Putin: Western Governments Are Enslaving Humanity Through Vaccines

An insider from the Ministry of Health in Russia has revealed that an explosive report is being prepared that will be presented to the Kremlin on Tuesday regarding the huge vaccination cover-up being perpetuated by the US government agencies and its regulatory bodies, which is having disastrous consequences around most of the world.

It is understood President Putin personally requested the report. He instinctively mistrusts the vaccine agenda and wants the report to investigate the state of play regarding vaccines, Big Pharma, and Western governments, in order to formulate a solid, direct response that will stand his people in good stead for the future.

According to the Ministry of Health insider, the report validates President Putin’s suspicions. There is a huge conflict of interests between the government agencies which regulate vaccines and the corporations that approve and implement the vaccines.

This investigation, involving internationally respected scientists and leading medical professionals, won’t be a laughably corrupt affair involving a payroll of ‘scientists’ who are willing to say or do anything for a dollar or two. Considering the fact that leading scientists and doctors who have dared voice concern about state-enforced vaccinations have been dying under mysterious circumstances in the US in recent years, kudos must be given to those brave enough to continue speaking out.

It is claimed the report will declare the situation a ‘self-perpetuating criminal racket.’ Educational institutions and scientific bodies are also ‘motivated by greed and generally corrupt.’ A recent study by the University of Bristol that declared diet soda to be healthier than water (a study covertly funded by the Coca Cola Company) is presented as an example of the absurd situation in the West at the moment, and is held up to ridicule.

BUT IT GETS EVEN WORSE.

According to the report, Western governments are working hand in hand with corporations, using money hungry scientists and educational bodies as tools, to pull the wool over the eyes of the largely complacent, unsuspecting public. But the public aren’t just being conned, they are slowly but surely being enslaved. This is the masterplan.

You must fight this. Because once you are enslaved, you can’t just realise you don’t like it anymore and decide to free yourself. This kind of enslavement is a state of being. It’s what you are on a cellular level. When your children are barely human, psychologically-altered bots, their nerve cells and synapses failing to connect, and their neurodevelopmental processes dulled to the point of restricting them to sub-human level repetitive grunts and gormless stares, what are you going to do then? The elite have won. You and your descendants are now officially slave class, no better than battery chickens, and will be used for whatever purpose the elite deem suitable for you. This is a prison you can’t escape from.

We must fight this.

Source: http://yournewswire.com/putin-western-governments-are-enslaving-humanity-through-vaccines/

19 Responses to “Putin: Western Governments Are Enslaving Humanity Through Vaccines”

1. Men Scryfa says:

Undoubtedly a freak accident with no third party involvement, caused by a trip in the woods and in no way connected to his work or his wife’s ‘cancer’ or related to the need to humiliate or intimidate anyone into silence.
    No not at all. Never.

• beLIEve says:

Scientist……particularly Medical Scientist…….seems to be a ….HIGH RISK…profession these days.

Reminds me a bit of the US Doctors, found SUDDENLY & UNEXPECTEDLY ….DEAD.

If, I was a cynic I might start suspecting foul play, on the part of those whose income and life style would be compromised by revelations reference the TRUE CAUSES of ILLNESS and EFFECTIVE LOW-cost REMEDIES !

• We seriously need to set up a UK alternative medicine hub.
      That not only is fearless in speaking the truth. But does things such as import from Japan GcMAF treatments. Even as s symbolic gesture even if no one will want it here. Yet.
      Also research into what kind of diet, foods, boost McGAf and suppress Nagalase? (or have I got that the wrong way round) eg I have suspicion Wilsons NB programme diet etc might boost GcMAF and massively boost toxin clearance, and nagalse is kicked out. Imnot sure.
      However toxin avoidance on many fronts is essential too. No NHS GP can advise and helplike we can. Theyu are clueless in the face of the onslaught. And in denial and mostly arrogant, the walls come up, if one tries to discuss matters with a GP. they have a whole paradigm toprotect that their whole life, livelihood, snese of self esteem and status, rests on. The Truth means nothing compared to that, for them.

Ultimately my alternative medicine hub blog might be an entirely new google blog hub altogether. But for now, this is its working base, in its extreme infancy. Still witing for dkblue on there. Will need your alt med insights too

Thoughts Create Reality Dr. Emoto’s Scientific Experiments

• beLIEve says:

Adam

Changing subject……..RT News carried an Einstein physics story yesterday 11 th Feb.
        In spite of the fact I do not possess a science brain, I listened to the story, well some of it.
        It was about Gravitational Forces in space and Black Holes came into it.

