Wednesday, May 25, 2016

French and western news media are intentionally blacking-out FEROCIOUS RIOTS in Paris, refusing to provide any coverage of violence by savage Muslim beasts in Paris.

Hundreds of Parisians have been attacked and seriously injured by roving bands of Islamic Radicals, throwing stones, spears, smashing store and car windows and setting fire to anything they can.

Riot police are gassing the wild hordes, to no effect.

Photos from various areas in Paris show the mayhem:

Stores and Shoppes are being attacked, looted and burned.  Citizens are being stoned, beaten with bats and cut with broken glass bottles.

Police are having improvised explosive devices hurled at them.

There is utter chaos taking place throughout Paris right now and all the official news channels throughout France are in a total news blackout of these events.

This story will be updated throughout the day.  Spread the word: Paris is under attack by Muslims. (Continued below ad)

UPDATE“For those who guide the people are leading them astray; And those who are guided by them are brought to confusion.” Isaiah 9:16 Click Here – to watch this FREE video!

READ–NATO General: War with Russia Within One Year “Entirely Plausible”

Source: http://www.newsprepper.com/breaking-news-paris-muslim-siege-news-blackout-riots-wreck-cityparis-muslim-siege-2-riots-killing-arson-may-25-16/

31 Responses to “PARIS BURNS – UNDER MUSLIM SIEGE – News Blackout as Riots Wreck the city!Paris Under Muslim Siege 2 Riots, Killing, Arson May 25 ’16”

1. UglyTruth says:

More Zog reporting. Isaiah 9:16 is relevant, but the video doesn’t distinguish between Biblical Israel and Zogistan. The Torah of Biblical Israel describes the inheritance of Ishmael (i.e. typically for Muslims) in the promised land, but the Zog plan for “Greater Israel” (the Oded Yinon plan) doesn’t acknowledge this.

2. Dublinmick says:

Image a world who had never heard of Abraham.

I reblogged this one. Incredible

3. Dublinmick says:

I think I understand it. This is not my first rodeo.

You live in a layer of the matrix that many have moved beyond.

• UglyTruth says:

The confusion that you describe of Christianity isn’t a part of the Quran. I doubt that you’ve moved to a place where the consequences of religious belief have no meaning.

4. Dublinmick says:

Obviously you did not read the link I left. I have moved to place where the bible and the rest of the voodoo has no meaning for me.

Abrahamic religions, or any other religion have no meaning for me.

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
    Buddha quotes (Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.)

I am part native American, you can take your heaven and your hell with you. I reject it.

• UglyTruth says:

If I didn’t read the link, then how could I have known of the confusion that you described?

nodu vudu yudu puvu.

• Mark says:

Mick

In the midst of knocking-out my daily thangs. Earlier saw this post without your comments, before writing my two/blog/posts (yet to complete). Starting on a certain line, looked again, read, ‘The bible and the rest of the voodoo has no meaning for me.’ And so it shouldn’t. Unless, this Book of what-have-you, is for real? Question: real – what? I don’t expect people, especially more-leonard and searching ones like yourself, to accept what is plainly obnoxious sounding and smacks of historical corruption. Or, should I say, fully-understand. Yet, we share similar outrage, from different perspectives.

My only contention is reject ‘what’? The idea thousands of years ago, some ancient text was somehow inspired to talk of 2016 social disruption, begs the question – “why?” What’s this supposed-god about? Seemingly most-interested in our contemporary times and, inadvertently or otherwise, riots and breakdown inevitable? Unstoppable? God ‘saw’ this, how could it be different?

Started to look back on what I’ve written previously, this on ‘Suddenly’ (Plant A Seed). All I’m saying, is the god-image you hate (taken from a Bible interpretation), I hate more. Here’s my explanation for the over-specifying of Isaiah 9:16. The geezer writing this, thinks he’s convincing sceptics. Sincere but sincerely wrong. I covered this verse on Crimes of Empire somewhere but for now/here:

‘Christians jumping on Isaiah 17 (“proof” they say, that Damascus will fall), with respect, make no – without blinkers – sense. This particular ancient poetic text was never intended to convey outcomes millennia ahead and should be understood in the context it plainly-read speaks. The fulfilment doesn’t have to have happened or will. That’s partly why God speaks. The view otherwise comes out the easily discredited hyper-futurist mayhem of the last handful of decades. This competitively recent departure, branching out from born-again Calvinism, fuelled in response to the understandable panic of our times. A quick-fix to assert supposed biblical validity.’

