER existed in the immediate post war years or 1950’s.
    It was very much a 1960’s creation.

MORE so-called Jews (non-Semitic Khazars in reality) were alive after World War 2 than existed at it’s onset.
    Khazars are masters of deception and have brought the West/Europe to its knees culturally and morally – as intended.

3. Gordon Logan says:

The original document is much clearer. It has been replaced throughout the internet by this mess. I’ve got a much better copy and will post it. It was authenticated by Zuricher Zeitung in 1985 and published on page 2. It is the result of almost 40 years of archival research.

• NPP says:

Brilliant. Thanks guys.
      Back in 2008 Edwina Currey on BBC R4 PM warned me about Holocaust Denier David Irving being given a platform at the Oxford Union. I was painting in my Istanbul studio, put my brushes down and went to the laptop. If Edwina told me the sky was blue I would take a second look. Hours later my understanding of WWII camps was turned upside down. Back in the UK I per chance met a survivor of 5 WWII camps. Polish. He survived because he volunteered for the typhus block.

I was asked this WWI? on FakeBook. I replied I do not know for sure, but the point is can we at least discuss openly? On Tap Blog we can.

4. Gordon Logan says:

For many years the Powers That Be slow down my browsers. Presumably in order to impede my research, some of which has been lethal. Casualties include Richard Dearlove in 2003 and Tony Blair in 2009. I’m used to waiting an eternity for a web page to appear. Consequently I often nod off while waiting. I nodded off a few days ago and my lap top fell off my lap and the screen was shattered. I will not be able to access the original Zuricher Zeitung scan of the International Red Cross report until I get a monitor cable next week. The scan has been purged throughout the internet and replaced by the barely legible scrap that we see in many places. The Zionists are indefatigable when it comes to concealing their lies.