How the historical Jesus prevented paedophile priests

The new Ralph Ellis book I’m reading on Kindle, The Grail Cypher, doesn’t disappoint.  I’m only two thirds through, but it’s powerfully reinforced his earlier theories that Jesus was King of Edessa, and he led the Jewish Revolt in AD 67-70.  The book examines all the various manifestations of the legends about King Arthur, supposedly about events taking place in the 6th Century in Britain, but as becomes clear, in fact the legends were a code written by knights returning after the capture of Edessa from the Moslems in the 12th Century, who had come across manuscripts revealing the historical record of who Jesus actually was.  They couldn’t write what they had found out or they would face a roasting over hot coals at the hands of the Catholic Church for heresy.  Instead they used the Arthur legends to hide the history they had discovered, moving the story in time and place, and changing the names of the key characters.  Arthur was Jesus.

51C52hNJEYL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX324_SY324_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA346_SH20_OU02_

That’s the main theme of the book, but the sub-stories and themes are fascinating.  The fact that in Jesus’ Nazarene sect, all priests and administrators were castrated.  They castrated themselves using a sword.  What a great idea and the obvious way to stop the perennial problem of paedophile rings that occupy government administration, the priesthood and the legal profession in all countries around the world today.  The Romans made castration illegal, and used paedophilia as the reward system for those in power, so that this clean ‘eunuch’ system was no longer possible.  What other ways of running the world did we lose when the real Jesus lost the Jewish Revolt to Vespasian?

The real ‘Judas’ or betrayer of Jesus was Josephus Flavius who abandoned the Nazarene Sect and created Judaism light for the Gentiles by writing the New Testament as instructed by Vespasian.  He took the thirty pieces of silver, but as he wrote the history, his name was in the clear.  That betrayal is what we live with up to the present day.  The real Jesus has been hidden from us, and his wisdom lost.  He was an astrologer, a gnostic, a priest, a warrior, a politician and a king.  Ralph Ellis is unravelling and decoding the sources, which have all tried to hide the truth for various reasons.  What fascinates me is not just the brilliant linguistic analysis of Ellis,  and that Jesus was not who we have been told, but if he wasn’t all that, then what was he like and what were his real beliefs?

Another thread of this personal investigation is the association I have with a friend who works in the field of driving out demons from people and buildings, the releasing of trapped souls and the like.  He engages with the demons in the name of Jesus Christ.  His considers the text of the bible the Word Of God.  In the spirit world the name of Jesus Christ has enormous power.  Are the spirits also deceived by the false history?  Or was the real Jesus considerably more than the biblical one?

His sister/wife Mary Magdalene escaped the Romans and went to live in the South Of France.  Between her influence and that of the Knights Templar, the Orange Order emerged.  Only when that took control of Holland and later England, was the Catholic Church finally defeated at The battle Of The Boyne, and the Enlightenment could take place, the Reformation and the Age Of Reason.  If those events had not taken place, the industrial revolution, the advancement of science would never have happened, and the Modern World that we all know would never have arrived.

The attempt to spread Islam across the world is aimed at sending us back into a medieval dark age, similar to the one from which we emerged when Protestantism eclipsed Catholicism.  Satan has another dark force which has been unleashed upon us.  The Moslems must see an Enlightenment, or the evil they are delivering into the world, could destroy everything we have become.  Whatever King Jesus was, we need his spirit to reinvigorate us, to ignore the pathetic response of the paedophile churches, the politicians  and the legal operators, and get ready to defend ourselves.  Done in the name of the real Jesus, we will stand a much better chance of survival.  Ralph Ellis’ work has massive potential to release a new awakening.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

21 Responses to “How the historical Jesus prevented paedophile priests”

1. NPP says:

They castrated themselves using a sword. What a great idea….

I’m laughing and quote McEnroe: “You can’t be srious..!”

• NPP says:

serious with an e even!

• Tapestry says:

That was a tennis umpire being addressed, not known for their sense of humour. As for a blogger…..
      Then when you think about it, what other effective method might there be
      if you wanted to end the rule of the paedophiles? An individual holding ultimate power would ultimately be overwhelmed by the schemings of a paedophile ring network.
      It’s the unspoken truth of human history. Modern democracy was only ever a charade. These people held real power, and knew the only people they could trust were eunuchs.
      It may be funny, and is, but it also might make you think!

