CNN Airs CCTV Footage From 2011 Claiming it Was from Tuesday’s Brussels Attacks

By Matt Agorist

Tuesday morning, the city of Brussels was shaken by multiple bombing attacks at the airport and later at the metro station right next to the European Union headquarters.

According to the French BFMTV station, citing police sources, Belgian authorities had advanced knowledge an attack was imminent, though location and time were unclear.

During a midday press conference on Tuesday, Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel said, “What we feared has happened.”

As the world took to the Internet and tuned in to their televisions for answers on these tragic events, multiple news outlets, including The Free Thought Project, were hurriedly putting out all the information we could obtain.

During this massive search and presentation of information, some disinformation made its way out on the airwaves, as well as the interwebs.

While claiming to have CCTV footage from Tuesday’s attacks in Brussels, CNN ran a clip of a chaotic scene of a smoke-filled subway tube with people running for their lives.

Citing the non-existent Twitter handle, @OnlinMagazine as their source, CNN showed a looped video of people frantically attempting to escape a burning subway while Chris Cuomo pretended he was a reporter.

 

he issue with this looped chaos used by CNN for dramatic effect is that it’s not from March 22, 2016, in Brussels — It’s from the April 11, 2011, bombing of the Minsk Metro in Belarus.

No retraction has been made and, in fact, the video is still available for viewing on the media giant’s YouTube channel.

Since the attacks early this morning, the fake videos have gone viral, being spread all over social media. However, none of the actual CCTV footage has been released.

In instances of attacks like this one, CCTV footage is always carefully reviewed before its release. The idea that it could have been released only hours after the attacks is ridiculous, which highlights, at best, the incompetence of such a large news organization, or, at worst, a deliberate release of false information meant to deceive their viewers. Either way, this is one more reason not to trust the mainstream media.

Please spread this article to prevent people from discrediting themselves by sharing known misinformation.

Source: http://www.activistpost.com/2016/03/cnn-footage-from-2011-claiming-tuesdays-brussels-attacks.html

 

Related:

 

Brussels False Flag – Busy Little Crises Actor

March 23, 2016 by Soren Dreier

Author: LameStream Media

 

‘American Mormon, 19, left with burns and shrapnel injuries in Brussels attack also survived Boston and Paris bombings’

Really, I mean: Gosh!

An American Mormon missionary was injured in the horrifying Brussels airport terrorist attack after having previously survived the Boston bombing and the Paris attacks.

ISIS has claimed responsibility for the double blasts, which left at least 14 people dead at Brussels Airport.

A third ISIS bomb tore apart a train carriage on the nearby Metro line in Maelbeek, which killed 20.

Between the two attacks, nearly 200 people were injured.

Read more: http://sorendreier.com/brussel-false-flag-busy-little-crises-actor/

 

False Flag Expert Ole Dammegard on the Brussels Bombing

blood_logo[Interview begins 11:55 into part one for Ole’s first take on the Brussels false flag]

Read more: http://www.philosophers-stone.co.uk/

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

4 Responses to “CNN Airs CCTV Footage From 2011 Claiming it Was from Tuesday’s Brussels Attacks”

  1. ian says:

    ISIS claimed responsibilty. Well that’s it then. No need to look any further.

  2. ian says:

    As for the two happy chaps. Anyone braindead enough to believe the shite the Mormons spout, will believe anything.

  3. Lynn says:

    The secret services only could pull off these Ffs. IRA anyone…they are now sitting in Parliament. It’s all done by these thugs.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.