Mark

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

Dublinmick I do not know whether this David Chase Taylor site can be trusted? But he says extraordinary things about Cern under lake Geneva, a Death Star over Cern Nasa tried to explain away as Jupiter and Venus together in low earth orbit. He also highlights what Alex Jones really is. So what do you reckon about this for 31st May: https://truthernews.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/10-reasons-why-the-maya-calendar-ends-on-may-31-2016/
      —————————————————-
      Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” —Carl Sagan

10 REASONS WHY THE MAYA CALENDAR ENDS ON MAY 31, 2016:

1. The Maya Calendar did not end on December 21, 2012. Will end at a future date
      2. It’s called the May-a Calendar because it ends in May, not December
      3. The Blood Moon Prophecy was fulfilled on September 27, 2015
      4. Cicero and Plato both referred to 2016 as the “Great Year” when the planets finally align
      5. 5-Planetary Alignment occurred on January 20-February 20, 2016, a once in a 5,125-year event
      6. NASA has repeatedly lied about the existence of Planetary Alignment in 2016. But why?
      7. The opening of the Sixth Seal in the Bible transpired on March 9, 2016
      8. 5-Planetary Retrograde occured on April 28, 2016, a once in a 5,125-year event
      9. Mars is now headed directly towards Earth, bringing Ceres (i.e., Planet X) with it
      10. The elite have now evacuated Earth for the ISS (International Space Station)

WARNING: THE INTERNET & POWER GRID WILL LIKELY COLLAPSE BY MAY 31, 2016. PLEASE PRINT A HARD COPY OF THIS REPORT TO SHARE WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS

David Chase Taylor
      May 25, 2016
      Truther.org

• Toy SOULDIErs says:

Sorry to attack your fantasy… The mayan calendar ends around this time as they were not around to make another calendar… simple as that… had their civilization lasted longer they’d have made another one.

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

@ Toy SOULDIErs, hello 🙂
        Im glad to be wrong, I don’t want to be right, what I found on the net. Its not my fantasy. But I try to information gather and filter and stress test and discern ad postulate and infer but others can do it better than me.

Alex Jones on Infowars earlier this year im suspicious of. I know hes acting for Them. Therefore, and sorry I haven’t the link to hand. Jones discussing Nibiru in depth with lots of scaremongering, with a huge Red Planet on the giant screen behind him.

My point here is since Black Magic manipulation is going on by Them.
        And because of recent comments ive left that the Second Sun/Hercolubus is actually hyperdimensional and responds to human energies frequencies. Where in this Electric Universe, Plasma Universe, Quantum Entanglement Universe, where everythings connected by the Ether.

We have to ask: Is Alex Jones helping the Illuminati Black Magicians cast a spell so Hercolubus trajectory is going to be more devastating for Earth?

And it begs the question: If we are talking about and bursting the bubble, and expanding awareness, does this break the spell? Alex Jones must be an adept at black magic and he must say words and make gestures for his audience.

I do not be LIEve anything Alex Jones says!

5. Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

This will be another George Soros and khazar cronies step in the migrant plan for European destruction, with IS infiltrators amongst them. This is all orchestrated.

Why now at the end of May 2016? Could it be timed precisely for the most impact because of whats going on above us? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFJ7e7PGlFk

Meanwhile,
    Tectonic plate quake-trigger spots accumulating in Nankai Trough

ht tp: // w ww.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/24/national/science-health/places-preventing-tectonic-plates-moving-accumulating-off-japan-researchers/#.V0Z4zth0wZx

Who will blink first and show their real hand?

