9 Responses to “Enemies of Humanity – Are they Human ?”

1. ian says:

You are dealing with people, who actually believe that they are God’s chosen people. As you know I don’t believe in God, certainly not the bible, that would have us believe that two fkn penguins walked from Antarctica to the Middle East to get on a boat. These guys do though, they’re special far far superior to us Goy cockroaches. That to me is bad enough, but they control more than Israel, and no one says boo. I will self censor now.

• Aldous says:

Ian, with greatest respect, you are hugely mistaken imho in your reasoning. Those you speak of worship Lucifer and not God. I believe both of these Deities at opposite ends of the spectrum to be very real indeed…

…The Cabalist Doctrine of Destruction provides a key to understanding world events.

According to the Cabala, which is the secret doctrine of Judaism and Freemasonry, “Evil and catastrophe [are] endemic factors in the process of creation. Without evil there could be no good, without destruction, creation could not take place.” (Kabbalah: An Introduction to Jewish Mysticism, by Byron L. Sherwin, p. 72.)

Cabalists believe the Old (Christian) Order must be ruthlessly destroyed before the New (Satanic) World Order, based on the Kabbalah, can be built. – See more at: http://henrymakow.com/the_destuctive_principle_of_th.html#sthash.enaUCfnX.dpuf

Faith is not Fact. I am very, very careful when asked about God and always answer in the affirmative – and mean it, even though none of us really knows for sure. I am not talking about religion here which I give a very wide berth to, even though I have friends who practice such dogma and know clerics who are very good people.

It’s not a simple argument by any stretch but I would suggest keeping God close – and the Devil even closer (just to know what the satanic bastard’s up to) as the late Mario Puzo might say. When you’re my late age and you’ve seen and experienced a lot more, it might make far more sense. Regards. MC & HNY.

• ian says:

Aldous my friend, thank you for a more pleasant reply than I feel I deserved. These people make me angry, and after I had written and posted my comment, I knew it would upset people I like. I feel that I know of a feeling called God. Whatever these people worship and believe in, I think it needs stopped. I am not as inclined to get into theological and mythological arguments as I know very little of them and have no real interest in them. I know plenty of people on here have great knowledge in these fields. Just think of me as very distrustful of authority, and emotional. There is no hate in me, as I can and will talk to anyone. Please forgive my angry comment, as I wish you no disrespect. The Makow article and a lot of material posted on here is either over my head which is quite possible, but all this theological kabbalistic seems quite fanciful in the manner of mythology. I would find it difficult to understand or believe. I’m rambling I think.

• Aldous
        this very good, in a nutshell, bringing up to speed, stimulating me to go off and research…information, thanks

Theres so much goinhg on. So many things to think about. Let alone daily life to manage. it can be hard to know where to start. Your high integrity, I sense clearly youre not a shill, and your laser like delivery of information
        Thanks

• RabbiT says:

“…even though none of us really knows for sure”

I have operated in every supernatural gift of the Holy Spirit over the last 38 years and see key points in my childhood from the age of about four years old which caused me to have such a supernatural life. Those involved in spiritualism I have no doubt are equally sure of their involvement of the supernatural albeit Satanic.

I do agree entirely that Cyrus Scofield has much to answer to:

2. Aldous says:

@Ian 7:50 pm

“There is no hate in me, as I can and will talk to anyone.”

There’s nothing wrong with ‘hate’ Ian, providing it’s channelled in the right direction and where it deservedly belongs. One thing is for sure imho, God doesn’t play any favorites, God hates all who hate Him.

“God’s a champ and always stays ahead. He used Christian Russia’s Air Force and zapped a convoy of ISIS road tankers on their way to Gangster Erdogan and Turkey just the other day as they were stealing oil from Syria.”

One thing is for sure, the usual suspect rogue’s gallery above most certainly hate you and me.

The Scofield Bible has much to answer for.

Scofield Bible creates pro-Zionist Christian ‘zombies’
    “Cyrus Scofield corrupted the Biblical message and produced a propaganda classic that has been working its evil for 100 years… The idea was to change the Christian view of Zionism by creating and promoting a pro-Zionist sub-culture within Christianity…”

The Zionist-Created
    Scofield ‘Bible’
    The Source Of The Problem In The Mideast – Part 2
    Why Judeo-Christians Support War

3. Lynn says:

Well said Aldous….really well explained. Ian I fully understand your feelings on this religious destruction…but it is obvious now that the Evil does exist and they have been exposed in quite a lot of the Satanic Worship. God is in all of nature and humanity. They know this to be fact. That is why they are coming after the good people of this Earth, how you perceive good is your choice. No one can make you believe in anything you don’t feel. We don’t take offence we all have a way of expressing how we see the world.

4. Nollidge says:

I admit that I’ve “lifted” this entire quote & link from another site,but having read it,I do believe it should be more widely known.It joins dots that have never previously occurred to me & answers a question which can be puzzling when you consider the venom that Jews have shown towards Christians,The White race,& Germany in particular.

WHY GERMANY MUST PERISH. SOME EXTREMELY INTERESTING HISTORICAL DOTS ARE JOINED, ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE EARLY GERMANIC TRIBES. I FIND THIS FULLY BELIEVABLE. REMEMBER THAT WE’RE LOOKING BACK TO A TIME WHEN STORIES WOULD BE HANDED DOWN FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION & A STRONG DESORE FOR VENGEANCE WOULD WOULD BE HANDED DOWN ALSO, UNTIL LATER GENERATIONS WOULD HAVE FORGOTTEN THE REAL ORIGINAL REASONS AS TO WHY THEY MUST SEEK VENGEANCE & WOULD SIMPLY BLINDLY SEEK IT BECAUSE… :-