These River Severn floods are the worst she’s ever seen, Lynn tells us, videoed this morning at Llanymynech, Llandrinio and Four Crosses, just a few miles upstream from Shrewsbury, coming down from the Welsh mountains in full torrent.  In all probability, by tonight the town of Shrewsbury’s flood defences will be severely tested, and then all the towns downstream will suffer in sequence.  How convenient for David Cameron, trying to push the vote to go to war in Syria through Parliament tomorrow, that such an ideal distraction will be filling the news.

UPDATE next day – town centre flood defences in Shrewsbury held, but look out downstream.  The river is very high.  Just outside the town centre, flooding is heavy.  Report from Four Crosses, a few mile upstream, says flooding is even worse this morning than yesterday.  This will still be a big news story.

Shrewsbury_Abbey_from_the_west_-_geograph.org.uk_-_56158

A flood at Shrewsbury Abbey pictured in earlier times.

This is, to my mind, another use of weather technology whereby the ideal conditions for flooding have been created.  Warm air is brought in to order (or cold), by moving the jet stream using HAARP technology.  The ionosphere is heated, lifting it up, and the void fills up from below, drawing cold or warm weather either north or south, depending on what temperatures are required. Clouds are seeded, swollen, and rainfall triggered.

Everything is being brought to bear to ensure that Britain can’t escape the wishes of the Blairites and the Satanic Cult, which controls them, to commit Britain’s armed forces to war in Syria.  Will even one MP talking tomorrow in Parliament mention that this will in short order become a war, not with ISIS, but with Russia?

General Petraeus has already gone public advising that Russia has developed weapons to which the US as yet has no answer.  Their ships can be disabled through powerful EMF weapons, for example, as happened during the Crimean crisis to USS Donald Cook.  He advises that US forces should keep clear of Syria for this reason.

Instead British forces can be sacrificed, says Cameron, hiding from the country the fact that he is exposing us to potential nuclear reprisal from Russia.  This is a war we would do well to avoid.  No wonder Cameron’s ordered up the floods.  It looks like they’ll hit tomorrow, timed to perfection for the morning news.

This is not to mention that all day today around Shrewsbury, fire engines, police cars, unmarked police cars, police motor bikes have been much in evidence, moving around with lights flashing, or parked up in numbers on the side of the road awaiting events.  TV cameras and interviewers were already out in force during the day.  The commotion was enough to get neighbours asking, ‘what’s it all about?  what’s going on?’  This is definitely an op, and one that’s not hard to see through.

Video sent in by Lynn.

17 Responses to “Cameron calls up floods as a distraction from tomorrow’s vote on whether to go to war with Russia”

1. beLIEve says:

River Severn… FLOODS….ARE….GEO-ENGINEERED.

I know because I live in the general area.

We have had …silica type “rain” ….gently falling out of the sky for two weeks or, more.

We haven’t had so much.. “rain” …”fail”…for about 3 years.

The ….FAKE SKIES…. have been an impenetrable carpet of …DARK….THICK… ….SPRAYED POISONS …..for around 3 weeks.

I wondered what the ….SCUM-BAG khazars……were up to !

All those “inconvenienced” by the floods …….SHOULD DEMAND WHAT GEO-ENGINEERING ORDERS…….RATs-child & Co………have ….ISSUED…..reference …..SEEDING …etc in this area.

Victims of these “floods” should personally….SUE………khazar Cameron & RATs-child SCUM.

The SCUM have to CREATE FLOODS to win a …..WAR VOTE…….my, my, my, how desperate are they ? ? ?

WAR with Russia…..CONSENT DENIED.

My authority and that of my fellow …Indigenous BRITISH Sovereigns….is …SUPERIOR….to that of ….Cameron & the RATs-child Khazar Mafia.

I demand and command the ….khazar scum….cease and desist….THEIR….war plans.

I DO NOT CONSENT.

• beLIEve says:

The video is not available.
      I imagine it was too interesting ?

• But maybe the earths a very strange shape, certainly not a perfect nasa CGI sphere? It might be a very peculiar looking squashed rock in the universe. OR , in some bizarre, Divine sense. That controlled opposition people like david icke http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2010/12/david-icke-debunked.html
        Who steers us away from this possibility.
        The earth might well be flat Tap.

Ive had a soul shattering red pill past few days, almost comparable to may 2013. I sense somethings not right put it this way.

If you get time, please take a look at this
        SPACE TRAVEL IS THE HOAX OF THE CENTURY

• Im not saying this is all correct. I AM saying, we need to seriously take steps back, and reassess things. Somethings really not right. A sixth sense I don’t get very often, but when it comes is unmistakeable, is telling me this.
        The Divine implications ramifications, are staggering, if all this is true. And I can clearly see the Satanists motivations, from the 15th century at least, to deceive us at all costs from this possiblilty.

Again I say lets look again at the film Logans Run, its domed civilisation. And Michael York escaping and it being nothing like he was taught, beyond. I think Ice Walls are in the film with Ustinov

Ill end with this Tap. Which is verifiable. Ive read that 100 miles, of the Suez canal. 100 miles. Has no locks.
        We know that water is used worldwide, in spirit levels in the building trade.

Over 100 miles Tap. Bearing in mind they’ve told us its 6 miles to the horizon. 100 divided by 6. SURELY THERE WILL BE A MEASURABLE TANGIBLE CURVE EFFECT GOING ON.
        Yet, what do we find? We find a suez canal with no locks stretching for 100 miles.

THIS DISTURBS ME
        Atlantean Conspiracy blog told me this and ill check the suez lock claims indepently. And the Tokyo LA flying times too

Goodnight

• I do sense Desperation. In spite of all the confusion everywhere, I sense desperation. Could Rothschilds Economist front cover in January 2015 not be panning out as hoped?

Silica type rain….bloody hell. ive seen repeated cloud patterns, like if one squeeses a tube of toothpaste on a table. Then does another line next to it. Then another line. Ive looked up and seen this. And realised, nature doesn’t make separate tube like clouds right beside each other in long lines, like thick tubes. Not at all

Your great comment here has anchored me and calmed me down http://tapnewswire.com/2015/09/mystery-of-mars/#comment-50394
      its been essential to discuss these types of matters with someone, for my well being

F*ucking amazing what you say about the Australian aboriginals. Im going to research that. lands beyond the Ice Wall. I am extremely extremely interested, curious, fired up about this.

The film Logans Run. The ‘domed ‘ city state. Michael York escaping, and it not being like he thought beyond

beyond this ‘ice wall’ Kingel. How far coukld it actiually extend? Could it be…….it goes on infinitely? Maybe there is no…’EDGE’.

I honestly feel, we are getting warmer on matters
      I also feel, since ive become obsessed on this matter since last weekend. It feels to me, it makes much more sense. The unifying, huge secret, the cement, that keeps those RKM secret society Freemasons etc etc etc…..as tight and thick as thieves.

There really is, would be, an US and THEM mentality amongst them, if theyre privy to such amazing knowledge. Bear Grylls is an insider. Check Colemanexperience. His dad too. Smiling face for the camera, but wow shits going on.
      Grylls I wonder, I think, has done ‘antarctic’ explorations. Maybe. I Cant be sure.

Could the Ernest Shackleton and John Mills film too, of Scott of the Anrtarctic. HAVE BEEN ANOTHER HUGE, TAVISTOCK, FREEMASONIC, KHAZARIAN, OCCULTIST, SATANIST, BLACK MAGIC, TALMUDIC……

HOAX??

The video uploads on the blogpost on my PC. Try to find Lynn Louis on Facebook and friend. It’s on her FB.

• Again yet more evidence Nike was a shill, notice how he was the first in to set the scene in the comments section http://tapnewswire.com/2015/08/examining-the-recent-rise-of-the-flat-earth-movement/#comment-43724

Being realistic Tap, I am never going to get the time anytime soon, to read the Ellis book you suggested. Or the attention span with so much going on in mymind, let alone daily life to attend to.
      I know you will have a point, talking about ralph ellis book and Stonehenge, and then realising the earth isn’t flat. Fair enough. But maybe the earths a very strange shape, certainly not a perfect nasa CGI sphere? It might be a very peculiar looking squashed rock in the universe. OR , in some bizarre, Divine sense. That controlled opposition people like david icke http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2010/12/david-icke-debunked.html
      Who steers us away from this possibility.
      The earth might well be flat Tap.

If you get time, please take a look at this
      SPACE TRAVEL IS THE HOAX OF THE CENTURY

We know that water is used worldwide, in spirit levels in the building trade.

THIS DISTURBS ME

Goodnight

• The Roman drive for destruction, of Alexandria libraries, and hoard valuable texts at the Vatican. The ravaging and destruction of the Timbuktu library

What was really going on here?

Could it be truths about our earth, were discussed and disseminated here? I can understand the Satanic Roman motivations for wanting this information wiped out suppressed at all costs

Timbuktu was apparently highly advanced, sophisticated, with a tremendous library and scholars and knowledge

• beLIEve says:

Adam

I wasn’t aware there was a library in Timbuktu.
        It does not surprise me that there was.
        The Moslem cultures were highly advanced scientifically.

In fact if you google ….’Moslem Cleric Flat Earth’…..you may well find some interesting info.

• 200 PROOFS THE EARTH IS NOT A SPINNING BALL

1) The horizon always appears perfectly flat 360 degrees around the observer regardless of altitude. All amateur balloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high. Only NASA and other government “space agencies” show curvature in their fake CGI photos/videos.

8) The Suez Canal connecting the Mediterranean with the Red Sea is 100 miles long without any locks making the water an uninterrupted continuation of the two seas. When constructed, the Earth’s supposed curvature was not taken into account, it was dug along a horizontal datum line 26 feet below sea-level, passing through several lakes from one sea to the other, with the datum line and water’s surface running perfectly parallel over the 100 miles.