• Nicky says:

Ouch.
        There is an example of a similar practice of knackering your nether regions that some dedicated Yogis perform to this day. Without damaging the Vital testes. Still mutilation but you get to keep your bits.
        Going on the top of the list of things to read Tap. Thanky

• ralfellis says:

Indeed, they did the deed with swords. Lucian says of the Gali castratos:

On these days, the Galli are made. While the rest are playing flutes and performing the rites, frenzy comes upon many … he throws off his clothes, rushes to the center with a great shout and takes up a sword and immediately castrates himself. Then (the Galli) rushes through the city holding in his hands the parts he has cut off. He takes female clothing and women’s adornment from whatever house he throws these (testicles) into.

And do remember that Jesus was a Gali-lean. That is where the name comes from – not from the Sea of Galilee. Which is why Jesus asked his disciples to become eunuchs – Gali priests:

All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it. (Math 19:11-12)

Ralph

2. NPP says:

“The Moslems must see an Enlightenment, or the evil they are delivering into the world, could destroy everything we have become.”

I recall a speech by Dr. Stan Monteith, he said such interesting things and then mention the ‘Satanic’ religion of Islam. How would my Muslim biz partner respond?
    A random Stan link:

Why is there Muslim and Moslem?

• Tapestry says:

Moslems have not had an Enlightenment. That means they kill non-believers. Moderate Moslems might look away but that is the harsh truth. Before the Enlightenment Catholics had a nasty habit of massacring non-believers and competitors such as Protestants – Cathars, Huguenots etc.

• NPP says:

Rome and redemptive belief system eh!? Why did Rome become the HQ?

I have a pile of to read books by my side and would happily add the Ralph Ellis collection. Audio recordings needed.

I once saw Mcenroe on the centre court. He came back from 0-2 down and had a minor tantrum. It was great. ‘Bad behaviour’ can be so entertaining.

The Cantana kick at Wimbledon!

3. Mark says:

Ellis/Tap wanderings have covered much ground and I thank God for this. Must combat the delays in my own direct studies.

On this one, I appreciate the inclusion and somewhat measured, yet still good ol’fiery tone. It also raises some not oft trod questions. These coming out of Ellis base-line arguments that depend on historical theories that cannot, or have not so far, convinced evangelicals and the like. Having said this, I don’t see a more traditional view winning over those on the alternative tip or many/any for that matter.

I get the wobbly, through to the wicked-ways of church, are an understandable target. To convert some of us otherwise is an important challenge us shabby saints should welcome. But we’re held firm by the internal integrity of Jesus recorded words and actions and the experience that leads us to say we know this present one. In person-like: God. In a common cause with other faiths and none, a desire for conviction about Christ but openness.

In this pioneering stream, we’re all ‘like’ Christians – not exactly top of the pops. The ‘pathetic response’ from churches isn’t a good sign but they simply reflect the same relative lack of awareness or belief in the ruler’s religion. These sick, not beautiful people, who want to make-the-big-money; doing rituals on a mission of abuse, in a slow and subtle pumping; into every institution, neighborhood and media outlet they can.

Look at the film ‘Open Secret’ ? Yes, kept down and out by distributors and press but even the reaction to that is muted. Who cares to scream, the posh and powerful abuse a bit and maybe then and… what… still now?

I have enough from this disputed man described in a book who graciously presses on with this poor wreck of a man: To know this is ‘considerably more’ than the ‘biblical one’ – you said it, the ‘real Jesus’.

You say he’s Arthur and written by later-outsiders, whatever? God bothered? Nah. It’s more about truth sought wider and deeper, in the sound and vision that derided and spat-on name Jesus represents. In the character, action and sayings of this God-claimer. In contact as direct as can be, dared and risked all-on.

Let him turn up in my, or your life, some more. This is where my hope is for the overturn in the battle, with fragility, we scarcely can believe winning.

Mark

4. RabbiT says:

Bit of a schizophrenic post there Henry. I respect your honesty in pointing out that Ellis’ words constitute “theories”.