They always have problems marrying the Mayan calendar with the Gregorian. The Mayan prophecy implies a revisit by the extraterrestrials who gave them their civilization, not the end of the world. It might be hard for the extraterrestrials to revisit the Mayans as their civilization has died out. Are there extraterrestrials helping Rusia to rearm? The US shot down an alien craft at Roswell and reverse engineered endless modern technologies which are intended to be used to conquer the earth – lasers, anti-gravity and many others. Did the aliens decide to sort them out by providing superior technology to the Russians. Medvedev said publicly that they were in touch with alien extraterrestrials. The Saturnian/Satanic cult that’s ruled the world a long time is facing some determined opposition, it seems. The lesson of earlier wars between godlike beings is that they don;t care how many human casualties they bring about. It’s not a totally reassuring picture from that point of view.

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

So as best I can tell, Dublinmicks in the camp of the Mayan type prophecy which the Hopi and others share, of a return of the Nefilim. My point being, if extraterrestrials such as these are supposed to be revisiting, I then connect dots farther afield and tell myself again – why cant the rumours about Star Nations, advanced benevolent galactic confederation of 900+ civilisations be true as well? I mean in the human body (which some say in the holographic universe the universe reflects the human body and also the dna) There is not just 1 cell. There are trillions. Meaning the good Galactic Confederation might be real, and not Bluebeam disinfo. And yes, like in any healthy body, there are pockets of cancer cells too, malignant ones, the immune system tries to tackle. It seems a Khazarian Satanist malignancy has taken root where we are I think. And to wall itself off from the Benevolent Immune System of the Universe, it has not only erected technology barriers to keep us under siege. But also erected propaganda barriers too, and disinfo. Perhaps the best way to insulate us from the galactic Truth and the Khazars to preserve themselves…..is erect a false ET narrative with genetically engineered false ETs and therefore control the whole narrative in that we are exposed to?
      ——————————————–
      This might be disinfo Tap. But it pops up in quite a few places of SSP Whistleblowers like MILAB Corey Goode, that the Mayans brokeaway a long time ago having mastered free energy and antigravity, a Mayan Breakaway civilisation, and are out there in the cosmos now. Apparently they are very advanced spiritually, and kind and benevolent, and use telepathy. Rumours though that in the past they returned to Earth pretending to be Gods.
      In November 2015 I think the Daily Mirror did some UFO story which of course will have had an agenda….but the UK wife said it has Mayan markings underneath it.
      ——————
      The thought of where does our SSP end and extraterrestrial contact begin is an interesting one. It might be a really complex picture.
      And while its one ive tended to dismiss as Bluebeam type disinfo, im starting wonder yes it might be true, some ET faction might have given Russia the upper hand. Either that or a Russian SSP faction surged ahead on the technology front.
      ——————————–
      The reason my instinct tells me to view Roswell back engineered technology as CIA Freemason whoever else Bluebeam disinfo which I think Bill Cooper would agree with me, is because I don’t see Nikola Tesla or Thomas Townsend Browns electrogravitics get discussed by the people telling us Roswell was an ET crash and not a Psyop.
      I also have thought like this to keep a simple perspective on matters, and because the Roswell Legend that’s built up feels like Psyop.
      One other reason, even though im no engineer, I can just agree very passionately with people who say, once the billionaires kept free energy and the Secret Physics to themselves to tinker about with in Black project Labs, the exponential taking off of amazing inventions would be astounding over 60 plus years.
      I see that as totally possible Tap, and no ET back engineering or sharing technology with us needed.

However of course these are just my feelings. I may not have read or interpreted things properly. And anyway even if Roswell was a Psyop, it doesn’t rule out that now in the 21st century, yes genuine ETs are stepping in and helping Medvedev etc. Yes perhaps.
      Theres a huge Black Box we cannot see into, we can only extrapolate and draw our best conclusions about.
      ———————————————
      I assumed that Medvedev might have been a Khazar Freemason for some reason delivering the Bluebeam line. But what do I know? Yes they may be genuine ETs he was meaning, as a warning to the Satanists. Medvedev might not be a Khazar freemason.
      ————————————
      Hmmm it seems Tap theres a distinction then between our destruction brought about by a Red Kachina second sun I assumed was the issue we have on our plate to deal with.