Am I correct in thinking Einstein is now seen as one of THEM…..a LOONATI associate ?
        Am I correct in thinking GRAVITY has been debunked, partially or in full ? ?

The reason I ask is that RT showed a really peculiar….UNPROFESSIONAL and VULGAR photograph of Einstein as the story was running.

It was Einstein ….with his tongue out, extended down to what looked like its full length.
        A lot of celebrities seem to be photographed ….in UGLY fashion….with their tongues out……pointing South.

Is it some sort of Satanic sign ?

I am wondering if RT was running the story simply because they are obligated to comply with …ROOLES…placed on them by “host” governments, in the Countries from which RT transmits.

The reality being RT did not want to publish the BS Einstein story, so to mitigate the BS and to warn its viewers that the story was BS, it showed Einstein in Satanic pose ?

I am not sure I have interpreted the RT story correctly, it just seemed so odd to see a “respected scion” of the Science world……SHOWING his TONGUE…. in ALL its glory….gory detail !

• Gordon says:

Re beLIEve;

A couple of interesting points you’ve brought up there.

Concerning gravity, see:

Shocking Truth: Gravity Really Does Not Exist.

Concerning the sticking out of one’s tongue, see;

Explaining the Meaning of Sticking Out the Tongue.

• beLIEve says:

Gordon

Many thanks for the links.
        The ….tongue….article is amazing.

• beLIEve says:

The RT news article broadcast 11th Feb reference Einstein and “gravitational” forces is linked below………

2. Men Scryfa says:

Yes, yes all well and good Vlad. We will believe it when we see it. In the meantime though it is time to talk about the bombs on the metro and the Russian patriots locked up for defending their villages beyond the Urals. There is plenty more to talk about but let us see some real action. Israel and World Jewry could be dealt with by Russia within weeks if necessary.

Sorry don’t believe it, won’t believe it until I see it. This is all the same old lies being continually repeated ad infinitum.

3. Lynn says:

It is looking that way MS. The enemy is right next door to Putin’s war on terror. Why has he not had a word in their ear.
    Diplomacy would expect this from a Statesman. Is he after a part of this NWO.

• Men Scryfa says:

Yes Lynn but maybe we will turn out to be pleased/relieved/delivered by this enigma of a man. I will be the first to proclaim him if we see this. Anything to rid us of the Cabal

4. stepho1815 says:

Evening, I’m a lurker not poster but I have some interest/personal experience of this matter. As a rather bizarre mix of former infantry soldier/current pharmacist I think this gives me a perspective worth considering.
    In 1991 during end of Desert storm my battalion was mobilised to Brize Norton but never left the UK. I recall clearly walking a gauntlet of medical orderlies vaccinating soldiers with approx over 5 vaccines including Anthrax. 10 years later I suffered an autoimmune attack leading to Type 1 diabetes- whilst I was studying Pharmacy.
    Never sure the two events were
    linked but Gulf War syndrome etc always was at back of mind.
    Several years later I was discussing this socially with a MD with specialism in diabetes and similar conditions. He immediately got very excited and believed he understood the mechanism of such an outcome.
    Later he asked a Professor at a leading London hospital if such a theory was possible. He was chilled by the response. A very terse” That is a VERY dangerous question”
    Next after 10 years residence in UK he got called in by immigration and found his position in UK becoming difficult so dropped further investigation. A “hot potato” he said.
    I later met a former Snr NCO In RAMC who informed me that they used to burn the vaccination records shortly after mobilisation.
    I have no evidence of this and only know the christian names of these people- long since moved city but……….
    Something seems off here.

• Men Scryfa says:

What an interesting comment. Worthy of some further investigation by some of us here with a little more knowledge than I. Can I ask or say, I thought that type 1 diabetes rarely developed in adulthood and was a condition that arose in childhood. Forgive me if I have this mistaken. Otherwise it would sound like among other things the Gulf War vaccinations were a trial in how to induce diabetes. That would fit with my previous understanding. Gulf War Syndrome has been swept under the carpet. Veterans are always discarded after the war is over. Never the higher ups are taking the hit though are they?

• Great comment.
      Very infuriating comment to say the least.
      ‘ that is a VERY dangerous question’? He/They can fu*k right off. The awakening is now so powerful and exponential, these arrogant put downs and responses, are NOT ACCEPTABLE, AND WILL NOT DO.