While we have nearly 5,000 copies or fragments of the New Testament dating from up to 350AD you are presenting us with legends which were codes because the truth could not be written in the 12th Century from manuscripts they had discovered, which no longer exist and which they could not reproduce but had to conceal in said legend by changing the names of key characters.

Wow! Now there’s a huge leap of faith. All sounding a bit like Joseph Smith’s golden plates bs.

We now move to a fact that in some sect all priests were castrated. Don’t think I’d be wanting to join that sect myself somehow.

My understanding is that Rabbinical Judaism had its roots with Yohanan ben Zakkai.

The real Jesus sure has not been hidden from me my having come to experience Him some 35 years ago for the first time my discovering the New Testament to be reliable, my having direct experience of all the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

If you feel inclined to believe that the Jesus of the bible (the Son of God) is not the real Jesus then it sure seems odd that the spirit world acknowledges great power in His name your now asking if the spirit world is “deceived”.

Has it not perhaps occurred to you that Ellis is the one trying to deceive?

Interesting how the Jesus I know, the Jesus of the bible is able to cast out demons at my request and has likewise healed incurable diseases, likewise at my request. He likewise gave me the Holy Spirit which was a phenomenal supernatural experience.

I am beginning to see your relationship with Ellis as that of an adherent with his priest. I don’t need the wisdom of me, I go straight to the source.

I challenge you to confront Jesus for yourself. I was prepared to believe Him and asked Him into my life on the basis of “if you are who you say you are” in other words if you are not, don’t bother.

I have found Him true in all things.

Knowledge starts here…

• Tapestry says:

There is no need to place truths into conflict with each other RabbiT. The resolution of what appears to us to be facts/stories that conflict, is usually to bring in a third factor – time. Through time the conflicts resolve, as God reveals further information to us. God existed before any words were written by any historian or bibliographer. The words were written by men, often conflating truth with a narrative which was in their interests to write. The power of prayer, of God and the need for those is undeniable. I would agree.

• ralfellis says:

>>My understanding is that Rabbinical Judaism
      >>had its roots with Yohanan ben Zakkai.

But who was Yohanan ben Zakkai? Why has Judaism lost its key mentor from history, just as Christianity has lost its key leaders from history?

In reality, Yohanan ben Zakkai was at the siege of Jerusalem, and surrendered to Vespasian. But Vespasian already knew Yohannan, and asked why it took him so long to come to him.

So Yohannan was a Jewish traitor who had been working for Vespasian during the Jewish Revolt. And from this and other evidence, we now know who Yohannan was – he was Josephus Flavius.

Now do you see why Judaism has ‘lost’ their key mentor? Like Chritianity, they did not want you admit that their founding leader was the repulsive Josephus Flavius.

Ralph

5. RabbiT says:

Erratum:

That should read – I don’t need the wisdom of one, namely I don’t need to go to a man (some priest) (as you do Ellis) I go straight to God through His Son Jesus, who is equally God.

6. RabbiT says:

There was a point I forgot to mention:

“Whatever King Jesus was, we need his spirit to reinvigorate us, to ignore the pathetic response of the paedophile churches, the politicians and the legal operators, and get ready to defend ourselves. Done in the name of the real Jesus, we will stand a much better chance of survival.”

Are you suggesting Henry, the people should respond with violence?

Defense is one thing…

7. RabbiT says:

There was a point I forgot to mention:

Are you suggesting Henry, the people should respond in the name of (some) Jesus – with violence?

Hummmmmmm…

• Tapestry says:

The real Jesus was a warrior – a warrior against Rome who tried to Revolt during the chaos left when Nero died. Sadly he failed, and lost the war.

• Dublinmick says:

You are absolutely right. People tend to leave out the phrase

Sell your cloak and buy a sword, it does not fit the turn your other cheek narrative.

8. Dublinmick says:

Jesus may have prevented the pedophile priests, however the question remains how are we going to prevent it.

The religions of Abraham are fairly new on the world scene, and have suffered much engineering and adulteration. These being judaism, Christianity and Islam.

In the present form they are simply a belief system. Judaism at least does believe in a healthy diet, recognizes such things as the importance of minerals, drinking from bronze and silver kiddush cups etc.

