Are the Gods battling it out on earth?

I finished my planned reading for this last two months while we’ve been here working in the Philippines.  I would now be moving on to reading more books about The Electric Universe, especially David Talbott and Wal Thornhill, but getting books like that is not easy here.  Instead, scanning through lists on Kindle I spotted Erich Von Danichen, whose best-seller Chariots Of The Gods made him rich and famous.  He’s still alive, living in his native Switzerland and still writing books.

His list of titles has grown while my attention has been elsewhere, and there are today over thirty you can get hold of.  The prices on Kindle are excellent – most about US$5 each, and all are full of insights and interesting facts.  He’s writing before The Electric Universe became well known and many of his questions might be answerable by reference to that story.  But still, while many puzzling geological features may well have been caused by thunderbolts from Venus and Mars, there is a stack of evidence from all over the world that highly advanced ‘Gods’ were active on earth thousands of years ago.  They flew around and fought each other.

I read Pathways Of The Gods first which is a fascinating travelogue which finds Erich heading all over the place in the days before travelling long distances was as easy as it is today.  He describes the efforts being made to cover over all the evidence he and others were finding of advanced visitors to earth in ancient times.  Then I went on to The Gods Were Astronauts.  The descriptions  and evidence for advanced air travel and warfare including nuclear weaponry and other weaponry beyond our technological level is convincing.  No wonder the system doesn’t want us to know about it all and expends energy and finance trying to hide away the evidence.

The thought did occur that the Gods who wasted human lives by the tens of th0usands as if they were mere colonies of ants in their set piece battles, might still be operating against each other behind the scenes today, passing technology to humans in different camps.  Medvedev is on record as saying alien beings were in contact with Russia (Search Youtube).  The Russian current level of weaponry is clearly technologically ahead of NATO’s by a margin as demonstrated in Syria.  NATO is left to sending proxy terrorist groups in with car bombs, as they are wary of fighting an open war against Russian technology.  Did Russian scientists get a little help?

If the extra-terrrestrial dimension is significant in today’s events, as it was in the past, then there is no better author alive today to follow than Von Daniken, who’s dedicated his life to pursuing this question.  He has set up a theme park near Interlaken in Switzerland featuring the primary mysteries of the world that he has discovered during his lifetime’s travels.  If you want to get the measure of how much the system feels threatened by his work, go to his bio on Wikipedia.  The Devil wouldn’t get any worse a write-up.

Next I’m reading another of his titles – History Is Wrong.  That should take me up to our departure date!  I’ll report back if it suggests anything along the lines that the madness we see in the world’s political leaders is actually coming from elsewhere.  I’d place Von Daniken higher than Sitchin, as Sitchin knew a lot but he was an insider covering over as much as revealing.  Von Daniken is an outsider trying to push over the first domino, taking every rebuff on the chin, but bravely keeping going.

He runs two websites www.legendarytimes.com and www.daniken.com

His Jungfrau Mystery park is based in Interlaken –

Mistery-Park

He is passed off as a crook and a conman by his critics.  If he is or was either of those things, he’s clearly very successful at it.   When reading his books, you don’t come away with the impression of anything other than someone who’s very dedicated to their mission, willing to work tirelessly, and think the previously unthinkable.

Erich von Däniken built also, more recently, a unique theme park ( Mystery Park ), located in Interlaken in Switzerland . This theme park features the inexplicable.Phenomena found in various historical and archaeological sites around the globe. From the day of its inauguration on May 24, 2003 , the park boasts a large number of visitors from all over the world. The use of the latest technology is applied in several pavilions, in an attempt to make visitors get astonished in an intimate encounter with the true mysteries.

19 Responses to “Are the Gods battling it out on earth?”

1. Nicky says:

Yes yes yes. Not so alien though. The Electric Universe Model for sure.
    The Moon ringing for hours after it was crashed into pointing to it being hollow blows away so called current Gravity theories and boosts the Electric Universe take that objects are repelling each other in space in many cases. This is an very important finding for it could well be many celestial bodies are Hollow, Including the Earth.
    Admiral Byrds little excursions…
    And this old tale put conveniently into an audiobook version by Librivox, Bit hard to hear at first but it soon improves.

Then there is the shells matter coalesces at within the Universe as brought to light by the findings in The Principle Documentary. So much clicks into place when we take this on board. Including why there are no flights over the poles.
    We are at the centre of an super massive Dipole.

• Tapestry says:

I fear another distraction technique.

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

” I’d place Von Daniken higher than Sitchin, as Sitchin knew a lot but he was an insider covering over as much as revealing ”

Highly interesting Tap. I am trying to interpret the significance of your comment, with regards everything happening now. yes it is very interesting, Sitchin knew a lot but was an insider covering over as much as he was revealing.

