Why are people so quiet?

How awake are you?

Is your mind being fed thoughts and images through subliminal communication?  From devices like HAARP capable of broadcasting  within the resonance that matches the human sub-conscious, and can deliver messages directly into your mind without you realising.  Messages that reinforce advertising slogans, for example, or government political strategies (like stay inside the EU), and generally make you quiet and less communicative with the people around you.

Why is it that younger people are so quiet?  I can remember people chattering away and laughing with each other openly in the dim and distant past.  Yet both in town and countryside, most people only have time for a brief wave of recognition, or two minutes of conversation at most.  Only in Wales or further away parts do I see people chattering away like they did in the old days.  Perhaps the broadcasts don’t work so well in mountainous areas.  Or is the culture there stronger to withstand the subliminal assault.  In general the sound from humanity has become almost totally one of silence, as foretold in Simon & Garfunkel’s song.

Listen to the lyrics.

They describe a world of silence in which images are planted directly into your brain.  This has been going on a long time, it would seem. It really is time to stop watching TV, and listening to the radio.  Take back control of your own thoughts.  Chat and if possible  laugh with people in your street or village.  The battle for your mind, the assault of communal living is being lost.  We should be grateful to Paul Simon for telling us what is going on.

It’s another reason the air is continually sprayed with nano-particles of metals – to better conduct electronic signals of the human control matrix.

43 Responses to “Why are people so quiet?”

1. Baz says:

Good post TAP. Many of us have been banging on for years about Brain Entrainment by ELF done at Night by totally undetectable means. This was covered by Carol Valentine and has been spoken about by others such as Jim Kelly. It is good to see it getting a mention on here at last!

Well Done Mate!

2. Baz says:

I should add that the chem trails and other contaminants placed into our water and food are used to convey Nano-Implants that combine and self-construct once they enter the blood. These then allow 24/7 internal surveillance at the highest level of the Pyramid which is supra-national.

Once when meeting with some one at a high level when this was raised the next day one of the meeting attendees had one of the larger implants purposefully tracked across their eye as they were awake in the day. It left a visible track like a truck going through slush or mud, that they could see as they looked out through that eye. The larger (but still infitesimal) implant was moved to demonstrate to the subject, “YES We have this Tech and We don’t care their is nothing you can do about it”

Many years ago there was a film released in about 1987 called “Inner Space”. This film was produced as They must announce what they are doing. Certain facts were changed but the principle of miniaturised bio-implants that are mobile for surveillance was quasi-disclosed as per the ancient rules that must be followed. Inner Space is a film which is now Very Very Rarely spoken of or shown on TV. There is a reason for that.

Information indicates that a limited number of very intelligent children in a number of UK cities were chosen at around the age of 10 to be placed onto the project called Voice in about 1987. This technology has been applied now for 3 decades.

The MI6 base then located at the corner of Fourth Avenue, Hove, The City of Brighton and Hove BN3 2PN, was used. “Voice” was linked MK Whisper (which dated from 1985) and Mannequin. Almost all subjects are still unaware of their membership of the program. Among these is a very well known former Page 3 / Glamour Model from Hove. Also a famous Comic Film maker who is jewish is connected to this program. There are also non-jews and crypto-jews who may be described as “Celts” who are connected to it. It is all based on bloodlines and highly sophisticated programming.

Many of the “Celts” are hypnotically trained as warriors, assassins or soldiers for fighting. These are very dangerous and can be extremely difficult individuals to deal with. There are also sex slave programs and others too.

If you are black, asian or non-European I would leave Europe it is not a safe place to be here long term. This is a time of Great Deception.

• Tapestry says:

There is an attempt being made to overpower human consciousness, as that is our great strength. If people are aware there is an assault taking place, it won’t succeed. I welcome anyone who is awake to be anywhere on the planet they like. The key is to awaken to what we all have as humans, not to be divided into races, cultures or by monetary control, and ruled by Archons who want us brought down to their level. We ain’t going, by the way.

• Baz says:

oK Tap we’re in agreement here – war on consciousness, that is our strength, people not aware but more and more starting to wake up. This is why this Article is so good and important – look at the Comments 26!! Real interest.