15) If the Earth were truly a sphere 25,000 miles in circumference, airplane pilots would have to constantly correct their altitudes downwards so as to not fly straight off into “outer space;” a pilot wishing to simply maintain their altitude at a typical cruising speed of 500 mph, would have to constantly dip their nose downwards and descend 2,777 feet (over half a mile) every minute! Otherwise, without compensation, in one hour’s time the pilot would find themselves 31.5 miles higher than expected.

21) If the Earth were truly constantly spinning Eastwards at over 1000mph, helicopters and hot-air balloons should be able to simply hover over the surface of the Earth and wait for their destinations to come to them!

34) Ship captains in navigating great distances at sea never need to factor the supposed curvature of the Earth into their calculations. Both Plane Sailing and Great Circle Sailing, the most popular navigation methods, use plane, not spherical trigonometry, making all mathematical calculations on the assumption that the Earth is perfectly flat. If the Earth were in fact a sphere, such an errant assumption would lead to constant glaring inaccuracies. Plane Sailing has worked perfectly fine in both theory and practice for thousands of years, however, and plane trigonometry has time and again proven more accurate than spherical trigonometry in determining distances across the oceans.

33) If “gravity” is credited with being a force strong enough to curve the massive expanse of oceans around a globular Earth, it would be impossible for fish and other creatures to swim through such forcefully held water.

3. Lynn says:

The weather is now a weapon in their arsenal. They have used this to manipulate and destroy.
    It was obvious what those constant streaks were.
    Food relies on the weather. Look at California. No longer the food basket it once was.
    We are under attack from our government. When will people realise what they have been plotting against us.

4. ian says:

Adam, you perhaps have an obsession with this flat earth thing. The curvature over 100 miles is a Satanic 66ft, however if you were digging a canal to a plan and it was too shallow at the ends you wouldn’t be dumbfounded, you’d just make it deep enough all along it’s length with a dredger as you were digging.

• You do make a good point here Ian
      Therefore a good question to ask, which might be hard to answer. Is the.bottom of the canal level? Or did the builders make their curvature compensations by excavating? If so, that must have been cheaper for them, than to build locks. Why arent there locks i wonder? Panama has them i think
      Ok so lets shelve that for a while.

Point 34 Ian, ships captains using plane trigonometry, not spherical. This is a strong point surely?

Interesting astrology point you made the other day. Lets see what theyve got planned on 7th.dec perhaps.

Oraclereport.com tells us the illumined satanists use of astrology and the supernatural, theyre 2015 plans havent gone right. Astrological opportunities, no real power. I dont think
      they have the power they used to Ian

When i get home im going to google search for capetown perth or CT sydney flights. A popular route with popular demand for it id expect

Yes i am obsessive. About lots of things. This world around us, needs ghelping, fixing. Liars and lies exposing. Evildoers weakened.
      I think this could be happening. Being passionate and being obsessive on issues, is a blurry line. And closely related

I presume its impossible to fly Rio de Janeiro.Cape Town as well. Ill check this today

• ian says:

Hi Adam, the suez canal is all at sea level, locks are only needed to climb above, alternatively go below sea level . As for trig in navigation, I don’t know. As you are 66 feet above your mark at 100 miles, you’d presumably be 660 feet high at 1000, but that’s vertical, I should imagine if you extend the line down it would only be a few feet out. I’m not sure though. As for the Astronomical occultation of Venus by the moon on the 7th, with venus being the brightest planet and the moon looking like horns, it looks ominous to me, as in the horned lightbringer ominous. We’ll soon be aware of anything.

• I appear to be wrong Ian. Direct flights do go from sao paolo to cape town. Goolge says 14 hrs which to me seems a very long time. But other websites say 8 hrs flying time approx. Neverthless Ian I wonder if these flying times might still indicate to us. A flat eart or at least a very flattened strange version, not like the globe.
      I say this because ,looking at the globe/map. Saopaolo to CT doesn’t look that far at all. Yet theres an at least maybe more 8 hr flight time. Imagine flying 8 hrs from London going east somewhere. That’s like Heathrow to… Dubai ?
      I wonder if that’s why no flights arepossible direct from Santiago to wellington. The distance would make the flight time too obvious, something doesn’t add up. I will look into this more when I can

And from Johannesburg to Sydney theres a 12 hr flight

• IAN LOOK AT THIS
      46) On a ball-Earth Cape Town, South Africa to Buenos Aries, Argentina should be a straight shot over the Atlantic following the same line of latitude across, but instead every flight goes to connecting locations in the Northern hemisphere first, stopping over anywhere from London to Turkey to Dubai. Once again these make absolutely no sense on the globe but are completely understandable options when mapped on a flat Earth.

47) On a ball-Earth Johannesburg, South Africa to Sao Paolo, Brazil should be a quick straight shot along the 25th Southern latitude, but instead nearly every flight makes a re-fueling stop at the 50th degree North latitude in London first! The only reason such a ridiculous stop-over works in reality is because the Earth is flat.

• beLIEve says:

An interesting observation Adam, reference cape town to Buenos Aires.