We must vote for Brexit before Turkish accession.

url imgres

Of more concern to British Eurosceptics is the promise of visa-free access for Turkish citizens to the Schengen Zone from next year, plus fast-tracking of Turkey’s EU membership.  We cannot remind ourselves too often that Turkish membership means that 75 million Turks (who on average are very poor by Western European standards) will have complete access, as of right, not just to the Schengen Zone but to the whole EU, including of course the UK.

Roger Helmer MEP

The divergence of interest between large and small businesses is critical to the Brexit debate. Here are two key figures to bear in mind. First, twice as many people work for SMEs as for big companies. Second, only 6 per cent of all UK firms do any business with the EU – but 100 per cent of them must apply 100 per cent of EU regulations.

The corporate giants have always been more pro-EU than their smaller rivals, whether old family firms or nimble start-ups. A major survey in August by Perspective Research Services found that, by two-to-one, SMEs regarded the EU as more of a cost than a benefit; and more than 70 cent of such businesses wanted to take back control of employment law, health and safety and trade negotiations.

To understand why the megabanks and multinationals don’t want such powers returned to the UK, you need only spend a week or two where I work. Brussels is a lobbyists’ paradise. The table below shows how much the mega-corporations spent on lobbying in the first half of last year, the latest period for which figures are available.

Amount spent on lobbying in the first six months of 2015

1 Microsoft Corporation 4,500,000
2 Shell Companies 4,500,000
3 ExxonMobil Petroleum & Chemical 4,500,000
4 Deutsche Bank AG 3,962,000
5 Dow Europe GmbH 3,750,000
6 Google 3,500,000
7 General Electric Company (GE) 3,250,000
8 Siemens AG 3,230,169
9 Huawei Technologies 3,000,000
10 BP 2,500,000

Source: Transparency International

There’s a reason they’re prepared to shell out so much. The 36 FTSE-100 companies that signed a pro-EU letter in The Times last month spent €21.3 million lobbying the EU; they got back €120.9 million in grants from Brussels. Hard to argue with a 600 per cent return on investment.

The money, though, is the least of it. Far more damaging is the way big firms lobby to get rules that suit them and hurt their competitors. I was surprised, when I was a new MEP, that corporate giants were forever demanding more regulation. It took me a while to understand why. They could easily assimilate the compliance costs, and were raising barriers to entry so as to secure a more monopolistic position.

Plainly this is bad for BCC members who, for the most part, can’t afford Brussels lobbyists, and are on the receiving end of the regulation. But it’s also bad for the EU economy in general, serving to stifle innovation and protect obsolescent conglomerates. It helps explain why, when the rest of the world is growing, the eurozone is no larger now than it was in 2007. If you want to be on the side of the innovator, the entrepreneur, the start-up, you should vote to leave.

Daniel Hannan is a Conservative Member of the European Parliament and blogs at www.hannan.co.uk.

42 Responses to “We must vote for Brexit before Turkish accession.”

1. Men Scryfa says:

Yes okay Roger agreed etc etc. Just cannot help thinking that if these countries such as Turkey and their inhabitants pose such a threat to us, which I do not doubt, then why not threaten them. We apparently have a nuclear arsenal. Why not threaten them with it. In fact why not use our weapons to defend ourselves, otherwise why did God give us arms and legs and heads, and bows and arrows and anything else to use when we have to?

This is all ridiculous. The only thing we lack is nerve and a bit of bottle.

• ian says:

The army and weapons we pay for MS are purely for serving the bankster Mafia, nothing to do with the people. We only supply the cannon fodder and finances. TV keeps the masses on board, The banksters get the contracts to rebuild, and again we get the bill. If we can’t pay the bill, then the same folks will create some money from thin air and lend it to us and after we’ve paid for everything else, we can still owe them the loan and perpetual interest on it, as they never created the money to pay the interest. If we ask for money to pay the interest, I’m sure they’d lend us it at interest. What did Jesus say about the money lenders?.

• Men Scryfa says:

Got no problem Ian with arms, weapons and money, it is just what they are used for or not which gets me going. A bit like someone threatening to take me to court and demanding tax money from me (lol good luck with that!!) when intending to use that tax money to pay someone to sit at a computer, maybe even in a foreign country, to abuse, undermine or harass me or my fellow Britons and their interests online.

• ian says:

Do you think someone on Tap is a shill MS,

• Men Scryfa says:

I don’t know, what do you think?

• ian says:

Occasionally I feel that some post or some comment is misleading, but as a lot of it is biblical and theological, it is beyond my knowledge and interest range, I’m not really into that kind of stuff. I also have a tendency towards paranoia, and so sometimes suspect people are up to something when they possibly aren’t. I feel that you might suspect me, or alternatively feel that I suspect you, and sometimes I do wonder about you, as you are very liberal and dangerous, with your criticism of Israel and the Jews, Muslims whatever, and I tend to be wary of getting pulled up over incitement laws, but perhaps I’m just a wus. In short MS I obviously don’t know but I’m a tad paranoid

• Men Scryfa says:

There was a trial up Yorkshire way a little while ago, you might recall it. Did not go too well for some that one. In fact if I am not mistaken the statements made have all turned out to have been more than vindicated a la Rotherham..

Not that there is any kind of “incitement” here or anywhere at the Tap. We/Tap would not put up with that kind of thing. You see there is a difference between “inciting hate” and stating facts and voicing legitimate opinions. Britain has a long history of liberty and doing the latter, we do not generally tolerate the former, despite the attempts of some to suggest otherwise. Righteous anger and facts are fine by me as are peace and love (where appropriate) but “hate” No. GOD only hates lies and deceits Ian

As the Internet is, if left be, a free market place of ideas and an oasis of open discussion (despite the fact that many powerful people hate it) REAL facts, which after all should decide any debates, can be shared distributed and discussed. In any event laws which purport to protect but which actually seek to destroy freedom by limiting this process are just going to be steam rollered by this revolution. The greater the efforts to restrict this change become, the more quickly change will come by exposure of the truth to power.

Do me a favour you are obviously Old Bill or on the payroll at the very best (deny it by all means, I hope you are right and I am wrong, as of course otherwise that would make you a liar). So this is clearly some kind of official incitement / entrapment / threat gig that you are on. There is something called freedom and freedom of expression there is also something called self-determination and the right to national existence. You don’t like my views, you don’t like my facts or those of someone else, fine, deal with it, like a grown up. That means enter in to adult debate or switch off the telly or change the channel as people used to say (so don’t make veiled threats or harass ppl). In this day and age any other approach to someone airing their freely held and legitimate political views on subjects such as Israel and International Law or the demographic decimation of the indigenous peoples of Europe in their own homelands, has no credibilty whatsoever, again only my opinion. It seems to me that rather than anything else you are threatened by the truth?

There is/was something called International Law, which Israel is copiously in breach of and something must be done. Put me or anyone on trial for saying that you will only make yourselves look like fools. Countries have been bombed for far less than the crimes of Israel.

I want you to make more mistakes. I think you know that. If you seriously believed you could put any Tap reader on trial then you would do that but the fact is that you cannot and you know that hence why you are just trying to harass and infiltrate.

The Enforcement of International Law against Israel is not “racism” (notwithstanding that term has lost any legitimacy) or “incitement”, it is called the rule of law, no matter how much you do not like it.

Only someone who is ignorant or malicious would seriously assert that there is not a very serious need to uphold International Law in the face of the many breaches by Israel of so many UN Resolutions. Anyway It hardly befits Israel to expose precisely how the British Jury System was subverted, but if you want to do that then go right ahead. Be my guest. Just the hors d’ouevres

By the way everyone can see us having this little spat. Which you +pal started. That is helping no one really is it?

P.S. if you are suffering from “paranoia” then I suggest you see a psychiatrist if you are a fan of mainstream medicine, I have heard they have all sorts of funny names and explanations for things given to them by some weird guy:Freud

END.