• Baz says:

Tap this is a respectful request to carry an article on something which is completely unrelated but I hope you will agree is of significant importance. Tap you and Gordon being highly intelligent and open minded people might want to look into this idea and cover it by one of your investigative pieces. I am not proselytizing [spelling!] it is just I can recognize the potential of this idea and see it is not going to be popular in certain powerful quarters !!

Please follow the link to this posting:

I have a very strong feeling that the concept of commonwealth and the removal of wealth disparity in the future as a result of Free Energy and complete changes in society make these ideas relevant. I would be interested to hear from others (btw I am not advocating communism or anarchy). If free energy is available to the broad spectrum of people then their time will be freed from having to work to survive and pay for everything and instead we can re-focus on consciousness and moral character.

Correct?

• Nicky says:

Yes. One of the tools that really gets me riled is the use of Children in advertising. Especially when Subliminal shots of adults in semi naked and worse scenes are placed right next to those ads. My remote is wearing out switching channels.
        The off button is fast becoming my fave button.
        Sending my thanks and Well wishes to wherever Bill Hicks may be now for the following clip.

I have heard it from a very wise being our thoughts reach souls whom have moved on. 🙂

3. Mark says:

Yes, I’m for reading more on this (one). It’s a huge ‘not all such the-conspiracy exaggeration’, or about the most underestimated attack out there? And what about claims millions have been specifically and individually targeted? By groups at at, in most every, manor? If so/how far, might explain what all the recruits for the ‘services’ and their voluntary assets are doing. I mean what, do.. they do?

Noting differences in regions, if so, could be telling. And hadn’t thought about the ‘silence’. Bit like the birds. Silence or; even for youth, manic-scream, too-loud. Brandish Pop, follow along and shout alike. Oh the young. Screens are screwing them. And yet, most instinctively awake. 16-18 range, most open. They also might be ‘most’ under it. 18+ and the close-down pressures.

On this and surrounding. Keep ’em peeled. Thanks.

• Baz says:

A week ago a Blog reported that in a case against MI5 being brought in the Investigatory Powers Tribunal someone has brought forward evidence that relates to this and so TPTB have been forced to release information about it through their assets in the Alternative Media. Aangirfan, Richie Allen, other Blogs have suddenly been carrying stuff on this issue out of nowhere, when they refused to before even though this stuff has been known about for years.

It is a bit like the Talmud and Ritual murder stuff, if a Blog / Blogger was covering this stuff on Microwave Mind Control and ELF back in the day then you know they are a Real Truth Blog.

If they did not then they are Disinfo.

• Tapestry says:

The Sound of SIlence was playing in a taxi yesterday. It’s hard to hear accusations against Aangirfan and especially Richie Allen. Everyone in alternative media gets accused of complicity. It goes with the territory. The accusers in this instance provide no evidence, as per usual.

• Baz says:

How do you not know that you were/are being mind controlled to post it now??

Carol Valentine, William Cooper, Linda Thompson they were the Real McCoy

All dead now though. Always happens to the best bloggers that’s how we know

• Toy SOULDIErs says:

Have any of you come across Professor George Lee’s on youtube? He only has a following of about 100 people but he’d offer some wonderful insight into how the shady business people of the world operate. He is a bit mental at first glance but I believe he has cracked the code.

• Toy SOULDIErs says:

This is very off topic, but would there be anyway to add a chat function to this website? On Anime websites I use they have a thing called ‘chatango’ I’d love a chat function so we could chat and research together in real time 😀 I am a bit lonely 🙂

4. RabbiT says:

As with many subjects Tap, I believe on this one, you are in tin foil territory.

Don’t get me wrong I believe chem is bringing us alzheimers and dumbing down is high on the agenda but I am satisfied the lack of interaction is as a result of so called education, newspapers and TV.

TV is the reason why people are not talking and living near a school I can tell you the youngsters can’t stop talking – bleeding racket they make – except when they are texting which is but another form of talking.

I don’t doubt the technology is there but I have absolutely no reason to believe the issues you suggest in the post are directed upon us for why do my thoughts not reflect such? Why is my brain not affected by these frequencies?

I can tell you with complete confidence that if you do not know the Jesus of the Bible as the Son of God then you are very much asleep and even if you do know such (as well as many of the secular truther issues) if you are not filled with the Holy Spirit you are again still very much asleep, your awakening truly very limited. In a truth movement truth is what one should be about. I am fairly vocal here yet there is loads of stuff I keep to myself for to share would be dangerous. I do drop hints occasionally but no one picks up on them so I don’t share unique things God has shown me.

“And when all things are brought out to the light, then their true nature is clearly revealed; for anything that is clearly revealed becomes light. That is why it is said,

“Wake up, sleeper,
    and rise from death,
    and Christ will shine on you.”

Ephesians 5.13-14

15-17:

“So be careful how you live. Don’t live like ignorant people, but like wise people. Make good use of every opportunity you have, because these are evil days. Don’t be fools, then, but try to find out what the Lord wants you to do.”

• Tapestry says:

My father said he saw a subliminal message on TV when the screen temporarily got stuck. It was advocating the EU. That was about thirty years ago. There is certainly subliminal going on. It’s just a case of how much and where it’s coming from. I am sure there is less in farther away places which could be one reason it’s so much easier to relax in depopulated places.

5. Lynn says:

If they believe in Satan and worship his evil..and get rewarded so openly …. Obvious to even a blind man now. Then the Devine does exist. This is the whole point of some blogs…leading us away from the Devine. The true beauty of giving and receiving brings heart melting joy. Who can deny this Human trait.

The paradise of nature in full bloom is awsome to our eyes. To see the chain reaction of poisonous evil is heartbreaking to a human. Go figure.

6. Nicky says:

Hi all. This one resonates with my own experiences, As an Meditator I have found on achieving silence that on occassions thoughts that occur which bring me back to activity are at times alien to me. One is supposed to introduce the given Mantra on realising thoughts have arisen, Which takes you back to silence again. There have been times that the thoughts have been so alien to me I found myself thinking “Get the feck out of my head you freak”. instead of just getting back to the Mantra and stillness. Has even occured during activity. A kind of get the behind me satan reaction occurs.
    I do believe where it not for my TM practice I would not have picked up on some of those inner dialogues.
    Meditation for me and the resulting stillness has yielded unexpected benefic reults in this regard. The increased awareness the deep levels of settled mind brings Highlights these infractions, I did wonder if maybe I was picking up on the thoughts and qualities of others nearby on some of those occassions.
    Tend not to dwell on those to much and get back to being, soon as.
    One tool I employ is Masuru Emotos good advices/discoveries. Writing positive staements on my drinking flask. Just added “All be Well” and “Purifying” to one flasks lid today after reading the Essene Gospel article DM posted on his Blog. It has already successfully helped me fend off the negativity from one customer today after a misunderstanding. Highly recommend employing this sweet method. makes the water taste sweet and refreshing also I have found 🙂

• Toy SOULDIErs says:

Just randomly reading about meditation and tapping into the frequency of the universe, i’m sure you’ve already read it but i’ll post here for you. p.s. tesla is my favorite!

• Nicky says:

Ta for the link TS, I had not come across this article before. Will read through it fully soon. Screengrabbed it already, Soon as I got to Tesla’s 7.83hz.
        I collect Singing bowls and am well aware of the awesome vibes some frequency listings have touched on. I found when placing a Mi Solfeggio 528hz in one hand and sounding that, Then playing a 432hz just after my physiology buzzes. I no longer have an 432hz as when posting this on an EBay sale for the same, the demand was huge and one soul was so sad at missing the first set I sold on my last 432hz . Can always acquire another near to it. slightly higher ones can be parred down with the back edge of an stanley blade till it is the required frequency. A little gem I picked up over the years. Take of slithers from the inner rim to achieve this.