I cannot work out what though, but freemason Sitchin was obviously a skilled guy out on a mission, and not to inform the masses

What littlei can infer from all this is…..a message of hope.
        The ‘Gods’ you speak of flying about I think were just human beings with a bit more Development than most of us, possibly like Capt Ajit speaks of, their ‘junk’ DNA was activated so it was 12 stranded, and their kundalini energy had risen. So these guys wernt really Gods, but will have appeared so to the rest.

Are there societies civilisations somewhere in this Universe where everyone has an activated pineal gland and 12 strand DNA and all the abilities? While they still inhabit the physical body? Best of both worlds I think

What must such a society look like? How must it function? Could cities and planets really exist like this ssomewhere right now?

The Gods flying about Daniken speaks of will have looked Divine but really been suppressed technology as im sure you know. Either electrogravitics, or Vimanas powered by molten mercury, though there may be many other ways to achieve the free energy antigravity superfast effects.

yes it is all mindblowing

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

PLASMA ELECTRIC UNIVERSE UPDATE:
        ——————————————-
        Tuesday, May 24, 2016
        As we recall, Mars was conjunct the Moon when it became Full. Mars is fire energy. It is tempestuous, impulsive, and oftentimes aggressive. Mars activates anger as well as depression (they are polarities). Full Moons bring everything to heightened (fullest) expression. Full Moon Fever naturally has people saying and doing things that are out of the ordinary (extreme, cathartic), but with Mars right there with it, it takes it to another level.

One manifestation of this is an increase in accidents and violence. Another manifestation would be the concentrated geophysical activity we are seeing.

The pressure can be intense.

Today, as the Full Moon phase continues, Mars and Venus will come to exact opposite places in the sky. In astrology, this is called an opposition. The planets come to exactly 180 degrees apart.

In the natural cycle of time, an astrological opposition is called a Full phase. The two planets engage in their own Full Moon together.

So we have Venus and Mars making opposition (Full phase) during the Full Moon phase. This means double the trouble and double the fun.

Combinations of Venus and Mars focus on relationships and the masculine and feminine principles.

At the time of the opposition, Mars is located at the degree of “retired army veterans gather to reawaken old memories.” This energetic brings like-minded people (people who are in resonance) together. It can also tend to hold on to the past. The highest octave is reflecting on the past in order to understand something that is going on now.

At the time of the opposition, Venus is located at the degree of “a glass-bottomed boat reveals undersea wonders.” This energetic brings the ability to see beyond or see through what is normally hidden or inside boundaries. It can also tend to put up barriers. The highest octave is recognizing that there are wonders that we never see. Under the surface, life is teeming. Beyond the matrix, wonders never cease.

With all of this, the Sun is discharging the energetic of “a radical magazine, asking for action, displays a sensational front page.” What is sensational today? Will our perspective change? What is induced within relationships?

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

Molly at BP has done a post today accusing me of being a troll here! http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2016/05/24/oh-so-there-are-no-extraterrestrials-eh/
        From what I wrote here on this Daniken post today. Heres my reply to her
        —————————————————-
        Dear Molly,
        While it has been unexpected and I suppose somewhat exciting to see my comment as a lead post on your blog, there has been a misunderstanding. Please allow me to explain

I am in fact a huge fan of you and your blog – it has been the first I subscribed to since my red pill awakening in 2013 when I was very confused, and scared, and didn’t know what to think. Your comments before your posts have always been great, comforting, highly intuitive, and a help.

I have left comments on your blog occasionally in the past, and also on Tapblog

One of the main things I have always gone on about Molly, has been the SSP truth. I have also been a fan of Cobra more or less since I was introduced to him by you.

Yes in the last 12 months, I did have a few doubts about Cobra, when I tried comparing what he said to Corey Goodes words. Also The main reason being that certain people on Tapblog informed me about Bill Cooper, things he said. And how also since the 1940s at least there has been a major disinformation infiltration going on in the UFO community, and of course the Project Bluebeam agenda.
        So this did make me stop and question Cobra somewhat.

I can tell you honestly though Molly, in the last 4 months, since I have been aware of the Second Sun in the sky, and that Hopi and other prophecies are real, about Hercolubus Red Star Kachina. I have been through 4 months of a lot of inner turmoil and fear and despair.
        And renewed my faith in Cobra and the existence of ETs, not just our own home grown SSPs.

In fact in the last week, I have gone even more vociferously on the attack again, asserting that ETs, benevolent galactic confederations with 1000 mile wide motherships, are indeed real, and our essential friends to help us when the Red Kachina and galactic central energies (whatevers going on) really kick things off on our planet. I have come to this conclusion and started asserting it to comnfort myself to feel better, as well as realising on a deep level, it is true and nows the time to assert this position more.

If you had read my other comments to Tapblog on recent days which I will paste the links below, I encourage you to read. You will see that I am no troll and in fact I 100% agree with you. I was being ironic, sarcastic in that tapblog post today. To hammer the point home Molly against those who always shout down any suggestions that all ET benevolent presence is a Khazarian Freemason Hollywood Bluebeam hoax. I have actually said that benevolent ET Galactic Confederation MUST exist and I refuse to now believe otherwise.

