President Putin Claims Queen Elizabeth “Is Not Human”

May 8, 2016 by Baxter Dmitry

President Putin says that Queen Elizabeth is a shapeshifting reptilian

Brave Vladimir Putin has told senior staff and associates that Queen Elizabeth II is not human but is a ‘reptilian that shapeshifts between human and reptile form’ and according to sources close to the President he has witnessed her shapeshift ‘in the flesh, before his very eyes, and in his opinion, as a warning to him personally.’

Putin met the Queen at the 70th anniversary of the D Day landings in Normandy, France in 2014.  He was widely criticised by the Western media for failing to help the monarch up the stairs, and keeping his distance from her in general.

It has now emerged that Putin stayed as far away from the Queen as possible because he witnessed her shapeshift moments earlier.

The Queen has a long reptile face, almost like a beak, and she is a sickly grey dish water color.’

She shifted between this form and her human state ‘three or four times’ while greeting Putin.  He also saw her shapeshift later while she was being helped to her position for the world leaders photo op by Barack Obama and New Zealand’s Governer General Jerry Mateparae.

Her hands turned into reptile hands while they helped her up the stairs.  When she smiled her teeth changed into sharp reptile teeth and glistened.’

Putin has told senior staff and close associates that he believes she shapeshifted while greeting him as a show of strength and a warning to not to mess with the dominant reptilian-Illuminati bloodline of which she is a high priestess.

Putin’s first hand experiences with the reptilian-Illuminati chime with my own research and second hand accounts.  I have dedicated the last five years to researching the elusive, tyrannical powers that rule our world, travelling to over 80 countries, and it never ceases to amaze me how many people from very different walks of life have told me stories about seeing ‘people’ briefly turn into reptilians before their very eyes.

I’ve been told this by Californian news anchors, Ethiopian goatherds, and Australian Aboriginals, just to name a few.  A Danish taxi driver described driving past a group of VIP guests at the 2014 Bilderberg meeting in Copenhagen and seeing some of their faces turn reptilian and some of their hands and feet take on a reptilian look.

In Peru a respected psychic told me she sees people in power, like Obama, David Cameron and Hillary Clinton, turn into reptiles whenever she turns watches an international news channel.

The world’s ruling class have tyrannical control over the mainstream media, as well as our food, water, and air supply, and they are actively dumbing down the masses.  The evidence against them, ancient and modern, is enormous and continuing to grow.

Source: http://beforeitsnews.com/international/2016/05/president-putin-claims-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human-2490042.html

It’s hard to credit if you haven’t seen it yourself.  Mind you, it’s what Princess Diana said. ‘They’re not human’.

15 Responses to “President Putin Claims Queen Elizabeth “Is Not Human””

1. Dublinmick says:

It would certainly be interesting to know which staff member.

I posted one on that also.

I have never seen anyone shape shift but the buddhists do insist that some people incarnated on earth are spirits of reptilians from other worlds who somehow managed to incarnate here. Their spirit is suposedly reptilian like

Here is one for sure, watch here eyes. They flicker like a lizard.

You can tell this freak is half nuts.

• Nicky says:

Yuk DM. If I had known it was that sour fugly insipid false jewess Mongrel I would not have clicked the last link.
      You know any time I refer to Jew that I mean False jew Right?
      There are no real ones left as far as I am aware. Just pretenders whom mutilate their own young.
      I still cannot get my head around semites and child mutilation. Even the christians. They mutilate their young with guilt trips for actions that may or may not have happened thousands of years ago.
      And all in the middle east. Why would anybody want Jerusalem unless they get off on the historic deaths and mutilations that land is soaked in. Which puts them in the basket case category. The place is filthy.
      I get that they get high singing together. One can also get the same buzz doing Pranayama/breathing or chanting ved. All on your jack jones as well.

• bangonit says:

Hi Dublinmick, you are quite right about the Buddhists insisting the black nobility of Europe were shape shifting reptilians i had read a book years ago and as luck would have it i just found it again at our library here in Glastonbury.
      Written by a Buddhist group the title is The Children of the Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis.
      Other than Ickes Biggest Secret this is the only reference i have come across, now this.
      Love peace harmonies.

2. Dublinmick says:

This is a better shot of those beady arsed eyes!

3. Dublinmick says:

I am having a lot of computer trouble now Nickyl

I will check again in the morning.

Did you ever see the movie, the prophecy starring the skinny ilumati Christopher \Walen. He was supposed to be the ark angel Gabriel. He sucked the soul out of the girl and when she was cured it flew away looking like a golden dragon?

Of course hollywood always turns things backwards, but there is a morsel of truth there.

Walken as Gabriel is supposedly a dark angel (yeah sure) steals the soul of the little girl and at the end she is liberated but the movie shows as a golden dragon spirit leaving her body. Some truth in a mountain of bullshyte.

4. Dublinmick says:

I found it, this is it baby, the dragon soul is released!

• Nicky says:

Brutal.
      Off to check out your post on signs of change next.
      Some of those prophecies in the earlier posts are playing out Dubs. All moving so fast as well. Even with an heads up it is tricky knowing how to proceed.
      It has renewed my desire to evolve personally and am getting more regular in my meditation practice once again. It helps immensely I find.
      Time is fast running out. Been getting quite violent dreams coming through lately and non local scenarios playing out in my mind that are disturbing.
      Fortunately having that cor of stillness and the ability to access it helps fend off the dark images. The Desiderata came to mind just then, The line on dark imaginings.
      The one by an anonymous monk, Not the Max Ehrman copyright embroiled piece that sullied the spirit of it’s message. If Max did write it then I am sure he would not approve of the crap that followed.

• Nicky says:

Re the Queen being a lizzard. I have my doubts on that, Something I would need to see for myself. We all have abilities though that can be nurtured. I’m a yogic flyer so am well aware of that. I found the electric universe model and it’s take on gravity as an collective force of all atoms dipole’s most illuminating as to how it can work. I know it does but did not know how.
      Is the Queen Evil? Nah. I do not believe so. Even if Queenie can shapeshift. Is she tired of all this shit as well? Be suprised if she is not.
      Are there grimer wormtongues out there? For sure.
      To much has been done by corporations to undermine the Royals and Di was snuffed by the arms industry I reckon. I thought it at the time and still do.

5. Nollidge says:

Sorry!.This reads as the typical nonsense of a present-day Chris Spivey article,without the Spivey nonsense of face-matching photos to prove that this guy is actually this other guy. So who is on record as testifying to what Putin said.? .GIVE US A NAME!!!

6. bangonit says:

Yes Nicky i couldn`t agree more, definitely a Quare . He who laughs, lasts.
    Love peace harmonies.