• Nicky says:

Just read through a bit further, Awesome link. I had no idea Tesla had referenced Prana and Akasha. I’m hooked. Marvelous article . Cheers Bud 😉

• emm jay says:

Toy SOULDIErsm hi … I have to second what Nicky has already said about the fabulous article you have kindly linked and shared! Resonated with me on several levels. You know what, synchronicity is a wonderful thing to experience … with many thanks to you TS x

7. Nicky says:

Wrote those on my British Berkey Water filter casing as well 🙂

8. Lynn says:

The young are aware of the tricks being played. They are the techno savvy ones. They are alert to this vibe and are very much our hope of a human chain reaction. They are not daft, and anyone underestimating them is sadly mistaken.
    Their take on social media is their own world. They have more information at their fingertips than we ever had. Trust me on this. They are the information highway.

9. Nicky says:

@ Toy SOULDIErs
    Is that the John Paterson Youtube Channel ? And if so which Vids would you recommend to watch first? there are so many.

• Toy SOULDIErs says:

Its not John Patterson, although they have been known to collaborate but about a year ago paranioa ruined their friendship. This one is what hooked me in, I had just invested and lost money to one of Idan Ofer’s companies so it applied to me personally, I then followed George ever since 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv0L6uRzxgU

• Toy SOULDIErs says:

You may not like what he has to say regarding the religious texts but he firmly believes in a God, just based on the wealth of the church I’d have to agree with him on his conclusions that the written texts were written by an ancient elite to serve the interests of the ancient elite.

• Nicky says:

Cheers TS will check it out soon. Sleep needed most at present. Will check back with you later post watching. 🙂

• Nicky says:

Well Ts. Aims low doesn’t it.
        My ex missus eventually succumbed to (Not really) Peer pressure and left me for the local paedophile window cleaner, An creature 20 years plus older than her, and her first sexual partner most likely, She worked along side him in the local bars around the village during her early teens washing up glasses. Interestingly He was / Possibly still is a bar tender at the local British Legion, (It gets a mention as one of the dodgey groups among many in the link that Zac Goldsmith is involved with.
        My crime? Putting myself forward as an candidate for the Maharishi’s Natural Law Party. A move taken to alert the world to the coming dangers of GM, “Avert the danger before it arises” being one of the oft posited sayings of Vedic Origin. He did say it would be more of an problem for all future generations and boy is that coming to pass. Given the fact that articles on this site mention the metals being sprayed on us in chemtrails, Injected into the unwary whom have flu jabs, And injected into the young in vaccines.

Oh so slowly Glyphosates role is coming to the fore in breaking down the blood brain barrier and letting the metals in us pass through to the grey matter causing Alzheimers in the old and Autism in the young.
        Killing the Bee’s in the forests. And the cockles and muscles in our estuaries, Filling our lettuce and carrots with the filth, Shopping for food for the awake is tricky.
        I even had my evil damaged Dad (His ma and Pa and brother all died around his early teens) spray my wheatgrass trays and permaculture patch with round up, Which lead to syncopes and just lately seizures during sleep which caused me to mangle my tongue the last time it occured. Also got forced to consent to having a bloody unnecessary pacemaker fitted or lose my licence, So medi’s get interupted on a regular basis when this piece of crap in my chest thumps my ticker each time I settle down below a set bpm.

Maharishi, shortly after having to sell off most UK academies to pay excessive fraudulent payment demands from UK printers and other outfits, Maharishi concurred with Baba Vanga and other prophecies that the UK would one day soon sink beneath the sea and trouble the world no more. A most Unusual occurence as the Maharishi on the whole erred on the positive side when speaking. “Speak sweet truth” being another Vedic saying oft advised by him.