In 2012 I found myself drifting onto a PGCE course, for adult learners. Dire agony, I managed all the essays, somehoe. A good attempt at the class teaching bit. But I never got it. My red pill awakening came in april may 2013, when I was doing teaching placments. I was undergoing a kind of breakdown inside, and started telling the late teens about 911, the Conspiracy, Smartmeters GMOs, free energy. Vaccination evils. I talked powerfully about Bill Gates foundation.
      It was clear I wasn’t teacher towing the line ticking boxes material, plus all the f**king paperwork and after evening dinner, chained to the kitchen table doing marking and lesson planning. F**k that.
      So I left to become a handyman and was much happier.

My point is. During the PGCE, a PGCE graduate, Gulf War veteran came to give us a talk. Intelligent, aware. But didntnlook well, strsnge red faced. I didn’t think much of it.
      Unbtil my PGCE tutor told me in passing, he has ‘Gulf War Syndrome’

She said he was very ill and he looked it.
      I CURSE AND DAMN THE ROTTEN FREEMASONS WHO SET UP WW1 CONDEMNING GOOD MEN TO DIE

AS WELL AS THEIR MOST RECENT OFFENCES, THIS GULF WAR VETERAN

Bastards

• dkblue says:

Article linking Gulf War Syndrome, Mycoplasma Fermetans and HIV.

Mycoplasma Fermetans also a common co-infection in Lyme Disease. This site describes many of the co-infections and treatment options

Incredible in depth article on links between bioweapons, chemtrails and the proliferation of many modern diseases

• beLIEve says:

Tsk….tsk…tsk………….
      those …..a$hkeNAZIs………..and their ….AGENDAs………..

So……in 1991….Armed Forces personnel were deployed to Brize Norton for ……….
      VACCINATION…………..
      RECORDS were DESTROYED…..and the troops……..STOOD DOWN.

Well well well …that’s another little ……UNLAWFUL…….GENOCIDAL Scam…..that I imagine a large number of us were ……..UNAWARE of !

• Bhutan perhaps? Tahiti? maybe areas of sineria and finland and Canada and north of Hokkaido up to Sakhalin, the Ainu? Yes im sure Kingel the Ashkenazi Neanderthal blood haplotype fake jew resentful inferioroity complex cabal, have not penetrated everywhere. This is why they don’t like Maoris or Aborigines or Red Indians. or Tyson Fury Traveller community, Tyson Fury has my admirartion.

I suppose a big arising question is this. On tapblog we constantly seem to be equating paganism with evil, and im sure theres some truth to this.

But what about the good, hardworking, self sufficient communites in Shetland, Orkney, etc, with no knowledge of Rome, or jesus Christ, or the Bible? Does this make them Satanic? In league with Satan?

I think we need to re-examine a few things.

Whilst not throwing any babies out with the bathwater

5. Lynn says:

So obvious the troops were given shots…makes them comply and sends them into a frenzy. Hence all the evidence of torturing and raping the victims of war.

This Cabal are bloody guilty of every inhuman activity you can think of.

• And of course,,where does the line get drawn, where do I draw the line? Very difficult.
      I am like Chandler in friends attempting to go a week without making a wisecrack, yet the severity of what MS said, I must take heed, to avoid devastating regret later this year if they try a stunt
      Yes the vaccination of troops Lynn is f**cking disgusting. We have a 5th column within, a very powerful 5th column, yet somehow must be limited by…..dare I say it good forces? good factions? with their roots in secret societies?

How can what I say, NOT be the case?

Because surely the evil fu**ers that give shots to fine young men and make them sich and the complicit BBC who I love, I love so much, tell us its ‘Gulf War Syndrome’. With a faint connection to uranium from shells etc.

WE HAVE BASTARDS AMONGST US LYNN.

• Sorry I meant to add. If they wernt somehow restrained, this 5th column of……whoever.
      Then the vaccnations and awfulness and hidesousness of everything, would be much much more and be presenting itself decades earlier than now.

Lynn there must be some invisible to us, counterbalancing force. Matters woukld have been decided long ago if there weren’t

Henry and Mike. I hope if whatever that got discussed today, ever happens. You will both pull out all the stops and back me to the hilt. Im still treading carefully.

But just saying (spivey)

Another Tap donation is on its way soon