• ian says:

I wondered what you were getting at MS. You are wrong. I am a retired van driver who worked in the HGV supply business. You are being deliberately provocative and unpleasant. As far as I’m concerned, our correspondence is over. I won’t comment on your comments and I’ll ignore anything you say to me. You just carry on doing what you do, and I will too.

2. Men Scryfa says:

Everyone knows I don’t discriminate, muslims, jews, blacks, they are all the same to me,

3. Dublinmick says:

This is not the way to win friends either.

• Men Scryfa says:

Yea check out that Fuzzy Wuzzy, “Democracy, is for you. It is because you are Racist”

Like having a country, a culture, a civilisation and a race that is different (noble and beautiful and fully worthy of protection and respect) is by itself a justification to destroy that culture and that race and further for that destruction to warranted because we Europeans are ‘Racist’ because we gave them shelter and sanctuary.

That is about the most satanic statment I have heard for yonks. These people (the ones on the video at the demo) come out with the kind of satanic statements that even Nuttyahoo or Hilarity could not manage.

We need to understand what happened to the Native Americans and that to be fair was not Yarmulke wearers..

• Dublinmick says:

Can you imagine people in Phoenix being told their days are numbered, their women need real men?
        The tension is seriously growing.

• Men Scryfa says:

I would have thought the bigger immediate problem in Phoenix was from South of the Border or the parasites in D.C.?

i did not realize Muslim immigration was such an issue in the US. The numbers game in Europe is very real. In America I am surprised if the demographic threat is anywhere near the same.

• beLIEve says:

Men Scryfa says

“……Democracy is for you. It is because you are Racist”.

The following comment was left by the ‘Wealth Watchman’ in reply to an….”intimation” of ….Racism………on his site.

The word …RACIST… was popularized by Leon Trotsky in the 20’s to dispossess white, christian Russians during the Communist revolution.

It is a ……WEAPONIZED… MARXIST …SLUR……..used predominately….AGAINST WHITES.

Few other peoples are called ….Racist.
        The word itself is # ANTI WHITE # and has little legitimacy.

Japan is 99% ethnic Japanese.
        They love their own people and maintain their Island for posterity………AND NOBODY CARES or CALLS them RACIST.

Racist is a…. SLUR… reserved, in the main for whites.

EVERY…..SOVEREIGN …HAS… A…RIGHT….TO…DEFEND….THEIR…OWN….HOMELAND and CULTURE.

Reference Native “Americans”….looks like their ancestry may have been…….IRISH !

Algonquin Indians taught their children Irish Gaelic and that was all they spoke up to age eleven……….

Excerpts from the Michael Tsarion book….’The Irish Origins of Civilization’

4. Dublinmick says:

I keep this one handy concerning france.

• Men Scryfa says:

Yea I agree with the commenters he should have kept it concealed and then just popped a few. Clearly self defence, as they were in someone else’s country. lol

Much of warfare is psychological and superiority comes first from the will. The White Man allowing himself to become denigrated and emasculated by the wiles and machinations of a hostile elite that were allowed over a long period to esconce themselves within our populations was the error. That came from Spiritual and internal weakness.

None of this mess would have happened if the kind of crap that we hear and see and have to listen to these days were shouted down at the first instance and the mob called out. That is why I am so proud of those Corsicans tonight. The look on that Corsican police chiefs face said it all. He was clearly under pressure from the Crypto leadership off the island but was still totally hopeless. Brilliant. Vindicates everything I have been saying all my adult life. Scummy weak people within our nations who sold all of us and our great heritage out. Judgment is coming

5. Dublinmick says:

It kind of reminds me of Detroit, Michigan. I was transferred to that area for about 6 years. We used to say if you car breaks down, lock her up, take out your gun and sprint to the nearest gas station and call somebody. Most likely your car won’t be there when you get back.

• Men Scryfa says:

Detroit I was talking to someone who was explaining what it was like to drive through that place some years ago. The Black crime problem in the inner cities all over America is something extreme you have to see it to believe it.

