Jim Stone under surveillance advises voters to film their vote

October 23/24 2016

SPECIAL POLICE HAVE ARRIVED TO TAKE ME OUT

Just like the rest of the alternative media, to be sure.

They have the house surrounded on all sides from a block away with a goon there keeping an eye on it to signal when I return. I was able to just drive through without stopping. Hillary has stepped it up. They are cracking down on the alt media to take it out.

I have to figure out a way to get an inverter out of the house so I can stay online without blowing a ton of cash. I can probably do it, but not right now. HAHAHA, no internet cut, because I have with me the laptop and 3 cell modems. Cheese puff diet for a few days at least . . . . .

ANYWAY, if you are alt media you had BETTER BE WATCHING YOUR ASS, THE COMMIE CRACK DOWN IS NOW

I am not worried about being nailed because I know what is going on and got away without incident. It was a small secondary police force that is still public and probably took a bribe. The biggest problem is that I appear to be once again displaced. Working on a solution.

HERE IS WHAT WE NEED TO DO, AND MY TELLING PEOPLE THIS WAS PROBABLY THE FINAL NAIL THAT GOT THE HOUSE SURROUNDED: RECORD THE VOTE

There are detailed instructions with what to do farther down this page.

Here is a graphic you can post everywhere to wake people up. This can be embedded with any size you specify.

Going offline for (probably) the rest of the evening.

Okeefe Video

Yeah, we waited for it, and though it could hang Hillary in a system that is properly functioning, it required brains to understand and therefore it won’t work with the sub orbital IQ crowd. There was positively nothing bad enough that could be understood easily to make switchblade Joe change his mind.

The video does irrefutably show that Hillary is guilty of multiple actionable felonies, but what difference will that make when the government is so taken over that no one will act on it? We need a video of her screaming that she hates blacks and hispanics, or sacrificing a child, or something else like that, a video showing how guilty she is wont cut it.

Not that it would matter, because trump is already at 85 percent and “they” believe they can rig that to a loss and get away with it if they keep publishing false polls that show Trump and Hillary so close that the electoral college will make the difference. I am confident that is the plan – rig it right up to the threshold where they can blame a Hillary victory on the electoral college and then rave about how great Trump did, and compliment the hell out of him. A few weeks later he will die in a plane crash and they will be rid of the problem. That’s how it is done. They have run their psy op tests to see what outcome would be least likely to spark an armed rebellion and that is it. If they steal this one, America is over.

All the videos saying Assange is OK are based on old stuff

Many many videos “proving” Assange is ok are being released, and they are all based on old appearances by Assange, there is nothing new. And when people point that out in the comments, rapidly new videos based on old stuff are released, so the comments start fresh with no one pointing out the faults. HERE IS WHAT I WILL SETTLE FOR: ASSANGE SPEAKING FROM THE BALCONY TODAY BEFORE THEY CAN FAKE SOMETHING UP. HIS APPEARANCE MUST BE FOR AT LEAST 5 MINUTES WHILE HE TALKS ON NEW TOPICS WHILE HOLDING TODAY’S PAPER. That’s all folks!

Wikileaks FACTS:

1. The NSA was the one doing the hacks, not Russia. This got aired yesterday.
2. Hillary wanted Assange dead. And I don’t need to mention Russia with regard to Hillary, who BLEW IT with that.
3. Assanges lawyer. CONFIRMED DEAD.
4. Director of Wikileaks, McFayden. CONFIRMED DEAD.
5. Seth Rich, top wikileaks informer. CONFIRMED DEAD.
All those deaths happened within a short time of each other. The Clinton death machine is clearly in overdrive.
6. Julian Assange, USE YOUR BRAIN PLEASE. It is doubtful he is going to appear (I hope he does) I believe it is only a wish.

OK, THEY HAVE ALREADY STATED TODAY YOU CAN’T BRING A CAMERA OR RECORD YOUR VOTE. SO HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:

SHORT ANSWER: BRING IT ANYWAY. THEY WILL PROBABLY ASK YOU TO TURN IN YOUR PHONE. BUT NOTHING IS STOPPING YOU FROM HAVING A KEYCHAIN VIDEO CAMERA OR USB FLASH DRIVE VIDEO CAMERA, OR VIDEO GLASSES, OR A SPY CAM WATCH AND THOSE ARE ALL OVER EBAY. MANY PEOPLE HAVE THEM ALREADY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE, ORDER NOW, THEY ARE NOT EXPENSIVE.

All the voting booths have curtains. They can’t spy on you. So they can’t catch you using your very small keychain spycam, polaroid cube, etc. These cameras are far too small to catch even if they frisk you. Especially the USB flash drive and keychain cams. Find a way to attach it to the inside of your belt, put it in your shoe, your cap, velcro to the inside of a shirt sleeve, ect. Do a QUALITY JOB and make sure you happily give them your cell phone and keys if they ask, they are monitoring social media and sites like this one to see what people are going to try to do to stop the election from being stolen, and they FULLY intend to steal it. PRACTICALLY ALL OF THE POLLING STATIONS ARE STAFFED BY JEWS ON A MISSION. THEY INFILTRATED THE ENTIRE PROCESS. Don’t even dream about the election being real if it is not enforced.