I watched all the living Beatles get back together for the first time and perform an NLP benefit concert (plus John Lennons son). Huge news that would normally have been. Not a peep on the MSM, Not till nearly half an year later, way after the election. Even then only one newspaper that I saw covered it, The Telegraph I do believe.
        This is just the tip of many nasty experiences I have had to endure for trying to help make the coming changes as smooth a transistion as possible along with all the other good TM siddhis whom have been and still are in peace creating groups worldwide.
        I hope I do not fall and end up in a dark place after this life due to these Canutes. I will not be a pleasant companion for those ffers on the other side if I end up in the same place they are going. Not at all.
        I will be robbing any treasuries they may have coming for the next life before they even leave the womb of all life. I do hope I make it back home to the loving God I was fortunate to spend time with whilst helping create peace in the US group back in 2007 to help avert WWIII, all the while my month long winning lotto ticket of 6.9 million which came up during my last stint back to the USA was being dissappeared from my shed I lived in since the 15 % interest rate for nigh on 7 years and 50% negative equity broke my back after the missus turned traitor and ditched it in my lap.
        She married an Polish immigrant for the extra council house points and got pregnant a few more times. I found out she had been aborting ours due to not being sure whom the father was a few years after we split. A real charmer. A very popular lass around these parts once. Not so much now, Hasn’t aged well.

10. Dublinmick says:

Nicky
    There is only one avatar for this age, sometimes known as Jesus, Rasputin, Tecumseh, etc. He comes again and again and is usually murdered.

There will be another one after the destruction of an axis shift. Some one will be sent, have no fear.

• Nicky says:

Hi DMji and Fellow Tap blog readers. Interesting times.
      Just Rewatched the excellent vid “The Principle”, Which puts Us, The Earth, At the Centre, and the “Sirius” movie today.

Add into the mix the regular pole shifts as has been posited by observations such as magma layers at faults setting at differing polarities at regular intervals in the Rock as these extend outward from the faults.
      when one digests the Amazing Dr Greer and crews findings In the Disclosure Projects “Sirius” Movie, Now available for here
      These cognitions/thoughts come to my mind.
      Could the possibility that at some point in our distant past the structures such as the Older Pyramids sited at 72 Degrees around the planet where indeed functional and quite possibly the remnants of some sort of Electrical atmospheric stabilising sheild set up to stave off the effects of the regular visitations of an hercolobus/Nibiru constellation, The Remnants of An arc net left us by our ancient ancestors, Ancestors we now are lead to believe are Aliens maybe?
      It could well be there are Benefic Alien/Ancestor survivors that reached other planets alongside not so benefic remnants of an genetically altered earlier civilisation that has lost it’s way. This would go some way to explaining whom is misleading those among us to destroy Mother Earth and all life.
      There are for sure Benefic Aliens/Ancestors/Fellow Earth inhabitants that have turned up to disarm Nukes and avert catastrophies.
      It would serve us well to support Dr Greer and the dissaffected patriots in their Disclosure efforts.
      One thing is for sure, We the people need to do this as those Banker/Oil/ Military industrial complex traitors are obviously to far decieved to be of any use. Probably been decieved into believing they will be saved by the evil ones they have done dirty deals with I would wager.

Have heard third hand of an occassion during a Meditators course somewhere in Spain I think where UFO’s turned up on the scene for a chat. I also heard the Maharishi advise to stay out of the cigar shaped ones 🙂
      I will state this again My gut feeling is that the shadow government leading us to our doom have been cruelly decieved by the Evil set and have lost control. Probably been in the cigar shaped ones to get implants to make them more robot like, More like the zombie drone entities they obey.

Another little factoid not widely known is that the Maharishi and the TM movement where engaged in talks to purchase part of the Bentwaters site around the time of the UFO visitations.
      The movement pulled out shortly after on finding the bunkers there where full of nuclear waste and that responsibility for clearing up that mess would have fallen on the TM movement had they gone ahead with the plans to set up a coherence/Peace creating group on the USAF site. Effectively bankrupting the movement. Which begs the question, What has happened to the nuclear waste? Did the no doubt decieved Masonic brotherhood member purchasers have to clear it up? Or where they spared the sneaky attempts to dump the waste problem in their laps. Or does it still sit there irradiating the inhabitants of the housing estates now there.
      The following is alink to a teaser for The Disclosure projects next Video.