And what you say Godlike beings fighting it out and not caring if we get caught in the crossfire.

Again I suppose all I we can do is pray and hope for the best and pick up on act on positive signs, cues, when we sense them. I refuse to be a naïve optimist when all around looks bad. But I do deeply feel there is reason for optimism, despite such a mysterious convoluted complex picture around us.
      So these are my thoughts which I hope can stimulate others’ thoughts and we can move forwards on our Truthseeking
      🙂

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

BTW I think Alex Jones and others like him such as Kameran Faily on project Camelot earlier this year, might be, when the astrological times are right for the Illuminati, sowing terrible scenarios for what Hercolubus will do, and harnessing human consciousness energy, and using Black Magic, to change the Red Star Kachina trajectory.

Which is what the NWO Satanists in t Aviv and London and ….all over really, want because they’ve got deep underground bases to goto.

My point is I think its fascinating that our perceptions, beliefs, our internal frequencies, whether we have love in our hearts and goodwill, or fear and hatred and division. And lets face it the Illuminati give us plenty ammunition to hate, look at whats going down in germanyand Paris.

But my point is its fascinating all this, could maybe influence the planets above us. Tap, astrology, might not be a one way street. Jut like the planets, moon, sun , influence us. Maybe we influence them?

In this Electric Universe, Plasma Universe, is this idea so silly?

I must look up sometime….whats the difference between the Ether universe, and Plasma universe. Different levels of Dimensions perhaps? Ether is a type of matter I know that. But so is plasma, the level above gaseous so I understand, but some are saying its another dimension too, do spiritual entities inhabit the Plasma plane, if it can be called that?
      ————————————-
      I hope you are ok in Phillipines
      It seems nice there.
      I wonder why youd want to come back to Europe and the UK? Though I know we must at least try and fight for our land and country and property here somehow

7. Men Scryfa says:

Bloody hell, where have I been today! Thanks Tap for getting the word out.

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

Hi Men Scryfa hope youre doing ok.
      Now I realise why I kept thinking I was hearing bells ringing all the time
      ———————————————
      FUNCTIONS
      1. Prevents aging. This occurs because rubidium somehow opposes the activity of the radioactive minerals that damage the body. It has other anti-aging properties, as well.

2. Thyroid health. Rubidium is needed for the thyroid gland.

3. Reproduction. Male sexual fluid is high in an important rubidium compound.

4. Rubidium can be one of the more subtle “amigos”. That is, it, too, can form an oxide that can irritate the adrenal glands and by doing so, can raise the sodium level to help maintain a depleted, toxic or otherwise ill body.

5. According to Joseph Scogna, rubidium has a slightly radioactive isotope, and this helps with reproduction. He calls rubidium the gateway to radiating life.
      ———————–
      SOURCES
      Rubidium is an ultra-trace mineral that is found in many common foods such as meats, whole grains and vegetables.

A rubidium compound is found in the common herb, tarragon. It may assist a person to get out of a four lows pattern.

A different rubidium compound is found in the herb, myrrh.

Organic black beluga lentils also contain some rubidium.

Rubidium is not found in fruits very much.
      ———————————
      DEFICIENCY AND EXCESS SYMPTOMS
      Deficiency symptoms include hypothyroidism, fast aging, arthritis, arteriosclerosis, other heart diseases, dry hair and brittle nails, and respiratory ailments.

Loss of sexual fluid in men can result in a rubidium deficiency. This causes manganese accumulation in the ears. This, in turn, can cause deafness or ringing in the ears.