Of course so much of Europe is well on its way there too. Look at South Africa, the perfect example of why to say no to black empowerment full stop.

But nothing in the press, no academics speaking out discussing any of this rationally or openly. No lalaloulou land.

Of course we are all just Waaaycisstss and loons for even thinking about what is bang right in front of our eyes. Weird. Weird, weird, weird. There were reasons why in the past it was in White interests to keep the other races separate from us. We did not mass Genocide the whole of India or Africa when I suppose that might have been feasible. That was something that did not come to mind it would seem at the time, but of course saying that disrupts the myth perpertrated by a small hostile elite who want to blame demonize and destroy the White man at every turn.

I don’t expect the majority of women to come running giving support either. Forget it. You are either part of the problem or part of the solution and it is getting rather obvious now where the cards are falling.

I think ratting out the Cryptos is the first step. That means really making it hard for any opposing view to be raised other than that which generally supports White Male interests. Also getting a wider audience – this blog is good but it is like a walled garden. The search engines are being used to coral the dangerous thinkers and in effect to separate them from the herd.

Take for instance your blog – that should have hundreds of thousands of readers every day – this one too, instead of a few thousand or a good few hundreds. This is through no major fault of us (tbh you are good at posting your links me too) but we need to get those links out beyond the A.M. etc and into the brain dead media sites so that the enemy is forced off the debating board and the numb nuts herdmembers realize that they have some new masters who are from within their own tribe this time and who are going to help them earn back their freedom!

6. Dublinmick says:

Have you ever noticed they don’t show up at synogogues supposedly their deadly enemies, tribe neighborhoods or businesses and give them any problems at all? There is an under table agreement here with the shock troops.

• Men Scryfa says:

Spot on. Islam and Judaism the best friends in the room when facing White European civilisation. Spain is the perfect historical example of this. The Noahide Laws require no significant alteration in Islamic beliefs in order for Muslims to comply (they just target Christians). This is all about Genocide and we know who in truth are the biggest exponents of that kind of thing and they always hire others to do the dirty work

It is exactly the same with Isis, Al Qaeda, Daesh, Isil, Al Nusra, Whabbisim, funny how none of them can find their way to the state of Israel with a few bombs attached to them?

All Political Affairs in the Western World can be simplified to:
      – When it is Judaism v Islam, Judaism (i.e. Israel) wins
      – When it is Islam v Christianity, Islam (i.e. immigrants) win
      – When it is Judaism v Christianity, Israel gets Islam to attack Christians

Almost all politicians are either Crypto-Jews or have sold out, simple as that.

This is all about who is the True Israel and who is the False Israel

OyVeyOyVeyOyVey!

7. Dublinmick says:

I can almost guarantee you that every synogogue in Germany is heavily armed as well as every tribe home.

Germany and Britain also are headed toward the bolshevik solution.

THE SECRET HOLOCAUST By Eustace Mullins

“The orgy of murder, torture and pillage which followed the Jewish triumph in Russia has never been equaled in the history of the world… Christians were dragged from their beds, tortured and killed. Some were actually sliced to pieces, bit by bit, while others were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce unbearable pain….Some were nailed to the ceiling by their fingers or by their feet, and left hanging until they died of exhaustion….Others were chained to the floor and hot lead poured into their mouths. Many were tied to horses and dragged through the streets of the city, while the mob attacked them with rocks and kicked them to death.” …Pregnant Christian women were chained to trees and their babies cut out of their bodies.”

Remember this talk of beheading people is shared with noahide laws.

• Men Scryfa says:

You Bet! I have been looking at some of those places, the security is massive. Many times armed guards and private security personnel. They have a lot to hide. How many sacrifices? How many secret tunnels? How much residual DNA evidence?

They are desperate to kill me. I have seen them (of Mediterrenean appearance lol) driven around by the security police. Sometimes following on foot. Scheming murderous little sh*ts

• Men Scryfa says:

And of course no one in Russia is doing anything real about this even to this day.

My theory is Russia is even more ZOG than anywhere else other than Israel.

