Recovering A Sense Of The Divine.

Dear TAP,

“Recovering a sense of the divine…”
Around 1.17 mins into: Rediscovering God with Rupert Sheldrake:
I do not have the time to transcribe or make bullet point notes. I can only recommend Tapsters make time and listen to an inspiring human talk; Dr. Rupert Sheldrake.

I can add some text posted on FaceBook today by Ben Dodds, a ‘chemtrails’ researcher or perhaps better described as a geo-engineering researcher or perhaps even better, a bloke who has some interesting thoughts on life. Regarding the Paris attacks Ben has posted this:

“I stand in solidarity, and my heart goes out to those effected by psychological trauma based behavioural control. And those conditioned and convinced by highly sophisticated propaganda.

In recent decades tens of thousands of staged terror attacks, staged school shootings and staged aviation accidents. Hundreds of thousands of simulated deaths that never actually happened.

The psychological impact of believing these events (and deaths) as being a reality must be torturous. Painful even to switch on the television and watch “the news”, listen to the radio, pick up a news paper. Putting our trust in, what we believe to be, impartial journalism and media when in reality it is highly controlled. Painting an illusion of total death and destruction.

Since the recent Paris events, Ive seen so many of my friends, family and ex-co workers posting emotional charged post. Some asking “what is happening to the world?” some “bomb Syria now!”. I wish I could put your mind at ease. I wish I could show you my (and others) understanding. Its freeing when you realise that these events are staged and no deaths occur. But extremely frustrating that people are believing “a magic trick”. Just like a Derren Brown illusion, once you understand how the “trick” is pulled off you are never able to see it any different. But until then you are left confused, baffled and mystified.

The real problem lies that since these controlled events became standard, to bewilder and repulse a conspiracy circus has followed. A conditioned aversion to certain information by promoting a “conspiracy culture”. Forcing you to be disgusted even by the suggestion. Lose the fear.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.”

Ben followed up with this comment:
“Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy… Its also works in reverse NPP. Keep the resonance going. reinforcement or prolongation of the trauma. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trauma_Focused_Cognitive_Behavioral_Therapy”

As an avid follower of Arsenal, managed by Frenchman Arsene Wenger, (football is a mass mind swallowing tool while also being symbolic of life and delivering moments of exquisite art and beauty) who I would propose as a replacement for George “on all fours” Osbourne…

Note: Natalie Rowe:
Natalie Rowe on George Osborne And Her New Book, “Whipping Up A Storm”.
Natalie Rowe On George Osborne And Initiation Rituals Involving Killing Baby Pigeons!

…. I am perturbed that this will be happening:

La Marseillaise to be played before Premier League games:

Poignant links to do with the Fri 13 Nov Paris attack, posted by TAP already, but worth including for newcomers:
Operation Gladio – Full 1992 documentary BBC:
Ken OKeefe Press TV Commentary – Paris False Flag – Nov 14, 2015:

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

17 Responses to “Recovering A Sense Of The Divine.”

Has he presented religion/the divine as a choice between atheism and conventional ritual? Surely there’s simple human spirituality which isn’t atheistic or limited by any religious empire. Before all the religions of empire came into being, the Abrahamic, monotheistic, salvationist trio, Christianity, Judaeism and Islam, humans were gnostic, and peaceful. Sheldrake equates spirituality with these religions of empire, which is a little disappointing. That’s the first thirty minutes anyway. Maybe he broadens out his approach later.

• I think you make an astute observation Tap. Eg, is Sheldrake mind controlled? To further an agenda
      I know this sounds mad.but why not?
      Or sheldrake might mean well and not.be MKd
      RqbbiT, Men Scryfa and some others say some things that.ring very true and feel right.
      I feel my own lack of education, religious education, is an advantage.
      The Abrahamic trio, yes. When im alone at night and close my eyes.and tune into whatever sense, intuition i might possess. surely prior to the trio, some sane peaceful gnosticism that acknowledged christ, christos energy, cannot, cannot, be dismised. The Gnostic Freemasons have perverted heautiful truths with their satanic evil.

• RabbiT says:

Very interesting talk but only half hour in and it ain’t finding answers.