Excess is rare. Symptoms of excess include hyperthyroidism.
      —————————–
      RUBIDIUM AND FOUR LOWS (4 low mineral ratio on the hair test, which acupuncture and tcm in its own way, also identify patterns of the body to do with mineral ratios)
      There is evidence that depletion of rubidium may lead to a four lows pattern. This may help explain why adding one teaspoon of dried tarragon leaves from the supermarket to the program of an adult with a four lows pattern can hasten getting out of the four lows pattern. Tarragon contains a rubidium compound

• Men Scryfa says:

I am doing A OK, even better now for seeing you here, it is nice to be among good friends at last!

Keep up all the Good Work.

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

Hi , glad to hear it, and likewise
      Thanks 🙂

———-

Those Spheres & Orbs in the Sky Are Heavily Documented [videos]

Posted by Starship Earth: The Big Picture

There are far more interesting things happening off-planet than on, in my opinion, and that’s what I’m watching.

Interesting that Ben Davidson of Suspicious Observers swooped in to debunk some of this (first video)—sans proof. Davidson is NOT my favourite person after he sicced his “followers” on Dutchsince awhile back and had Google/YouTube take Dutch’s channel down—so I don’t pay any attention to SO any longer.

NASA has launched a huge balloon in Australia some believe is a distraction. That’s all NASA is anyway—a distraction.

There is plenty of good documentation from various countries that shows many sky anomalies and mysterious effects we’ve not seen before. Something is going on; that is irrefutable. What it is, is anyone’s guess. There’s also one more shot from Steve Olson of that bizarre “crater” surface.

And I recently saw some clouds similar to the “globules” they show in one video below, just not quite as pronounced, but I did remark to my husband how odd they were. I’d never seen blobs of cloud like that before.

When they said, “Eyes to the skies”, we didn’t think they meant to watch for THIS kind of stuff, did we? LOL. But there you have it. Distinct signs that we are on our way home, and there is nothing the psychopaths can do about it. Can’t wait for the party for the prodigal children returned. ~ BP

8. Nollidge says:

Well,much skating around various religious byways,etc,BUT,THIS IS MUZZIES DOING WHAT MUZZIES DO – as soon as they’ve got sufficient numbers in the country concerned.

9. Toy SOULDIErs says:

Guys please stay away from religion, it’s a trap.

The people who rule us don’t care about religion, only the revenue it generates.. which is a lot! & makes it worth their while continuing to appear to be religious when they’re almost certainly not.

It also provides nice stories of how if you’re good in this life you’ll go to heaven and if you’re bad you’ll go to hell yada yada yada a long story short all of them bar Judaism make you pretty susceptible to being robbed and not retaliating or obeying some sort of order from a lord out of fear of being punished, where as Judaism basically tells you to rob people if they’re not Jewish.

I agree with certain points of religion.. especially be nice to each other, don’t steal, don’t murder, don’t lie, don’t be vain, don’t be greedy but aside from the morally good messages most of it is an out dated tool of manipulation.

I do believe we were created by something but I believe we are far more insignificant than we’d like to believe. Given the vastness of the known universe and the number of conditions required for life to exist I think we are all very very lucky to be able to observe and comprehend our existence & that we should strive to continue to live for as long as possible but in a harmonious way with each other & nature.

The people in charge are not being guided by aliens, I am extremely skeptical of the ‘planet x’ nonsense as people have been scaremongering about it for long time & frankly I am bored of hearing about it.

Just stick to the facts, the people in charge are un-empathetic businessmen who want to make their & their families lives as enjoyable as possible whilst investing the least amount of effort possible… i.e getting someone else to do the work for you while you gallivant off around the world.

Soon as people realize how much is being stolen from them in this life we will remove the un-empathetic businessmen from power and all the alleged secrets they’re hiding will be available to all.

The corruption in the world is not caused by a god, or an alien, just by a group of men with a shit load of resources at their disposal & a few thousand years experience of psychology manipulating others to achieve their goals.

My thoughts on the origins of government are the following, groups of early men learns to farm / build communities, another group ‘early bandit’ learns to steal from other communities but they realize if they kill the whole community they will not be able to get the resources a second time.

So early bandit group says to the farming settlement give us half your produce every month & we won’t come back & kill you, better still we will protect you from other bandit groups as well!

