Journalist Says Israel Responsible For Fukushima Sabotage

Are Israel responsible for Fukushima sabotage?

by Sean Adl-Tabatabai

Japanese journalist Yoichi Shimatsu has claimed that Israel were responsible in the sabotage of the Fukushima nuclear power plant which, he says, suffered a nuclear meltdown in March 2011.

Yoichi says that Mossad were responsible in sabotaging the reactor in retaliation for Japan’s support for an independent Palestinian state.

Americanfreepress.net reports:

According to Yoichi Shimatsu, a former editor of Japan Times Weekly, these nuclear materials were shipped to the plant in 2007 on the orders of Dick Cheney and George W. Bush, with the connivance of Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert. The shipment was in the form of warhead cores secretly removed from the U.S. nuclear warheads facility BWXT Plantex near Amarillo, Texas. While acting as the middleman, Israel transported warheads from the port of Houston, and in the process kept the best ones while giving the Japanese older warhead cores that had to be further enriched at Fukushima.

Shimatsu credits retired CIA agent and mercenary Roland Vincent Carnaby with learning the warheads were being transported from Houston. In a strange twist, Carnaby was mysteriously shot dead less than a year later by Houston police at a traffic stop. He was shot once in the back and once in the chest. He did not have a weapon in his hands. Intelligence sources said he had been tracking a Mossad unit that was smuggling U.S. plutonium out of Houston docks for an Israeli nuclear reactor.

In an even more explosive charge, the journalist says that 20 minutes before the Fukushima plant’s nuclear meltdown, Israel was so upset with Japanese support for a Palestinian declaration of statehood that it double-crossed Japan by unleashing the Stuxnet virus on the plant’s  computers. The virus hampered the shutdown, leading to fallout from a section of the plant housing uranium and plutonium retrieved from the warheads supplied in 2007.

While it is impossible to verify some of Shimatsu’s claims, there was a massive cover-up at the time of the Fukushima disaster in March.  Explosions at the site were immediately downplayed. While it was subsequently reported that three reactors suffered meltdowns, Japanese authorities tried to rate the disaster as a Level 4 on the International Nuclear and Radiological Event Scale, although outside experts declared it a 7, which is the highest level.

Something worth noting is how in 2009, two years after Shimatsu says the warheads were secretly moved to Japan, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) issued a veiled warning to Japan not to abandon its anti-nuclear weapons policy.

The IAEA had to know, however, that Japan has long retained the potential to build nuclear weapons. That was made clear as far back as 1996 when a leaked Ministry of Foreign Affairs document exposed how Japan had been promoting a dual strategy in respect to nuclear weapons since the mid-1960s. It would often publicly profess a non-nuclear policy while maintaining the ability to build a nuclear arsenal. The Liberal Democratic Party, which has dominated Japanese politics, has always said there is no constitutional impediment to nukes.

A factor that undoubtedly would have encouraged the Bush-Cheney White House to provide Japan with the means to secretly build nukes was the growing power of China. Cheney and Bush sought to arm Japan and India with nuclear weapons as a means of curbing China.

Source: http://yournewswire.com/journalist-says-israel-responsible-for-fukushima-sabotage/

10 Responses to “Journalist Says Israel Responsible For Fukushima Sabotage”

1. NPP says:

Gordon, what is it with you and this Sean bloke? Each to their own…. just not for me.

• Yes ive read bad things about Sean abdtableetc, what happened at TPV

However ive heard form a source or two that David Icke, has some skeleton on his closet lets say. Also when Gorilla 99 approached icke in Hyde Park, other pieces clicked, and I realised somethings not right with icke. Who ive enjoyed watching in the past. I think its very very odd that I cant goto Antarctica to explore it if I want. Its a closed zone apparently.

However NPP this wasn’t the reason im commenting. Dublinmick has said, the fuskushima (and I think earthquake too, I think he said, not sure on that), was natural event. Seeing as ben fulford is pushing hard the Nazionist Netanyahu 3111 terror meme, maybe DM has a point? Or maybe not.

2. ian says:

Just as NPP seems to have issues with “this Sean bloke” , I have issues with Jim Stone, and he came to the same conclusion as Sean. However this article is one of Jim Stone’s that I agree with. There are others as well. The late Joe Vialls too, made a good case for this being sabotage by stuxnet, accompanied by an underwater nuclear blast to create the Tsunami. He even went into detail about the type of fault in the Sumatra trench, the epicenter, being a subversive fault, and not the kind to cause a tsunami. India also apparently recorded the Seismic data which indicated a single bast as opposed to a sliding of tectonic plates. Both articles convinced me. That is not proof obviously, but I am not easily convinced as regular readers will know.

3. NPP says:

I give David Icke the benefit of the doubt and have long appreciated his work. Icke’s daily headlines are among the best daily news available. If you do not agree I don’t care. Thomas Sheridan sometimes makes disparaging remarks about Icke, but I don’t care – I listen to them both. I sent money to TPV and was very disappointed it went pear shaped.
    Sean & Sonia can fuck off. Each to their own. I do not read articles by Sean. Gay marriage is bollocks too and no I don’t give a fig about your sexuality, creed or colour. Making a fuss about gay or straight or inbetween marriage is dull and smacks of political correctness. If I am being short sighted, so be it.

I suspect Fukushima is a bloody mess and may well have been artifically initated – I just don’t know.

There are many accused of this and that – TPV is money related and my money was wasted by that arsehole as I understand. Gordon posts excellent material, but articles by that fudge packer are beyond me. Yes, I am purposefully using unpleasant politically incorrect terminology. I do not take it ligtly when my money is wasted. X

4. Lynn says:

You have a very valid point there NPP. It was a total con.

5. Gordon Logan says:

Fukushima is the worst catastrophe/crime in history and it is the work of the Israeli corporation Magna (Mossad). The catastrophe wasn’t caused by the earthquake, it was caused by the Israeli virus Stuxnet, which knocked out the back up cooling system. The Japanese parliament had been asking awkward questions about 0/11 and Israel was being accused of being behind 9/11. There is good evidence that the earthquake was artificial. HAARP was switched on for 3 days and NASA reported ionospheric heating within the same time frame. So the earthquake was used to false-flag the attack. The Pacific is dead from Japan to North America. The mass media censor this catastrophe world wide. We really do live in Orwell’s 1984.

• ian says:

Aye very similar to Joe Vialls version. I’ll settle for that Gordon.

• Pacific is dead from japan to north America? This is chilling and distressing. The bbc silence on this is also very scary

I can only hope that etheric regenerative technologies exist, that can repair the pacific. So theres no fish there anymore? Hawaii must be in a bad state

So exotic HAARP scalar type etheric technologies exist Gordon. But by comparison, the much lesser technology of atomic weapons, and ICBMs, don’t exist, are a hoax?

Does this mean the planet isn’t as radioactive as ive been lead to believe, since the 1940s. Since there’ve been no nuclear tests.

6. salty says: