The greatest gift to health is unknown to most people

I managed to join the webinar given by Dr Allan Frankel of the Greenbridge Medical Practice, Santa Monica this morning at 3.30 am UK time.  He’s been a doctor for 37 years and has been using cannabis to treat patients for 21 years.  They can’t give medical advice directly, but he can give advice generally based on his past experience which is extensive.  I only caught the last 30 minutes of a five hour webinar.

He had suggestions for helping the following conditions – various cancers including prostate, Non Hodgkins Lymphoma, diabetes, obesity, Parkinsons, seizures, autism mentioning aggressive behaviour patterns.  He recommended different ways of dosing for these conditions which included CBD, THC A and THC B, and whole plant.  The dose recommended for whole plant was tiny – like a grain of rice to begin with.  For many cancers he suggested a mix of CBD and THC at around 1:1.    I took notes but if you want advice and have questions, they will be holding a webinar every Tuesday (Or was it Thursday?) at The Sacred Plant from I think 9pm Eastern time.  Check details please.

I strongly recommend anyone joining this organisation.  I started using CBD a month ago and have seen improvement in health from many aspects.  You don’t need to be sick to take CBD (cannabidiol).  I will soon add THC if I can get hold of it in the UK.  If not it’s available online from Holland.

THC is the psychoactive part of the plant which has stronger effects on neurological conditions than CBD, he suggests.

I was sprayed/affected by PCB (fly spray) as a child living on a dairy farm fifty years ago and need help with symptoms of peripheral neuropathy.  CBD has helped me a lot.  I am hoping that THC or whole plant will add further benefits in reducing current effects and in delaying any further problems.

As I say, everyone should join this organisation and get access to the advice and experience they offer.

From The Sacred Plant

The private Q&A session with Dr. Allan Frankel is now LIVE (at 9 p.m. Eastern). Please read this entire email before clicking the link below to join the live Q&A.

Dr. Frankel is a practicing doctor with 37 years of experience with 10+ years of that prescribing his patients with medical cannabis.

This Q&A is based on his recent interview titled, What You Need To Know When Using The Sacred Plant As Medicine.

This is a special gift for you and our other supporters who purchased one of our lifetime access packages.

In fact, this is 1 of 3 live Q&A sessions you’ll receive for free in the next month. I’ll send you details about each Q&A session 48 hours before they air.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

11 Responses to “The greatest gift to health is unknown to most people”

1. Alan says:

As a sufferer of crippling Fibro Myalgia I have longed to try Cannabis for years. Trouble is I live in the UK and do not know how to obtain it.

2. NPP says:

Still working on my OAP parents – I’m convinced this can help them….

3. emm jay says:

Tap, can I ask if you would mind sharing your source please? Without any doubt whatsoever, it’s truly a magnificent healer. I’ve witnessed it. However, as you will be well aware, purity and quality are key and I’m having some serious doubts about the integrity of some current online sources.

• Tapestry says:

I can’t get into specifics. But do check in to The Sacred Plant and get fully briefed on all aspects of this subject. You will not regret the decision if you do.
      Here’s their latest e-shot.

I’ve got big news for you today!

Thanks to your support, we’ve officially made The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed docuseries available so you can share it with your friends and loved ones… right now.

And when you do, the people you share it with will be able to watch the docuseries immediately.

This new-and-improved docuseries platform makes it possible for people to watch this life-changing 7-part series immediately… whether they come to the page today, tomorrow, or next week.

Please help us spread the word by sharing the docuseries with friends and family.

** Here’s a sample email to use **

Subject: I love this Healing Secrets video series

Hey! I recently watched a free documentary series called The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed… and I highly recommend that you watch it.

It’s about an ancient healing plant that successfully treats 32 different health conditions, including cancer, epilepsy, anxiety, Alzheimer’s and many more.

I think this plant could be the answer to some of the health conditions and diseases we all suffer from. I got a huge amount of value from this documentary series when I watched it, and I think you will too.

Here’s the link to register for free:

Again, it’s because of your support of our mission that has made this possible… and I want to thank you for that. And thank you in advance for helping us get the word out and save lives!

• emm jay says:

Many thanks for this Tap, I appreciate it. I’ll check in today. Thank you for taking the time x

4. emm jay says:

For those who haven’t registered with them, yes, there was excellent information about ‘The Sacred Plant’ in the seven hour docuseries. However, I was anticipating finding what I (and I’m sure many others out there) wanted. Groan … but I didn’t .. and that was so disappointing and frustrating. Big sigh.

What”s that emm Jay?

• emm jay says:

Tap, re my post to you above (20 Jan), I was seeking a genuine ‘source’ for the CBD oil. For reasons stated in my comment. So, when you said you couldn’t ‘get into specifics’ and that I wouldn’t regret checking in to The Sacred Plant site, I thought ahh, a signpost! … you know what I mean?

I am sure they will advise which sources are reputable. Go to a reputable herbalist in the UK and they will have supplies of CBD more than likely. You can get CBD but not THC. Whole plant is obtainable but not through conventional channels. Doctors advise the use of both THC and CBD in equal proportion to cure cancers and neurodegenerative diseases. Sacred Plant also advise consulting an expert. The biggest problem for many patients is fear of having a high from THC. This is not really an issue as you simply control the dose so you don’t get a high. But people need counselling and reassuring that they are not engaging in crime by curing themselves of deadly diseases, just exercising their human rights. The power of propaganda against cannabis is the problem not cannabis itself.

7. NPP says:

The power of propaganda against cannabis is the problem not cannabis itself….

Exactly.

8. maverick says:

Why Is the World Legalizing Marijuana All at the Same Time?
    All very interesting until you ask the question why the sudden change of
    view about cannabis.
    I knew it wasn’t going to be out of the goodness of their hearts.
    So definitely, verify your sources.