The farming men agree it is best to give the bandits produce in exchange for protection & security, then for a few thousand years the bandit groups fought & fought & fought among themselves until today where the bandits have renamed themselves ‘the government’ but instead of lots & lots of different bandits (countries) they’ve began to merge into one globalized group of bandits that still farm produce out of us for protection against whatever group / bogey man they’ve made up to keep us in fear.

Call me naive but that’s basically what I think… That is what I have observed with my eyes, I am yet to observe an act of god, I am yet to observe an alien, I am yet to observe another planet come closer than Venus/Mars.

p.s.

I like turtles

Religion keeps us compliant while they orchestrate wars, steal, rape and murder children. Religions keep us divided so they can rule. Religions stop us asking questions.

• UglyTruth says:

Religion is belief, sometimes belief causes people to apply reason to find knowledge.

Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb who do not use reason.
      The Quran, surah 8:22

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

Tap can you expand on this, I sense real insight from all your reading, and an opportunity to BLOW APART what constrains us via your bite sized comments. Don’t think for a moment a short blog comment doesn’t have massive impact and power. It does

‘Religions stop us asking questions’
      Fascinating
      So youre talking about the Abrahamic trinity of Christianity, Islam Judaism I presume.
      ————-
      My sense therefore Tap Is you are very aligned with the Dublinmick perspective of Kundalini rising, and the Essenes, and that jesus was not a defunct person, he was an aAvatar, but the Constantine josephus flavius people rewrote everything.
      ——————————-
      Interesting point here. We talk a lot about the Khazars, Khazarians. I think from near the Black Sea 8th century circa. The Khazars. Joseph Rothschild a direct descendent?
      —————————————-
      Its very liberating, and very simple, to think the Christ Consciosuness, Christos Energy, and the Kundaline rising, is one and the same?

I can understand how the middlemen Controllers would want us to think God isn’t within us
      Theyd want us to think we have to go through a ThirdParty
      yes highly suspicious

A thorough exmanination and re-examination of Bible, Catholic, religious history is needed. Though im sure the Satanists in the Vatican tonight already know the Truth, these Satanist iars have withheld the Truth as matter of Course for Millennia. lets not misunderstand how old the conspiracy goes

Do we have a solution though?
      Do we have Hope?
      I Hope, yes. Praise Be to Him!!! Whoever He is

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

Josephus flavius was a direct descendentof the khazars I meant,
        asking the question. Flavius seemed to be the Alastair Campbell spin doctor of today.

• Toy SOULDIErs says:

Don’t forget to enjoy yourself and be proud that your not an evil bastard, be proud you dare to ask questions & stand up for what is right. 🙂

Try to create something that will have a positive affect on people, much like He-Man, you have the power!

Belief is necessary only when you don’t have knowledge. You are told to believe in scripted falsehoods, and real knowledge is hidden away from you. To rediscover knowledge you have to leave the comfort zone of belief that’s been created for you, and relearn how to use your mind.

Amen = amen ra = the former hidden sun = Saturn = Satan. Religions are not only scripted falsehoods. They channel your spiritual energy to your enemies. Pray to Mother Earth, the Sun and the Creator of The Universe, not the Saturnian cult that is enslaving you.

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

Fantastic potted advice thankyou
      @ ToySouldier
      I will thankyou and you too. I hope we will all be ok. I hope we will all prevail. This is a fantatsic thread of both human connection and exchange of knowledge.
      Who could ask for more

• UglyTruth says:

Amen [אמנ] = belief
      Amat [אמת] = truth

What is believed depends on context, not all belief is of Satan.

“Religions are not only scripted falsehoods. They channel your spiritual energy to your enemies.”

This is itself a religious belief.

12. Dublinmick says:

Someone left me this link.

Now it appears ugly truth believes there was no riots and apparently those burning the town need an apology. Yes they show the Palestinian flag as is the case many times. I think most feel sympathy for the Palestinians and the Syrians. However burning down towns won’t do much good and will give the jews further support to finish the genocide of Palestine.

What the hell do you call this?