Squatting Slav Says Ben & Milo Are Deceiving You

I imagine Ivan the Squatting Slav of Squatting Slav TV, can be perceived as some kind of right wing neo-whatever and his physical presence taken as quite intimidating. In actuality he is quite inoffensive, hurts no one and simply asks questions which his ‘victims’ frequently fail to answer. I guess his physical build and confidence contributes toward his apparent fearlessness. Ivan is Serb, migrated to Canada some years ago with his family and finds the social justice warrior environment of Canada full of opportunity to make social comment. He made one video and it took off… en plus, he’s funny.

I enjoy Milo Yiannopoulos. I do not enjoy nor watch or listen to Ben Shapiro.

Published on 19 Dec 2017
Ben and Milo continue their massive tours on which they demonize identity politics, all the while pushing their own kind of identity politics.

Squatting Slav on Red Ice…

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

6 Responses to “Squatting Slav Says Ben & Milo Are Deceiving You”

1. emm jay says:

I’m half expecting an ‘update’ paper on Milo from Miles Mathis.

• NPP says:

Is there a Miles on Milo at yet?
      I keep thinking Miles Kind of Blue….

• emm jay says:

‘Miles on Milo as yet?’ Not that I’m aware of, but never say never.

‘thinking Miles Kind of Blue?’ Er, soz, dunno about all that jazz!

2. archer says:

Red ice tv… what a laugh.

I don’t deny anyone their point of view, that is a fundamental human right. Hendrik and squatting Slav clearly don’t understand the meaning of the word irony (maybe it doesn’t exist in Swedish and Serbian?).

So squatting Slav won’t return to Belgrade because of the economy… sounds a bit like the situation of the brown people that he and his interviewer are slagging. Perhaps the same rules don’t apply to him because he’s white and Christian.

I really do sympathise with the Serbs over the treatment they faced in ‘99. I wonder if squatting Slav feels the same about Iraq’s treatment by the west in the 90s and then 2003 onwards?

• NPP says:

Strange. I didn’t get this at all. I like Red Ice, Henrik has conducted wide and varied work over the last decade or so, but each to their own.

Brown people? Slagging off? Are we observing the same interview? I find Ivan rather entertaining and sense no issue with people colour, but there we go.

• archer says:

I have to admit that having watched the first video now as well (and little much else) I’ve changed my view on the Slav somewhat – passed judgement a little too early. He is of course correct about the fraud that is Milo.

I suppose I don’t like Hendriks comments about laughing at SJWs – are they not entitled to their own view of the world?

Like most vloggers – a collection of opinions (seemingly with an axe to grind).