One can only hope. The fantasy of Satanic elites being hunted down is growing.

I have a feeling Trump calculated America’s rescue a lot better than anyone realized.

I have absolutely zero insider information that confirms Trump got the upper hand, and can’t back it up with anything other than circumstance.

So don’t consider this a news report, it is only my thoughts.

Do you remember the earthquake that recently happened out East? It was pretty obviously a nuclear blast in an underground base. People right at the epicenter heard an explosion and the ground shook like an explosion . . . . . .

Then we had an obvious missile launch get intercepted in an unbelievably efficient manner, as if insider information got leaked and white hats shut it down . . . . . .

And then, the event in Michigan where an obvious gigantic event happened and it is not in the news, other than a meteor impact that happened 100 miles away . . . . .

WHAT IF: What if Trump got the upper hand on things 300X as fast as anyone ever imagined, and he had it all done by white hats? What if he destroyed two crucial underground bases and had insider knowledge to thwart a nuclear attack like smashing a bug? I have absolutely no insider information that this is the case, but consider this:

Now the enemies of the American people are under direct fire for the Trump dossier and may face charges (it looks so).

We have Hillary, McCain and Huma running around with ankle monitors on.

Uranium one is being prosecuted.

Hillary is now under fire, and the only answers to anything now it seems is “that’s classified”. But it is not classified if being classified is covering up a crime . . . . .that’s basically over . . . . .

There are all kinds of rumors about Obama possibly being exposed and the entire deep state apparatus biting the dust. . . . . .

Folks, the cabal is so desperate they tried to nuke Hawaii to divert everything to a war, and they failed.

You know what I think? I think they are F***ed.

I have no insider information to go on with this, but it really looks like Trump is going to be able to deliver. A while ago I was concerned about how sad he looked. But now it looks like he was only sad because lots of old acquaintences and friends were, by the order of patriotic duty, about to go down.

One can only hope.

January 18 2018

www.jimstonefreelance.com

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

14 Responses to “One can only hope. The fantasy of Satanic elites being hunted down is growing.”

1. Mr Dude says:

Just did mate. A longish one! Did you get it?

About Keith Vaz etc???

2. Mr Dude says:

I typed it out twice. GCHQ nonces obviously not letting that one through mate!!

3. Mr Dude says:

Let me know please Tap!

4. Mr Dude says:

I hope the traitorous scum at GCHQ are proud of themselves. I would suggest they research the term ‘Akashic Records’ ha ha!!

5. Mr Dude says:

If anyone wants a good laugh please look up Hilary Clinton’s recent appearance on BBC’s The One Show and also Graham Norton.

Wow. Just wow.

6. Mr Dude says:

Last try at my earlier post, much shorter this time:

Agree with above. Why are Icke and Aangirfan so full retard anti-Trump??

Fishy. Where is The Coleman Experience? Hope he hasn’t been offed.

Swamp drain in progress – soon to be here too. Tick Tock!!

Suspect Keith Vaz will be a sacrificial lamb to start with….

Let’s see if GCHQ allow this one to appear on THIRD attempt.

Mugs. Nonce protectors. Hope they feel good about that.

7. Mr Dude says:

Btw hope you and yours are well Tap! Still a fabulous blog and getting better all the time!

8. Belyi says:

I don’t know why Mr Dude is saying that David Icke is ‘so full retard anti-Trump’. I think if he looks more closely at what David is saying he will see that his view is that it doesn’t matter who is president of the US or any other country as it is the deep state that is behind all of them. At the time of the US election he made it very plain that he was neither for Trump nor for Clinton and as one is now president and the other has momentarily disappeared from view, he is purely giving his take on current events.

9. Mr Dude says:

⬆️⬆️⬆️ Icke Employee **

10. Mr Dude says:

So why does he put out pictures of Trump with FRAUD across them?

I think if YOU look ‘more closely’ you’ll see that your boss tore into him and is now backtracking as he’s been proven wrong. And we all know Ickey HATES being called wrong!

11. Mr Dude says:

…and of course there’s a publishing empire to stop from going down the tubes.