Why is it on Tapblog Zecharia Sitchins words about the Nephilim are considered valid thanks to Dublinmicks great research. Why are the Ringmakers of Saturn considered valid and generally agreed to be legit. Yet why do blog commenters say a Glacatic Confederation isn’t allowed to be true? SO I have been tackling this issue head on, in these very serious times, seeing that Second Sun in the sky.

Even if you don’t believe me or choose not to post this comment, I will paste it on Tapblog at the article. Here are comments I have made in the past few days to back up what I say. Please read all my comments on the thread if you can

I have been a big fan of yours and also enjoyed your updates about your dog, Mika. You also introduced me to Laura Walker who I think is great and I read every day, in fact today at I even pasted Lauras reading to tapestry at the Von Daniken post.

So I hope this clears up the misunderstanding – I was being sarcastic to hammer home reemphasise my point

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

This sounds like it could be good news?
        If the site can be trusted. May 31st looks like it could be the date https://truthernews.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/10-reasons-why-the-maya-calendar-ends-on-may-31-2016/
        ———————————–
        9.1: Harmonic Convergence
        It is imperative to note that May 31, 2016, and the impending Three Days of Darkness should not be viewed as the End of the World but rather as the end of the world as we know it. Due to an unprecedented rise in global consciousness, a new age of peace and love will follow the Three Days of Darkness. As originally depicted in the Truther.org report from January 25, 2016, entitled “Planetary Alignment, Harmonic Convergence, World Peace and the Coming Age of Aquarius”, evidence suggests that Earth is about to experience a rare celestial event known as Harmonic Convergence. Although this phenomenon allegedly occurred back on August 16-17, 1987, its inherent side-effect of World Peace never transpired in reality. Consequently, it now appears that May 31, 2016, is the date when the esoteric prophecy known as Harmonic Convergence will finally commence, bringing about the long-awaited Age of Aquarius (i.e., the Messianic Age). Harmonic Convergence will reportedly correspond with a “great shift in the Earth’s energy from warlike to peaceful” and usher in a period of Earth’s “cleansing” whereby many of the planet’s “false structures of separation” (e.g., banking, government, religion, etc.) will simultaneously collapse, forever.

The notion that “false structures of separation” are about to collapse is corroborated by the fact that CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva in Switzerland has now been exposed for the first time in history. Consequently, Harmonic Convergence or not, the CIA which controls these false structures is ultimately doomed. Harmonic Convergence will also bring about the so-called “End of History” and the beginning of a new 5,125-year cycle (i.e., the Fifth World) as prophesized by the Maya. Evils of the modern world (e.g., assassinations, capitalism, fascism, materialism, poverty, slavery, terrorism, torture, war, etc.) will finally cease with the birth of the Fifth World. In astronomy, planetary alignment is known as Syzygy, meaning “yoked together”. Considering that a Sun–Earth–Moon-based syzygy can allegedly trigger moonquakes, the arrival of Ceres or other planetary bodies will no doubt have a major physical and/or spiritual effect on Earth. In “The Avatar” series, Harmonic Convergence is known as a “supernatural phenomenon that occurs once every ten thousand years. When the planets align, spiritual energy is greatly amplified, causing the spirit portals at the North and South Poles to merge, while an aura of spirit energy envelops the Earth”. Although “The Avatar” series is fictional or fraudulent in nature, so to was the timing of the song “The Age of Aquarius” (47-years too early), the purported Harmonic Convergence date of August 16-17, 1987 (28-years too early), and the Maya Calendar end-date of December 21, 2012 (4-years too early). Consequently, it can be deduced that there has been a premeditative effort to deceive humanity in respect to the true date of Harmonic Convergence. In other words, if the Age of Aquarius is upon us, we will only know it via celestial-based events (e.g., blood moons, lunar eclipses, planetary alignment, planetary retrograde, solar eclipses, etc.), not from the European Space Agency or NASA. Astrologers believe that planetary alignment will affect all of mankind, namely by “influencing the rise and fall of civilizations or cultural tendencies”.