Just to say sorry Adam, I had a response for you but it was on Word format on my PC and only this tablet is on line and has no Word software so was unable to transfer the comments but agreed with you not to place any significance on laylines etc. not to say such do not exist.

I had a story for you from personal experience of Jesus v laylines from circa 1979 but for another day but it had to do with my being able to observe a spiritual force field linking me with other Christian believers which an equally dear friend and layline follower was excluded from.

This showed me how I had in fact entered into unity with the one and only Creator God through a willingness to embrace His Son, the Jesus of the Bible even though at that time I had no understanding of His words.

The issue is one of acceptance. I suppose I could reduce this to His saying if you accept me I will accept you.

John 13.20

Hope these words are helpful.

• Btw, ive realised now, the existence of mkultra mind control. Shows clearly. If more proof were needed.
      That the ‘news’. Cannot be trusted at all, mind control of actors makes.it all nonsense theatre

• NPP says:

No, not choice between atheism and conventional ritual, not upon my hearing.

He does suggest the Dawkins camp is as dogmatic as the fundamental religious camp.

I am not a belief system holder… I did enjoy listening to his journey of exploring ‘God’.

I laughed when a guru gave him a cup of fresh pee smelling of roses to sip…

He makes me smile. If he is ‘mind controlled’, (is there an argument to say who isn’t?), which seems ridiculous, but who knows, he is an entertaining controlled mind.

He suggests quantum physics infers infinite possibility rather than a solid world of mechanical bodies and contructs. he suggests the sun and planets have consciousness, so how do we relate to them?

Morphic Field… I just enjoyed listening to him nd what with wall to wall Paris ‘false flag’ (?), a spot of lightness was welcome.

• Tapestry says:

Thanks for posting. The consciousness of planets and their influences are the most interesting to my mind.

• downbutnotout says:

With all the insanity going down at the moment, Sheldrake’s talk is thoroughly refreshing. Thanks for posting NPP.

Sheldrake’s story about the guru and the rose water smelling pee made me laugh too.

2. Dublinmick says:

Well you know once in awhile I have to get in a post of my own here, I apologize but feel it is important, well maybe at least for some.

• No apology needed at all
      Your posts are great and much needed
      I like how your wordpress emails are perfectly gauged to create curiosity. Todays ginger headline for example, then not too long, yet very intriguing. And The…. at the end leaves the reader wanting more. These are all good things since people are overloaded and ready to click delete at the drop of a hat
      As well the name dublinmick arouses curiosity if i mention one of yr posts to someone
      Todays ginger and bosnian pyramid one have gone out far and wide in lots of university inboxes around uk, and to others too. I think it has more impact, emailing fwding onto one person at a time, or a few. Than blanket circulat emailing 60 people at once
      This is the information guerilla war we are in and our minds and creativity and inspiration are very sharp powerful tools, the cabal cant get to, cant stop

• NPP says:

Quick look. Interesting. Saved it for later….

• And as well, an important point. Turmeric is related to ginger family. And turmeric interferes in chemical.pathways at every stage of cancer. As well as being therapeutic for other things too, the satanists cant patent
      Therefore, the synergy exponential potential of ginger and turmeric together for our health is worth thinking about.
      Indiqn food if made with olive oil or butter ghee or coconut oil, or maybe mustard oil too, indians very good for this synergy
      As well, deus nexus recently had a very good article on zaatar spice, very healthy

• ” For centuries, the impression given by religionists is that to be a moral person, one must not only forgo but disdain sexuality, viewing it as if it were a curse from the devil rather than a ‘gift from God.’

The same can be said of drugs, at least of the variety that has anything to do with altering consciousness, even if such drugs are in the form of ‘God-given’ plants. Hence, the picture of a religious or righteous individual is basically someone who must have (heterosexual) sex only with one person within a sanctioned marriage, if at all; to be in a constant state of procreation; and to remain as sober as ‘a judge.’ To those who think life is to be enjoyed, rather than endured, this picture represents a dull, robotic state, to say the least. The reality is that there have been times on this planet when cultures have recognized sacred sexual practices and sacramental plants not only as gifts from ‘God’ but also paths to ‘God,’ or ‘Cosmic Consciousness,’ as it were. Indeed, sex and drugs have been considered from time immemorial as devices to create union with the divine, which is a major reason behind the negative spin put on them by religionists, who insist that only they, ‘Jesus’ or some other entity can be avenues to the divine. In actuality, it is the priest’s task to create an artificial separation between human beings and the omnipresent ‘God’” -Acharya S., “The Christ Conspiracy” (193)

