Boy in ambulance scene staged

The full scene looks staged, but the full video is not played on western channels.  This is a media war, a PR war, says Patrick Henningsen.  Many of the people in East Aleppo are being kept there as human shields.  Most have fled to West Aleppo which is government held.

The staged boy in ambulance is CNN etc giving support to terrorist organisations.  These are armed, trained and directed by Western nations such as Britain to overthrow the legitimate Syrian government.  If ALeppo falls to the terrorists then the civilian losses will escalate dramatically.  The battle for Aleppo is a crucial one for the world, as well as the people who live there.  The British and US sponsors of ISIS/Islamicist terrorism must be defeated.

9 Responses to “Boy in ambulance scene staged”

1. Aldous says:

Another comment failed to make it.

Let’s try this.

“Boy in ambulance scene staged.”

So? Am I bothered?

• Aldous says:

An inane comment seemingly makes it through.

• Tapestry says:

If comments fail, try sending by email perhaps. No changes have been made on blog controls as far as I’m aware.

• Aldous says:

Sincerely sorry about that Henry and Men Scryfa. I was having a bad day at the bar, I mean office these days where everyone knows your name so to speak. A lot of guys are waking up to the nightmare that’s been unfolding before their eyes within plain sight and it’s not easy. God’s about to present His bill and it won’t be pleasant. I suppose we all have it coming – like Death in the post from Day One. It’s been a great life that I never asked or voted for but you can’t choose your parents – a moment of passion for them and a lifetime of bittersweet joy for the offspring.

I’m reassured by friends who often ask me how I’m feeling at the mo. I usually respond by thanking them for asking and telling them how terrible I feel and how it’s like having permanent diarrhea – spelt diarrhoea I think in the UK which has many funny spellings and behaviour like the US of A.
        A country/cuntry with an initialism instead of a name is a sure sign that it is a corporation. USSR?

The term ‘Team GB’ is very worrying and Team Houston is looking at the problem very closely – obviously a major malfunction by the motherfcking cuntry.
        I see UK’s inbred and unelected Head of State and UK’s outbred and unelected PM have said there is ‘no cap’ on pointless ‘gongs’ to recognize Team GB’s achievements. Obviously the Olympic Medals earned/won are deemed as virtually worthless by the UK pedophile infested establishment?

Anyway Tap and Men Scryfa, my glass is in need of a serious recharge and I’ll sign off by wishing you a G’day and apologize once again for my crass choice of words in earlier comment and cyberspace induced moment of pique.

2. Men Scryfa says:

Hi Aldous, makes me wonder if GCHQ are getting jumpy. We could be close to the kick off in Syria and across the board.

3. Men Scryfa says:

The in-house censor machinery that the Tap has put in to stop profanity etc would not be stopping “normal” comments going up and it is too late for Henry’s IT man to be on the prowl.

Something Big is about to go down.

4. Men Scryfa says:

Another load of Bullsh*t happening in Europe. Kick these people out.

5. Scotty says:

TPTB are desper

6. Scotty says:

TPTB are desperate to dislodge Assad, replace him with a complia