Consequently, the Greco-Roman Empire in Greenland has good reason to hide the true date of Harmonic Convergence from humanity as its very survival depends on it. According to astrologer Vera Reid, the Age of Aquarius is a time when mankind finally takes control of Earth and its own destiny. This will entail a revolution of enlightenment and truth, as well as the expansion of consciousness. As such, mankind will become the “Son of God” (i.e., the Messiah), saving himself. Lastly, Harmonic Convergence was foreshadowed in the song “The Age of Aquarius” (1969) which states that “When the moon is in the 7th house…And Jupiter aligns with Mars…Then Peace will guide the planets…And Love will steer the stars…No more falsehoods or derisions”. If ever life needed to imitate art, now is the time.
        ———————————-
        10.1: The Messianic Age
        After the Messiah destroys the Roman Empire and its Anti-Christ which has now been identified as Barack Hussein Obama II, the world will finally enter the Messianic Age (i.e., the World to Come), otherwise known as the Age of Aquarius. In short, the Messianic Age is an era of global peace that is free of strife and conducive to the knowledge of the Creator

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

An interesting fascinating description of Time and our Universe in Laymans language that sparks the mind
        ———————————————–
        WHAT IS TIME?
        By Dr. Lawrence Wilson

This means that space acts as a kind of medium or carrier for an energy that moves along in outer space at a set pace. As human beings interact or are impacted by this energy, one becomes aware of time.

A person’s perception of time depends on the speed he or she is traveling through space. In other words, time is an interaction between the speed that a person is moving through space, and the speed of the ether that is also moving through space.

Does the time energy in space move in all directions, or just in one direction? It only moves in one direction, from North to South.

This requires some explanation. North and South are not just directions on planet earth. Space is polarized, as well. That is, there is a North and a South in space. Scientists have discovered this, but are perplexed by it, and don’t talk about it too much

Does time speed up or slow down depending on which direction a person moves?

Yes. If you move in the same direction as the energy is flowing (North to South), time will slow down. If you move in the opposite direction that the energy is flowing (South To North), time will speed up.
        —————————
        Does this have to do with the solar wind? Yes. This is another name for this mysterious energy that flows from North to South throughout space, and which causes the sensation we call time.

What if one is moving in another direction, not quite North or South, and not quite perpendicular to these directions? Then time may increase or decrease to some degree.

Isn’t time just a rhythm, like the swinging of a pendulum back and forth, counting the divisions of time such as the seconds, the minutes and the hours? This is what many people think, but it is not true according to the Ether Theory.

If time were just a swinging pendulum, or the radioactive decay of a metal, then if you travel fast in space time would be the same everywhere you go. However, it does not work that way.

If you wear a mechanical or a quartz electrical wrist watch out in space and travel North, for example, which is opposite of the flow of the mysterious energy, then time will speed up. The wrist watch will actually run faster and a little more time will elapse than if you go at the same speed and the same distance but traveling South

——————————————————-
        The only way to actually speed up or slow down time is if one moves faster or slower in relation to the flow of the ether. This can occur if one is moving quickly through space.

It is also possible to affect the flow of ether in an area of space, or even on a planet, using an electronic device. These are often used as weapons to confuse people. They can make time pass more slowly, apparently, or can make time seem to pass more quickly if they are set differently.

2. NPP says:

270 Capricorn Radio – Erich Von Daniken – Enoch and Ancient Aliens
    by James Swagger:

3. Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

May 23, 2016 by Starship Earth: The Big Picture

More Astronomical Anomalies from Steve Olson: Halos, Red, Blue & Green Bodies, Planets [videos

Wow. Some very strange things showing up all over the world from Steve’s subscribers, and one from the ISS takes the cake.

Scratch that. I forgot. The one that looks like a massive, cratered surface so close you could reach up and touch it takes the cake.

And an astronomer talks about massive “planets” blocking light and they aren’t symmetrical? Maybe ships?

And no one in a more official capacity than that will tell us what is going on. ~ BP

4. Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

March 13, 2014 by Starship Earth: The Big Picture

The Reinforcements have Arrived: ET Fleet Caught by ISS Camera March 10th [video

Incredible fleet of unknown objects caught by the ISS on March10th, 2014. Objects seem to appear out of thin air, possibly a portal or wormhole of some kind….

And a reader advised that National Geographic will be broadcasting live tonight from the International Space Station. Wouldn’t it be cool if the Galactics put in an appearance?

——————–

For those who prefer to keep things in house and simple this above will be secret space programmes that have been developed by humans on earth and has been one of the biggest ever secrets.

There is no benevolent ET Galactic confederation presence with 1000 mile wide motherships. There is no Nephilim. There are no Ringmakers of Saturn and no hexagon at Saturns north pole

5. Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

OBTAINING GcMAF NATURALLY WITH NO NEED FOR AN INJECTABLE PRODUCT: KEFIR

—————————————————–
    WHAT IS GcMAF KEFIR? How I make mine

MAF KEFIR my probiotic kefir drink (Read GcMAF, Nagalase, Bovine Colostrum and Milk Kefir.)
    Being a human protein, GcMAF is a replacement therapy for those who can’t make their own. Taking GcMAF replaces the missing part of the immune system, and also acts as the body’s own internal medicine.
    It is a natural symbiosis of milk ferments and microorganisms that combines the health benefits of different products derived from milk fermentation, with the added benefit of containing GcMAF.
    GcMAF KEFIR is formulated to have to following two main benefits:
    1) Naturally produce powerful immune-stimulant molecules
    2) Restore the healthy human micro-biome
    Unlike other commercial fermented yoghurt products that contain two to six microbial strains, MAF KEFIR contains 42 bacterial and yeast strains including important infant and commensal strains. The preparation process allows the natural production of several powerful bio-active molecules such as lactoferrins, immunoglobulins, IGF1, IGF2, TGF D2 & TGF D2, proteins, anti-oxidants, vitamins and powerful immuno-stimulant factors (GcMAF) and may help to restore a healthy gut micro-biome.
    MAF kefir is made on the highest quality bovine colostrum. The milk is subjected to a 1-2 day ferment which further consumes most of the lactose and casein. To be safe, we do not recommend people who are anaphylactic to cow’s milk protein consume MAF KEFIR.

It also lists the following health conditions as being treatable with GcMAF, potentially a “universal cancer cure” substance.
    GcMAF and/or oral Colostrum MAF macrophage activation therapy is indicated in the treatment of any diseases where there is immune dysfunction or where the immune system is compromised, such as:……
    ——————————————–
    In addition to rebuilding a depressed immune system, GcMAF:

It abolishes neuropathic pain due to neuro-oxidative stress (stress due to the anti-cancer drug oxaliplatin) in the lab. (neuro-degenerative diseases and autism that have oxidative stress as a pathogenetic mechanism)
    It increases neuronal connectivity by promoting differentiation and the formation of dendrites and neuritis (autism and ME/CFS, where there is a lack of connectivity between neurons).

GcMAF kefir is formulated to have to following two main benefits:
    1) Naturally produce powerful immune-stimulant molecules
    2) Restore the healthy human micro-biome
    Our GcMAF producing kefir combines the beneficial properties of probiotics and it is useful in maintaining health and as a complementary natural nutritional approach in a variety of acute and chronic diseases.

This GcMAF PROBIOTIC contains natural (not artificially added) proteins, minerals, vitamins , powerful bio-active molecules such as Lactoferrins, immunoglobulins, antioxidants vitamins and Vitamin D-binding protein-derived Macrophage Activating Factor (GcMAF).

The administration of a probiotic kefir mimicked Yamamoto’s administration of GcMAF. Based on this information studies were performed on which strains of bacteria covert the highest concentration of Gc-protein found in milk into GcMAF.
    This kefir product stimulates the immune system without any need for an injectable product. The existence of the mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT) that comprises macrophages is now widely recognized and activated macrophages can re-circulate between mucosae, blood, tissues, and back to mucosa. In the Waldeyer’s tonsilar ring there is an abundance of macrophages that can be directly stimulated by the GcMAF present in this kefir not only that but the keferin allows most of this kefir to pass into the gastric environment and arrive intact (for the most part) in the lower intestine where the gut microbiota exerts its actions.
    This kefir is not only an MAF-enriched kefir it was developed to re-establish a healthy gut microbiota, very similar to that of new born mammals.

6. Dublinmick says:

I read the wiki piece in conjunction with Von Daniken and Sitchin. The greates recommendations for either of them was this.

“The idea that ancient astronauts actually existed is not taken seriously by academics, and has received little or no credible attention in peer reviewed studies”

When something is not taken seriously by back slapping academics, that is your first clue you need to read it.

Many years ago I read Chariot of the Gods and the gold of the gods by Von Daniken. Yes it makes sense. He has gone to many sites and taken a look at them. He relates stories of how native indians took him under their wing, blind folded in tunnels, removing the blind fold and showing him amazing figures of solid gold. They are nice stories and may or may not be true.

One thing to bear in mind is this. Sitchin grew up in Palestine and has knowledge of modern and ancient Hebrew along with many other Semitic and European languages. He is one of 200 scholars on the planet who can read and understand ancient Sumerian and written clay tablets.

Von Daniken is none of this. Sitchin further more provides photos of the tablets in his books with detailed explanations of exactly what he interprets them to be saying. There has not been much criticism from the other 199 beings on earth who can read Sumerian.

I read some of Michael Heisner’s rants, a major critic of Sitchin. He is billed by some as intel. When I saw his theory of the divine twin towers of Judaism I quickly moved on.

Here is a brief run down on Sitchin from mathematics magazine.

A short quote:

“Considered the father of alternative archeology, Zecharia Sitchin has a profound knowledge of modern and ancient Hebrew and many other Semitic and European languages. This knowledge has enabled him in his research of such ancient cultures as Sumer, Egypt, and Mesoamerica. One of approximately 200 scholars on the planet who can read and understand ancient Sumerian written on clay tablets,”

Over the years I have had the great fortune to have been able to discuss some of this with various Mahatmas who have been in eastern temples. They indicate Sitchin is very in line with eastern teachings. The only criticism I found was that Sithin had the identity of the two leaders of the Nefilim pantheon reversed. Anu is actually the female and Antu the male. Once while dining in a Mongolian barbeque joint, I noticed the Chinese waitress had a name tag. Her name was Anu. I smiled and assumed I had been given the correct information.