8. Dublinmick says:

I have a hard time finding my own posts with a search engine it has to be almost exact wording.

That is why I leave a lot of older links with a post and throw some up on the side board.

I get about 1000 to 1200 a day though. Best was about 5000.

• Men Scryfa says:

HoHoHo, I just responded to your comment here Dubs saying how respectable those numbers are but they have swiped the comment! Gone finito vanished into the great ZioArchive in the sky of forbidden thoughts (i.e. Truth)

9. Dublinmick says:

Yes as you say the southern border is sieve. The latest immigration director told agents if you don’t like amnesty, get another job.

Been there and done that, retired from the border patrol, 4 years in Yuma Arizona. If you like dopers, 135 degree heat, rattle snakes, scorpions and tarantulas you love Yuma.

I used to be a union leader, they have about killed that. Now days agents hire a lawyer to represent them and give opinions to management. They can’t fire the attorney.

10. Dublinmick says:

Vanga predicts ISIS or islam will turn Europe into a wasteland. She is looking stronger by the day. I have gotten thousands of hits on this one. Probably 30,000

• Does this include England and the Emerald Isle? The special place that the chosen race originated. Or went to. Whatever
      Will these precious Isles become a wasteland Dublinmick? Or just mainland europe?
      Could matters be so serious that even evil boris and queenie are now having second thoughts, now backing brexit?

Montague Keen said, it all originated in ireland. Ireland ireland ireland i read in his emails i got in 2014. I dont remember him mentioning israel much. It was tge vatican he went on about.
      Telli.g us to use our mental energy, on Rome, the leylines. Very insistent about this.

This is a serious question Dublinmick please reply if you have any sense, awareness. Use the button
      – were now in march 2016. When shoukd i leave my job, your best educated guess
      – when should i plan to leave on a long haul flight to the southern hemisphere, or phillipines? Could the wasteland plans.happen.here in 2016?

Thanks

• Men Scryfa says:

I went to your post but it does not say much about Islam?

• Dublinmick says:

It is all wrapped up in here.

It Is Time To Revisit The Prophecies Of Monks Joseph And Elder Paisios Who Predict Turkey Will Cease To Exist When They War On Greece As Russia Will Step In With Nuclear Weapons

• Men Scryfa says:

Yea I read your Vanga post some while back when you posted it and the Greek Monk’s prophecy. Both are great posts by the way which I most definitely recommend, it was just the islam reference I did not remember but as you say the general trend here is obvious. It certainly fits on all fours with what I am getting down the bush telegraph.

It is just going to be unimaginably horrible. Really traumatic. Or sufficiently traumatic to get the people on their knees begging fof the NJWO

11. Dublinmick says:

Rothschild actually starved 5 million Hindu Bengalis at one time by damming the rivers and forcing them to grow opium instead of rice. I can’t blame them for being a bit pissed.

• Men Scryfa says:

And we all know where the Opium went!

• . If Russia wasnt bolshevik zog khazar infiltrated. Putinand Russia wouldnt care a damn about running the entire country on SSP TTBrown Nikola Tesla free energies. And making all of Russia incl siberia into a glorious free energy fertile soil rich beautiful example to tge world whete every citizen is cared for.and valued, and all is well.

• Men Scryfa says:

That one is a great post and the other Dub(see my comment above)

The comment that “They” swiped was along the lines of we need to get the links to this stuff and all the good blogs generally out beyond our little well informed club and out onto the wider brain-dead internet media for the sofa surfers and couch potato crowd to have it shoved in their face. etc etc

Winning the battle of the consensus. I think Prof MacDonald was saying this

12. Dublinmick says:

Speaking of that I am in a life and death struggle here with Tel Aviv day schoolers vying for extra credit.

That is the only reason I do it, as once in awhile normal people show up there. This joker Vtran doesn’t start anything with out saying US Americas x 1000 behind it. He is obviously trying to drive away anyone with a room temperature I.Q.

13. Dublinmick says:

I see where a Mexican stabbed a girl in Australia. They do love their knives, this I know from experience.