12 Responses to “MUST SEE “FIRECRACKER” TOSS by Gov’t Operative During Paris Attack @ Cafe Nostra! BUSTED!”

  1. ian says:

    I must admit that women dressed in civvies, would be less suspicious. What horrible bastards we’re dealing with. Just as well we have people who can expose them.

  2. Lynn says:

    How low can they go…this just speaks volumes of who we are up against.
    These losers are sick and totally insane.

  3. Dee says:

    With the reputation the French have for taking action, these sickos must be feeling fairly confident – if they can keep the French down they’ve got it in the bag…

    • ian says:

      Aye you’re right Dee, trouble is too, that with their control of the media, we might not find out what’s going on over there. I’d like to think that the people would see through it.

      • Dee says:

        That is my hope too Ian. I read somewhere, it might even have been here (!) that the alternative media in France is being targetted, one guy described himself as being afraid of the authorities coming to get him – not Isis his own government. The NWO is here.

  4. Dogman says:

    A story from the Independent that I believe is an overly dramatic lie:
    An American who escaped from terrorists at the Eagles of Death Metal gig in the Bataclan the night of the Paris attacks had also survived the 9/11 attacks in New York.
    The 36-year-old named Matthew was shot in the leg by attackers in the Bataclan, but pretended to be dead and dragged himself to safety as the killers reloaded their weapons.
    “I inched forward centimetre by centimetre. At one point, I saw the ledge of the exit at arm’s reach,” he told French newspaper Le Monde.
    “I was able to grip it with one finger, then the other.”Outside he was found by Daniel Psenny, a Le Monde journalist, and another man.
    “I was playing dead,” Matthew said. “When I felt someone dragging me by the arms, I didn’t even look up. I said, or at least in my head – ‘I love you, my angel.’”
    Mr Psenny, who had been in his apartment filming concert goers as they rushed from the scene, was able to drag him to safety, but was shot and injured by one of the gunmen as he did so.
    Mr Psenny said that he had acted “instinctively”.
    “I had the human reflex not to let someone die in front of me, but it was the circumstances that allowed it,” he said.
    “If I had been under machine gun fire, I no doubt wouldn’t have come to get Matthew.”The two remained in the Mr Psenny’s flat for hours before police allowed local residents to leave the building and the injured pair were taken by ambulance to George Pompidou hospital.
    Matthew’s wife had been supposed to go with him to the concert, but remained at home as they could not find a babysitter that night.
    It also emerged that Matthew’s lucky escape was his second – he had been in the street below the World Trade Centre in New York during the September 11 attacks in 2001.He had been heading to a work meeting when a United Airlines plane struck one of the twin towers.
    “I sprinted across half of Manhattan,” he said. “But what I went through in the Bataclan was 1,000 times worse,” he said.

  5. Jennifer says:

    I think it is interesting that the official figure of 130 (13!) dead has not changed since the day of the, ahem, ‘event’, (13th!). Given that it was stated that there were 200+ injured and some so seriously that more deaths would follow, that figure of 130 has been set in stone. It would just make it all a bit messy and unfocused to change the iconic number at a later stage. Events must be moved on at a cracking pace. The memorial service at Notre Dame was so distastfully hasty following less than 48 hours after when there were supposedly people near to their deaths and wouldn’t have been on the roster of names to be read out. Somehow I think they got the number of dead they needed and stuck with it.
    Abel Danger have some interesting theories on ‘death betting’ at these events.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.