Has anyone here ever read any of Sitchin’s books? If so which areas would you believe Sitchin to be wrong and what reasons would be the motive for the coverup?

When it comes to criticism by MSN, nobody comes to close to the diatribe Sitchin has received. Himself being jewish and a mason you would think he would be praised to high heaven rather than attacked vociferously.

It all reminds me of a Mencius quote:

Do you wish a nice story or do you wish the truth?

7. Dublinmick says:

After having READ many of Sitchins books, there are several things that jump out at me.

The Nefilim produced the first “Adamu” and they noticed unlike them it had a foreskin. The Anunnaki did not have foreskins. They declared:

“Let the Earthling from us Anunnaki by this foreskin be distinguished.’ So was Enki saying.” [Sitchin, op. cit. page 139]””

It is difficult to read this and not come to the confusion this is the very reason jews today insist on circumcision. they wanted to be more like the Gods. This is the only thing I have ever seen concerning this procedure that actually makes sense.

In another area our so called scholarly peers continue hemming and hawing about exactly the pyramids were used for. there is no academic advancement for one of them to simply read the British Museum’s collections database of 30,943 “tablets” in the entire Nineveh library collection. The Ebla tablets are a collection of as many as 1800 complete clay tablets, 4700 fragments and many thousand minor chips found in the palace archives of the ancient city of Ebla, Syria.

If they did and could actually read and write Sumerian as Sitchin can, they would find this:

Ninurta found inside the pyramid, all the features given along these pages, and of course many more are given in the actual books of Mr. Sitchin.

“….Escorted by the Chief Mineralmaster, Ninurta inspected the array of “stones” and instruments. As he stopped by each one of them, he determined its destiny – to be smashed up and destroyed, to be taken away for display, or to be installed as instruments elsewhere. We know of these “destinies” and of the order in which Ninurta had stopped by the stones, from the text inscribed on tablets 10-13 of the epic poem Lugal-e. It is by following and correctly interpreting this text that the mystery of the purpose and functions of many features of the pyramid’s inner structure can be finally understood.”

“Going up the Ascending Passage, Ninurta reached its junction with the imposing Grand Gallery and a Horizontal Passage. Ninurta followed the Horizontal Passage first, reaching a large chamber with a corbelled roof. Called “vulva” in the Ninharsag poem, this chamber’s axis lay exactly on the east-west center line of the pyramid. Its emission (“an outpouring which is like a lion whom no one dares attack”) came from a stone fitted into a niche that was hollowed out in the east wall. It was the SHAM (“Destiny“) Stone. Emitting a red radiance which Ninurta “saw in the darkness,” it was the pulsating heart of the pyramid. But it was anathema to Ninurta, for during the battle, when he was aloft, this stone’s “strong power” was used ” to grab to kill me, with a tracking which kills to seize me.” He ordered it “pulled out… be taken apart… and to obliteration be destroyed.”
    Archeologists meanwhile play dumb when all they have to do is pick up a book.

We also find in the Enuma Elish, undeniable evidence of their genetic knowledge. It should be clear to all can now be readily verified by science..
    “When Ningishziddha compared genes of breeding Nibirans and the genes of Adamu and Ti-Amat, he found the loci on the Nibiran genotype that allowed reproduction. Nibiran females had a recessive XY chromomsomal allele in their genotype whereas Ti-Amat had only XX.

There is also a much more in-depth description of the deluge, except there is no Noah and proof to yours truly at least the biblical account is lifted from the Enuma Elish. The original figure was called Utnapishtim and there is no Noah spoken of. There was an ark however but few animals were taken aboard, only genetic samples. Ask yourself which makes more sense. The antarctic ice cap base turned to mush and the entire cap slid off it’s base forming a gigantic tidal wave.

Gary Zeitlein of the SETI program at Berkley read Sitchin extensively. He makes no mention of Von Daniken.

It also describes Lot’s wife, except she did not turn into a pillar of salt, she turned into vapor due to the nuclear blast brought about by the Anunnaki on Sodom. The evidence of a nuclear blast in the Sinai can sill be seen from the sky. It is an area of black sand which is not common to the area and many springs in Palestine are unusually radioactive. The Gods had grown weary of the earthling, described as genetically breaking down, an excessive interest in sex and growing more barbaric as time marched on.

If one is familiar with Sitchin, one will also see his interpretations are almost identical to the Kolbrin bible. A book Longshanks considered such a threat to his Constantine derived monarchy, he tried to have all copies destroyed. It would be evident to the average 12 year old, the bible was lifted from the Enuma Elish.

So what does Von Daniken say about any of this, basically nothing as he can’t read Sumerian.

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

The most beautiful song in the world?

