7 Responses to “The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind – Explained In 7 Minutes”

1. Nollidge says:

& the Bank of England likewise for the British people.In fact,said bank isn’t even – technically – in Britain since the City of London is an independent city-state. & that’s been the case since the autumn of 1066,when William the Conqueror had to make a deal with the City.No chancellor can present a budget unless the City first approves of it.

2. Toy SOULDIErs says:

A fun fact about the fed reserve act, Many of the leading business people who opposed the act died on the titanic. The titanic was funded by the people who supported the fed reserve act & piloted by a Jesuit!

• Nicky says:

Hi again Toy SOULDIErs, Excellent link to the
      TheTesla article and link to the Milwaukee Sentinel of july 13, 1930 is an blinder. Many thanks for that once again, (Just in case you missed mine and others appreciative comments on the ” Why are people so quiet ” post).
      Re the Titanic comment above, I do not doubt this may be so (Especially having just rewatched the “Sirius” movie that Mr Greer and crew has shared with us, The amount of people whom started to drop dead around him during it’s making speaks volumes). That said… is there any source material you are aware of concerning the Titanic finding? Always nice to have some back up before sharing such info.

• Toy SOULDIErs says:

Yo no worries for the link. I can’t remember the source regarding the titanic sorry. I don’t bother saving them although I should really make some copies just in case, you never know how bad censorship will get in the coming years. It’s been a long time since I read about it, but I’m sure there will be a few youtube videos or articles you can find if you simply google it.

3. Lynn says:

Goldman Sachs own the bank of England. And the Fed. And the rest.

• Toy SOULDIErs says:

Reminds me of good old Nigel Farage’s recent comments in European Parliament. He said to them (I assume specifically to that massive dick head Junker & his posse) “You may have the big money, the big businesses and Goldman Sachs, but we have our armies of bloggers and in the end the people will prevail & this place won’t survive”. There is still hope it would seem (or perhaps it is just wishful thinking on my part), & websites like this one are crucial in the battle against them. So thank you TAP & please have a look into getting chatango for the website, it would be an awesome addition to the cause. 🙂