THEY FULLY INTEND TO STEAL THIS ELECTION. VIDEO MUST BE TAKEN OF YOUR ENTIRE VOTING PROCESS. WHEN YOU CATCH THE FRAUD AND ARE TOO AFRAID TO POST IT, I WILL.

ONCE AGAIN, HERE ARE THE SPY CAMS: IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU ORDER, MAKE SURE IT SAYS FROM UNITED STATES, (MAKE SURE THE SELLER SHIPS FROM THE U.S. OR IT WILL SHIP FROM CHINA AND ARRIVE AFTER CHRISTMAS.)

MY RECOMMENDATION: GET A SPY CAM WATCH. THERE ARE ALSO SPY CAM PENS, KEYCHAINS, FLASH DRIVES, GLASSES, in other words, we can SHUT THE ELECTION FRAUD DOWN.

BONUS: YOU CAN’T TELL A SPY WATCH FROM A NORMAL WATCH EASILY, THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW WHAT IT IS UNLESS IT IS LOOKED AT CLOSELY (and then they might not even catch it.) THAT IS PROBABLY THE BEST OPTION (but they cost more.) CHEAPER OPTIONS THAT ARE ALMOST AS CONCEALED ARE THE SPY KEYCHAINS AND FLASH DRIVES

spy cam keychains that look just like a car remote are excellent and very cheap, and will STILL ARRIVE ON TIME. And you can also get a spy cam flash drive, which will also be very small. The keychain spy cams and flash drive spy cams are super easy to conceal, obviously do not put them in your pocket (which will be searched if they get too worked up about stealing the election) and if you use velcro to attach one to the inside of a shirt sleeve only use what it takes, don’t do it in a way that makes a loud noise when you go to get it.

ADDITIONALLY: They might be carefully searching people to prevent anyone from documenting the steal. So if you are going to conceal your spy cam have the LAST layer of clothes (which they can’t make you take off) be a VERY THICK layer, to help keep it concealed.

video spy glasses, (if you get the spy glasses, do not wear them in, have them in your shirt pocket (the other options are better)

12 Responses to “Jim Stone under surveillance advises voters to film their vote”

1. Chris B says:

Seriously? Jim’s house has been surrounded by police/NSA/intel agents AGAIN? That guy must be like totes legit for them to go to all that trouble. I mean his house is like TOTALLY surrounded – on all sides- by dozens of officiers, or patiently waiting for him to show up. But thank god he fooled them again and got away! You can thank the good lord too that all those assassination attempts on Jim also all failed. Cause you know he’s like virtually running WikiLeaks while also spear heading the REAL alt media with his revelations of the ultimate truth. And he’s also the main man fighting to get Donald elected. Busy guy. He’s got a paypal account if you want to help out. But what I really want to know from Jim (other than that he’s OK and has managed to dupe the entire US Fifth Army and every available US Federal Police officer) is: what’s been happening with 3CPO’s silver leg? Because, in case you didn’t know, the all-powerful AI running our computer-generated false reality has been going around changing all the pics of the Star Wars quirky robot from gold to silver. Jim was the only one who picked it up, and even caught the alleged action in REAL TIME, with screen shots to back it up. Yep, the conspiracy is far more profound than you ever suspected. Here’s a trick though; try googling ‘Jim Stone fraud’ or ‘Jim Stone debunked’ and see how many negative posts come up (hint – there aren’t any). Which again proves he’s like totes legit and the PTB are running scared from him, so much so that they dare not even saying anything negative about him. You go Jim! I’ll keep tuned in to Kerry Cassidy at Project Camelot where I’m sure you’ll turn up again soon enough to give us another update. And don’t forget folks, Jim’s got a paypal account where you can donate to his noble cause (did I mention that already?). Paypal. Jim Stone. Real deal truth seeker. Go Jim!

I am sure alternative media is coming under threat pre-election. Even on this blog the comments get blocked on some days, and commenters notice things aren’t as per normal. Jim Stone has had a few very important reveals including Fukishima being a nuclear device installed by Israeli contractors. I can’t think of any where he’s been part of a deception. But I’m happy to listen to any you have.

• Chris B says:

I’m not in any way suggesting Jim ‘Stone the bloody crows’ is a disinfo agent or anything of the like – quite the opposite in fact: he’s a common garden variety grifter, a carpet bagger, snake oil salesman and all-round low life who cuts and pastes other people’s musings, intermixed with his own drivel about how ‘They’ are after him. He’s a poor man’s Benjamin Fulford. At least Bullshit Benny puts a bit of effort into his ludicrous waffling. There’s a whole bunch of these shonks out there: Neil Keenan, Wilcox, Drake, White Hats, T-Man, and my personal favourite, the Ashtar Star Alliance. And that’s just to name just a few. Kerry Cassidy seems to be central to most of them.They all feed off each other, backing themselves up when needed then backstabbing and cutting each other loose when the con gets too obvious or they can’t agree on exactly when the queen, pope, POTUS, Clintons, Bushes et al are going to be simultaneously arrested and all those Iraqi dinars and global wealth accounts released to the public, heralding a golden dawn for all of mankind. The part that really makes me sick is that they’re all constantly begging for donations from their loyal followers. Alas, there’s more than enough gullible ‘truthseekers’ out there desperate to be part of something who are more than happy to oblige these frauds with donations. You know what they say about a fool and his money. It’s really not for me to have to provide details of Jim Stone or anyone else’s deceptions. As you’ve said before, it’s all interesting stuff and readers can make up their own minds. But when someone starts sprouting crap about whole battalions of police officers camped outside their home waiting to get them (and not for the first time either), then you really need to start asking some serious questions about that person’s legitimacy. I appreciate what you have been putting out there on your blog and don’t mean to show you any disrespect (especially as you don’t go around begging for donations like some others), but then I hope you appreciate my feedback: Jim Stone in an obvious (and not very convincing) fraud.
      All the best
      Chris B