When the day turns into the last day of all time
      I can say I hope U are in these arms of mine
      And when the night falls before that day I will cry
      I will cry tears of joy cuz after U all one can do is die, oh

It’s plain 2 see U’re the reason that God made a girl

And if the stars ever fell one by one from the sky
      I know Mars could not be, uh, 2 far behind
      Cuz baby, this kind of beauty has got no reason 2 ever be shy
      Cuz honey, this kind of beauty is the kind that comes from inside
      —————————————————-

Dublinmick I don’t just give my heart to anybody. I am very self sufficient and often happier alone
      There might be periods of drought. I may engage in the supposed pleasures, pjhysicaliites of this world, but for whatever reason, apart from a dopamine surge, I am left with this cosmic yearning, hoping for comfort from someone who has the qualities im looking for.
      So when I open and give my heart it is not for recreation or run of the mill reasons
      ————————————–

The yin yang, positive negative energies, those things Captain Ajit speaks of when the OM universal consciousness energy works its magic. And the hair stands on end feeling attraction for someone in this Electric Universe.

Yes it is all very magical and special and is what makes life worth living and gives a shield of bravery too, to face and handle anything.

2 months ago the Second Sun made me go to pieces. But not now

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

Reply from Molly at BP
      ———————————-
      Starship Earth: The Big Picture says:

May 24, 2016 at 7:16 PM

Oh, what do you know! It’s Deueteronomy33.22—the one who says there are no ETs!

Starship Earth: The Big Picture says:

May 24, 2016 at 7:24 PM

Deuteronomy… Pleased to have been of service. Unfortunately, your comment failed to come through (for me) as sarcasm, which is unfortunate. Thank you for clarifying.

No need to despair. It’s all good. We are on the brink of our Golden Age and the end of the dark. These are very exciting times. The Galactics are already celebrating! It’s a done deal.

Relax and enjoy the drama. Victory of the Light!

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

IN THIS ELECTRIC PLASMA UNIVERSE, HERCOLUBUS IS EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO OUR CONSCIOUSNESS. LETS BEAR THAT IN MIND.
      —————————————————————————–

Comet Planet Hercolubus and Our Pineal Gland
      Posted on October 26, 2013 by Doreen Agostino
      Updated Apr 03, 2016

Time keeps shortening, to expand our awareness, think critically, and deliberately influence the kind of future we want to create out of present chaos.

Scientifically stated, our pineal gland is hyper sensitive to external magnetic fields and radio waves. In other words, it can transmit and receive cosmic signals.

The Great Comet Planet Hercolubus [a.k.a. Barnard Star, PlanetX, Niburu, The Red Planet] rapidly approaching Earth, behaves like a hyper-dimensional entity, existing outside normal parameters of our universe. Hercolubus is extremely impressionable and responsive. In other words, during its cyclical return [every 13,000 years], Hercolubus reflects the vibratory frequency of our consciousness. There is still time to open our minds and hearts before Hercolubus passes through an angle of our solar system.

The encounter of the Earth with Hercolubus is a natural cosmic event. The first few races were not afraid of ensuing disasters since they had not degenerated. They still had extraordinary powers and used them to escape the catastrophes.

Master Samael Aun Weor openly declares we are at the times of the end. He states that when the disasters begin occurring , those who have eliminated 50% of their psychological ego will be taken to a place where they will be safe.
      3 Factors:
      1.The death of ego which has nothing to do with physical death
      2.The birth of Christ Consciousness within, which is unconditional love
      3.Sacrifice for humanity by informing others so they can raise their awareness a.k.a. consciousness. Allow people to get it when they are ready
      ——————————————————————-

From Doreen
      The electromagnetic field [EMF] of the human heart is 5,000 times more powerful than the EMF of our brain [Institute of Hearth Math research]. Since Hercolubus is extremely responsive to our level of consciousness the more positive your choices, the kinder you are to self and others, and the more you replace fear with love the more ease and grace flow.

Hercolubus a.k.a. Barnard Star, PlanetX, Niburu, The Red Planet, is an inter-dimensional heavenly body that is reflective. In other words this comet/planet will reflect the vibratory frequency of our consciousness. The more people who raise their vibratory frequency through healing inner emotional wounds, cooperating with others, compassion, peaceful action to end harm, gratitude, positive thoughts, words, actions, and feelings, the more we contribute to preservation of our species and evolution of consciousness on Earth. Please share this information widely and thank you!