“If an all-powerful, dictatorial state religion was to succeed, it would need to destroy this concept of sacred sex and sacramental drugs from the human psyche and replace it with fear and guilt, such that those who had sex, for example, would be driven to cleanse themselves of their perceived sins by confession or other priest craft. The exploitation of humanity’s weakness regarding sex in particular worked nicely for priestly conspirators, since they could rail against it, knowing very well that people would continue to have it, such that the guilty would then be forced to return repeatedly to the Church for absolution from ‘sins.’

Despite their best efforts, however, the various religionists could not eradicate the widespread spiritual practices utilizing sex and drugs, even under penalty of death. In reality, they held these practices for themselves while hypocritically preaching their evils to the masses and exhorting abstinence from them.

As noted, along with the knowledge of astrology, the use of sex and drugs actually has formed part of the esoteric religion or ‘mysteries’ hidden from the masses by the brotherhoods and secret societies that create exoteric and vulgar religions for the masses. Indeed, these ‘sacraments’ constituted a significant part of the mysteries, as many schools and cults have used sex and drugs in their initiation rites.” -Acharya S., “The Christ Conspiracy” (193)

“I have spoken personally with High Priests and Bishops (Secret Society Initiates), who simply told me that they could not discuss anything with me because of their oaths of secrecy. In fact they were so blown away that I knew the information, that it scared the hell out of them.

Entheogens, and particularly the Amanita muscaria, are a huge secret. The initiatory rites, into this particular field, are so far up the totem pole of secret societies and religions that when you find those who know, they really freak out, that anyone else knows, because it cuts to the deepest recesses of their self perceived spirituality, and cuts to the center of their most secret God/Society given indoctrination experiences.

They have this certain look in their eyes, and unless you somehow are perceived as a threat to them, they invariably have the need to tell you that they do know what you are talking about (which is likely a violation of oath in itself), but they cannot discuss it further.” -James Arthur, “Mushrooms and Mankind (23)

• SYNERGY WITH GINGER

Turmeric’s ‘Smart Kill’ Properties Put Chemo & Radiation To Shame

A groundbreaking new study published in the journal Anticancer Research reveals that one of the world’s most extensively researched and promising natural compounds for cancer treatment: the primary polyphenol in the ancient spice turmeric known as curcumin, has the ability to selectively target cancer stem cells, which are at the root of cancer malignancy, while having little to no toxicity on normal stem cells, which are essential for tissue regeneration and longevity.

Titled, “Curcumin and Cancer Stem Cells: Curcumin Has Asymmetrical Effects on Cancer and Normal Stem Cells,” the study describes the wide range of molecular mechanisms presently identified by which curcumin attacks cancer stem cells (CSCs), which are the minority subpopulation of self-renewing cells within a tumor colony, and which alone are capable of producing all the other cells within a tumor, making them the most lethal, tumoriogenic of all cells within most if not all cancers. Because CSCs are resistant to chemotherapy, radiation, and may even be provoked towards increased invasiveness through surgical intervention, they are widely believed to be responsible for tumor recurrence and the failure of conventional treatment.

3. Lynn says:

Have you ever tried asking for help… Praying… It works!!! Don’t ask why it just does. If their Lucifer can assist… Then the opposite can. just try it..

• the opposite. im going to ask you about this soon

• Again , im going to ask you about this soon, not now.
      But the dublinmick article perhaps 8 weeks ago or so
      about planned parenthood.
      About the abortion clinics, the Satanists whove infiltrated them Lynn, and are so fucked up, such sickos, that deserve severe punishmenet]
      Cutting newborns and foetosues faces? In preparation for some kind of ritual?
      Im sorry
      Im very very sad, and very disgusted, and very angry, what these Satanist fuckers are getting upto.

This leads intoyour comment about the power of prayer Lynn Im determined to use my mental enrgy, power of my my mind, accurately, and for good. Im not going to ask you about how to prayer, the mecahnicsofprayer, this is for another question. Spplease don’t reply to this. But I have optimism, goodnight lynn