3. RabbiT says:

Unusually I too had a post blocked last week.

While I valued Jim Stone’s highly plausible take on Fukishima I was wondering if the above was written while on drugs as it is clearly ridiculous. Recording your vote does nothing unless a huge majority do so which can never happen.

In response to Chris I googled “Jim Stone shill” to find the following at the top of the list:

It suggests Jim could be “mentally ill” which makes sense and that he allegedly plagiarised the Fukishima nuke article from Ken Adachi… enjoy

• Chris B says:

Thanks RabbiT. That was interesting to read. I’m sure there’s a few other comments out there re: Jim Stone, but my point was more that, for someone who the whole system is apparently out to get, Google give him very favourable – prominent and positive – ranking, which is surprising considering that the first thing you find with ‘controversial’ material is that it is very hard to find via Google.
      Cheers

You can only say what you think about sources. Another’s view could be the suspect one. Every good source will have endless sources claiming they are false. It means nothing. As for being mentally ill, anyone who stands against the system is classified as such.

The Smartmatic machines produce an instant record of your vote. If you film what you enter and what the machine says you voted, it is very necessary evidence. Filipinos used the Smartmatic machines in the last election and dozens who voted for Duterte showed their vote had been instantly given to another candidate. We posted some of this on this blog if you came in at that time (May 2016)

6. RabbiT says:

My response is not being allowed.

• Tapestry says:

All you can do is say is if you like someone’s work or not. On occasions Jim Stone has been very good. We don;t follow him all the time, but he’s got some good stuff. I am sure you can pick holes in anyone if you’re so minded. I don’t see that attempt as being entirely convincing. He’s only a source, maybe a conman, yet all sources are imperfect from some point if view. You have to select what you believe or don’t believe. With voting machines, yes. Film them. With Assange, yes. He’s not been seen since the moment identified as important. Let’s hope he shows up.

For Chris B, There are no perfect sources, and occasionally Jim Stone, like Fulford, has some interesting information/opinions. Fulford was first to talk of the earthquake weapon, for example. You have to sift all material, but if you blank all sources that are not perfect, you won’t have any at all. (I was made to log in to leave a comment. I copied and pasted the one that would have been lost, after logging back in). I believe Stone is right about filming the operation of the Smartmatic device. I think he is right about Julian Assange, that material being pumped out is old footage, and the comments underneath are being doctored. Something is up. I am not saying that I hold no reservations about Stone as a source, his ‘they’re after me’ paranoia for example. Sources if deceptive have to let loose truth to maintain credibility. Truth-attempting sources can be deluded, uninformed, misled, wrong and so on. You have to select from this menu of impossibility and hopelessness, like in the rest of life. Your own mind is all you have to point the way. I am using my own mind and no one else’s as you are!

• Chris B says:

I agree whole-heartedly – and I do actually enjoy reading these ‘sources’ myself, mostly for amusement value, but there are often some interesting pointers to be gleaned from their musings. But importantly, and the main point I wanted to make to you, Mr Tapestry (Gordon?) is that I very much appreciate the information you put out there on your blog. We can’t all be across everything, so it’s good to have somewhere to swap notes. Thus my criticism of Fulford and Stone is in no way directed at you or reflective of your credibility and I completely understand why you are willing to share their ‘insights’ [usually with a ‘reader discretion’ warning] on your blog. You seem like a good person with a strong, enquiring mind and interesting insights to share. So onwards and upwards Tap.
      I’d just like to add this extract from one of Fulford’s latest posts in order to help illuminate my I perceive him to be an obvious shonk:
      [From Weekly geo-political newsletter 17 October 2016]
      “…this writer was finally able to get in touch with Neil Keenan [!!!]. It turns out some third party hijacked Keenan or this writer’s Skype account and pretended to be Keenan. The ONLY PERSON who could do this would be Skype owner BILL GATES. Message to Bill Gates: surrender or die. Keenan says he was poisoned again but has recovered. He says his sources in the Vatican P2 lodge, as do my sources there, say as a base for the new financial system the P2 favours.”
      [My caps added -CB]
      Don’t you just love this ‘imminent New Financial System’ he’s been bleating on about for almost 10 years. Any day now folks! And don’t forget to stock up on Iraqi dinars ….