8. Dublinmick says:

Wars Between Gods And Men-Ancient Aliens-Sumerian Cuneiform Tablets And Mathematics

Batten down the hatches

North American Continent Begins CRACKING in Wyoming East of Yellowstone Volcano

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

I know you have said as well as Rabbit that David Wilcock is a NWO guy with an agenda, and his idea his Cayces reincarnation is laughable.
      All that may be true. But there are things hes saying today in his latest article, I really think are striking and startling and deserve some analysis. Much of what he says chimes with your articles Dublinmick. Giants, Nefilim.
      Perhaps the cabal don’t have too much wiggle room with whats coming for our planet, and Wilcock is being used to subtly spin things a certain way? But there might still be interesting valuable stuff
      ——————————————
      For instance I sense this as being disinfo. Simply using Nikola Teslas and Thomas Townsend Browns developments would have been enough for space travel, no ET help needed

” Real antigravity and the ability to leave Earth orbit did not arrive until the Germans cut deals with certain ET groups in the early 20th century. ”
      ————————————————————
      ” The arrival and interbreeding of extraterrestrial humans on earth — people who look similar to us or just like us — is another great insider secret.

I have encountered this information from a wide variety of independent insiders, and correlated it with ample provable evidence in the everyday world.

In The Ascension Mysteries, we fully trace the 500,000-year history of the human immigrants to Earth who became what we now know as the Cabal.

These people arrived as giants with elongated skulls. The best time estimate of their final crash-landing to Earth is 55,000 years ago, as we discuss in the book.

They were many tens of IQ points ahead of everyone else. They portrayed themselves as “gods” and established rulership all over the world.

Bust of Egyptian Pharaoh Akenhaten / Nefertiti’s Daughter Meritaten — Side View

They created huge civilizations with advanced tech, only to have them repeatedly beaten back into the Stone Age by cataclysms authorized by positive ETs.

Over thousands of years, some of them dropped to normal human heights while retaining the elongated skulls.

This included the Egyptian dynasties, Peru, Boskop South Africa, and Siberia, as discussed in the book.

Others remained as giants, while still having the elongated skulls. ”

—————————————————-

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

” The events that inspired the New Testament in the Bible, for example, could have all been fairly recent developments, when seen from an extraterrestrial perspective.

As discussed by W.L. Graham on the Bible Reality Check website, the Bible is loaded with ET references, including the word “Lord” translating correctly as “the mighty ones.”

2 Peter 3:8 is one Bible quote that says “one day with (the mighty ones) is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.”

Multiple Bible scholars believe the term “day” in this and other passages actually means “year,” thus giving us a 1000-to-1 ratio.

Some of this data is cited in The Ascension Mysteries, which had required my full attention up until I started a much-needed vacation two weeks ago.

LET’S CHANGE THE REFERENCE SCALE

Let’s say this Bible quote is not mere speculation or foolishness, but actually based on information obtained from positive extraterrestrial humans.

Let’s say you now perceive 1000 years as one year. Let’s say it is now about to be the equivalent of June 2016 within your own frame of reference.

By this time scale, Earth humans would have only had motorized transportation, beginning with the locomotive, for the last two and a half months or so.

That would mean that prior to March 2016, everyone was traveling by horse and buggy.

Our own civilization would have only developed motorized transportation, communication at a distance and other ‘modern’ niceties since the Spring, and we’re not even all the way into summer yet.

The apparent arrival and teachings of Jesus, as another example, would have only taken place in late May of 2014.

The great catastrophe that wiped out a worldwide civilization some call Atlantis would have scrubbed the surface of the earth clean in about the summer of 2003.

The Lemurian catastrophe of 50,000 years ago would have flattened out the largest civilization of giants who crash-landed on earth in about 1966.

ALL EVOLUTION WORKS THIS WAY

Irrefutable scientific evidence will soon be presented in The Ascension Mysteries revealing that earth-like planets, and human life, is very abundant.

This includes a Cambridge evolution expert openly proclaiming that intelligent life should look human wherever you go — and explaining the reasons why.

Multiple cultures report experiences with human-looking “gods” who gave them all the niceties of our civilization, and then mysteriously diappeared from view.

Like the Bible quote, the vast majority of insider sources confirm that ETs have a vastly different perception of time than we do.

They are able to project themselves into our world and interact with us at a speed we can handle, but apparently this is not sustainable for long periods.

This appears to be a natural aspect of the way intelligent life is designed in our universe as it continues evolving.

THE UNIVERSE PROVIDES GOOD LIVING SPACE FOR PEOPLE AS THEY ADVANCE

As we have argued throughout our books and TV shows, and in The Ascension Mysteries, the universe itself has a cosmic intelligence.

Part of the plan of that cosmic intelligence appears to be that there are vast habitable areas that naturally appear inside planets and moons.

These often involve large, honeycomb-like cave systems, sometimes 20 to 40 miles deep, with natural running water, bio-luminescent bacteria and complex life.

In these organic examples, natural internal heat makes them livable even if they are outside the “Goldilocks Zone” for habitable, watery worlds.

In other cases, intelligent civilizations locate underground areas like these and dramatically upgrade them, making them nearly similar to an Earth-like world inside.

Great efforts have been made to keep those of us on the “islands” from being aware of these places, for now, and of the people who already live in them.

TIME IS PERCEIVED MUCH DIFFERENTLY ”