• Nicky says:

Bit worried folk will rely to heavily on a Saviour figure to much DM. We would do well to continue to assist those as best we can doing there bit to disclose what is occuring I am sure you will agree.
      The long list of top brass Dr Greer has galvanised whom also seem to be just as hacked off with those shadowy figures selling us all down the river gives me great Hope
      The underground bunkers exploding stateside that the weather girl exposed as not a natural event stateside.
      The sad loss of 20 plus of our top brass and crew in the helicopter crashes in Scotland not so long ago was not encouraging.
      It did indicate two things, They where most likely planning to put up a fight against those dark agencies, And secondly that parliament is heavily compromised, That MP whom pulled out of boarding the choppers at the last minute spoke volumes.

• Nicky says:

A few thoughts for you Dmji. The movie ” The Principle ” keps being removed from the internet. WHY ?
      My thoughts. There is something in it Big Brother (Big Bother more like) does not want us to see. Am taking a risk of being rubbed out here by the obviously mentally derranged folk for Tapping this.
      What the hey, They aint been very nice. (I have 6.9 million and more reasons)

THEY are destroying Mother Earth being the most pressing.

As is the Atom so is the Universe. Within the video it plainly shows the make up of our visible Universe, With Dipoles and areas of positive and negative charge/ Magnetic fields, All wrapped up into a neat spherical Ball.

Could this be how the Atom is also arranged?
      Could this be the Ultimate Engine also?

The Ultimate configoration for an super sphericalTesla coil ?

• Nicky says:

Or ! When one takes into account the posited regular visitation of Hercolobus/Nibiru that flips Mother Earth. The Centre of our Universe with its now tilted plane?
        Is this an introduced error by the created early races whom in their madness and arrogance introduced/altered the additional constellations trajectory ?
        Did someone break the Universe?

• Nicky says:

If someone did indeed break it. Some earlier progenitor made in Gods loving Image that went astray and lost contact with the Loving cor. The Oneness. The Akasha due to losing the ability to settle its mind sufficiently? Due to becoming a coniving mind?
        If someone did Break it. Can we fix it?
        Of all the five sanskrit elementals, I am fascinated by Space. Akasha. There is only one Space. The singularity. and we all exist in that One space.
        When modern science refers to Space as empty I do laugh.
        How can they make such an assumption? We are in it. So how can it be empty?
        I do wonder if Einstein was just another false Jew plagerist
        Bit like that foul Eddison thing that gave the Dear Tesla such an hard time.
        Bit like that Moses thief, Whom robbed out the vital componen The super conducting Arc of the covenant from the Giza pyramid. Because it was shiney. Then taking a trip into the Sinai to rob out the Mono atomic gold factory there.
        Was Moses mislead by one of the earlier races to do that to our network of Earth stabilising Pyramids?
        Is that what is occuring still to this day?
        Using Jews to continue the destruction of the Network once agin.
        This much I know. The God I found in the stillness within is pure Love. Negativity is foreign to The Loving God.
        The insistence by the Semite group of religions to Fear God has made me realise that whatever it is they are being lead by? It aint God.

11. Dublinmick says:

Nicky why are so many people quite?

How to become an enemy of the state.

Tommy Robinson learned that his tax returns, his family and everyone he had ever known was open to scrutiny once you turn against Sharia.

• Nicky says:

Synchronisity ocuring here DM. All are being played against each other for sure.
      I spent Saturday working at a Lads house whom ancestors are Serbs (His Grandad was a Chetchnik). He enlightened me to the struggle they had there fending off first the Nazis and Italians and then the attempts to wipe out the white Christian natives by the setting up of an Islamic state. They moved here to escape it. Not quite how the History books and Wikibull portrays events.
      The Muslims fed the line it is white folk destroying there homelands. when the history shows us it has been Tribes out of north Africa brainwashed that they are chosen whom have flooded the states with Black slaves through the Newport slave town using established slave trading networks whom are still working out of the USA behind much of the conflicts now and over the last century.
      We even had local folk stolen from our shores down here in the south west of England by non whites not that long ago. Sir Pellew was sent from our shores to crush the Barbary barbarians and bring a stop to that.
      Now we have wars generated by the same tribes controllers over in Arabic and north african lands causing the mass migrations North. All of it being portrayed as white devils behind it. we are all being played.
      When one reads of Queen Victoria’s tales from the perspective of the Yogi she had in court in John G Bennet’s book “The Long Pilgramage” and her role in restling Control of India from the East India company after exposure to the wisdom of Shivapuri Baba, One starts to see just how long this whole sorry mess has been planned and implemented, Using the weakness of greed for power and wealth.
      The Muslims and Black races educated to believe the whites are the devils, The Jews educated they are the persecuted and Gods Chosen and us Whites given a guilt trip when we have been as much victims of the same lot for centuries.
      Let us not forget that the Spanish that did for the aztecs had a heavy remnant of folk from the Arab nations whom invaded Spain. Not all White folk. My point. We are all being mislead by a few very sick individuals to do each other in. Even the lost souls pulling the strings have been mislead by forces I mentioned above in the other comment left post this one I feel. Hybrid ancient genetic Mutants with dark knowledge on how to manipulate and distort Humanity into mutilating our selves and the Planet, With the goal of taking over Earth. Earth. The centre of the Universe. Frightening just how easy our moods can be distorted by these dark sciences covered here in this article. Such as the ones Dogman mentions below.

12. Dogman says:

“One of the leading lights in this field is Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher-Bise, who was a nuclear scientist and researcher at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and at Stanford Research Institute, Professor of Physics at John F. Kennedy University of California, research consultant to NASA and the U.S. Navy, and a member of IEEE, APS, AAAS, MAA, ANA, AAMI. Elizabeth Rauscher-Bise identified specific frequency effects to induce nausea, happiness and many other behavioral states decades ago. Clearly, Dr. Rauscher-Bise is an enthusiast: “Give me the money and three months”, she boasts, “and I’ll be able to affect the behavior of 80 per cent of the people in this town without their knowing it. Make them happy – or at least they’ll think they’re happy. Or aggressive.”

Unlike many researchers in this field, Elizabeth Rauscher-Bise tends to be open about her work, has demonstrated the effects many times in quasi-public forums, and claims to experiment only on fully informed people. Many years ago during one memorable demonstration in California, she turned a specific brain wave on all students in the left-side of her auditorium, whereupon their teeth started chattering collectively and uncontrollably. When the unaffected students on the right-side of the auditorium suggested this might be some sort of trick, Elizabeth Rauscher-Bise calmly turned the specific brain wave on them instead. The right-side now suffered exactly the same fate, watched by the stunned but no longer affected students on the left-side.

The main problem lies in the delivery of the these brain waves to the target, because they all lie in the extremely low spectrum, between 0.1 and 25 Hertz [Cycles], with all control brain waves in an even narrower central band between 0.6 and 10.2 Hertz. These are effectively the same as “earth” frequencies, meaning that they are very hard to direct via conventional radio transmission. Remember that in order to be effective in selective crowd behavior augmentation, you must be able to restrict delivery to clearly defined crowds in clearly defined areas. This is achieved by using an extremely high frequency microwave beam, which is then amplitude modulated at exactly the same rate as the desired control brain wave”
    More here – http://www.whale.to/b/vialls4.html

13. Dogman says:

The first patent for microwave hearing communication was filed on December 19, 1983 by Philip Stocklin of Satellite Beach, FL (“Hearing Device”). No follow-up information is available on the efficacy of this device other than that Stocklin’s theory has been discredited in favor of the thermoelastic mechanism. The second patent by a private entity was filed in 1988 (“Hearing System”) which claims a novel application of signal bursts to create intelligible communication.

It wasn’t until 1996 that the US Air Force filed patent “Method and device for implementing the radio frequency hearing effect” which was accepted in 2002 and subsequently modified as “Apparatus for audibly communicating speech using the radio frequency hearing effect”. The objects of this invention include the intelligible encoding of speech, the intelligible demodulation of encoded speech by the microwave hearing effect and to “permit a message to be identified and understood as speech when a listener does not know beforehand that the message is speech”.
    Source – http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-v2k-voice-to-skull

• Nicky says:

NLP I take is Neural Linguistic Programming Dogman. In future I had best not refer to the Good Maharishi’s Natural Law Party as the NLP to avoid confuion :0D