Most of it is simply a belief system. O.K. so you believe it, then what?

As discussed here before. Jesus the Essene exhorted a union with nature, the divine life force, deep breathing, primarily the fruits of the field for food etc. It is much like the native American, Hindu or Buddhist. All the rest is simply theory. Yeah sure it puts money in the coffers, convinces the masses they are going to heaven and keeps them under control. In fact holds sway over their sexual energies.

When sitting Bull walked barefooted across the grass in the early morning to absorb the the living energy of the earth, he was worshipping the Christos, the life force. That is the one Jesus was referring to as the father in heaven.

It is a vibration of light, the supreme sound of the cosmos. It forms all life. As the Hindus say it has always been here and always will be here

It is the sound of the creator, you can hear it in a sea shell. All the rest is simply smoke and mirrors.

What you know is more important than what you believe.

• emm jay says:

I enjoyed that post Tap. Dublinmick, I absolutely agree with you re belief system. All religions imho are corrupted with man made belief systems. Nature is not man made and I thank God for that. To me God is about nature, the spirit and as stated above, vibration, light and energy. I have read the article that you have linked on your site, it’s excellent. I wish that I had recognised much earlier whilst sitting before a priest in ‘confession’ as a child, just how negative and disempowering this mind control of the masses, that is still masquerading as ‘religion’. Still, I suppose I did recognise the deceit early on because my faith, even as a child was/is a resonation with all that is of love, nature and the Spirit within. The Holy Spirit even. That to me is where God is. I absolutely believe in God, but the arrogance, deception and cruelty of
      religions and their tyrannical, machiavellian leaders who ridiculously perceive themselves to be middle men to God, absolutely astound me. The sheer arrogance! To me, that is a insult to God, of the highest order. But that’s just my personal opinion x

9. Dublinmick says:

All of this hocus pocus of eating crackers, drinking grape juice in the pew and tossing holy water is bs. The law is life.

There are two forms of the highest energy in the universe, they cause lighining when they meet in the sky, form a baby in the womb and make the grass grow.

The question is how to get closer to this energy, how to allow it to transform and make your life better. How do you get more of the life force.

Does this sound like a man who wanted you to fumble around dissecting scriptures?

And now I speak to you in the living tongue of the living God, through the holy spirit of our Heavenly Father. There is none yet among you that can understand all this of which I speak. He who expounds to you the scriptures speaks to you in a dead tongue of dead men, through his diseased and mortal body. Him, therefore, can all men understand, for all men are diseased and all are in death. No one sees the light of life. Blind man leads blind on the dark paths of sins, diseases and sufferings; and at the last all fall into the pit of death.

If you will that the living God’s word and his power may enter you, defile not your body and your spirit; for the body is the temple of the spirit, and the spirit is the temple of God. Purify, therefore, the temple, that the Lord of the temple may dwell therein and occupy a place that is worthy of him.

“The blood which runs in us is born of the blood of our Earthly Mother. Her blood falls from the clouds; leaps from the womb of the earth; babbles in the brooks of the mountains; flows wide in the rivers of the plains; sleeps in the lakes; rages mightily in tempestuous seas.

“The air which we breathe is born of the breath of our Earthly Mother. Her breath is azure in the heights of t heavens; soughs in the tops of the mountains; whispers the leaves of the forest; billows over the cornfields; slumbers in the deep valleys, burns hot in the desert.

“The hardness of our bones is born of the bones of our Earthly Mother, of the rocks and of the stones. They stand naked to the heavens on the tops of mountains; are as giants that lie sleeping on the sides of the mountains, as idols set in the desert, and are hidden in the deepness of the earth.

If you believe in the angels of the Earthly Mother and do her laws, your faith shall sustain you and you shall never see disease.

Stay away from big macs.

After water fasting and enimas

And when they baptized themselves, the angel of water entered their bodies, and from them flowed out all the abominations and uncleannesses of their past sins, and like a falling mountain stream gushed from their bodies a multitude of hard and soft abominations. And the ground where their waters flowed was polluted, and so great became the stench that none could remain there.

And he pointed with his hand to where the running of the water and the sun’s heat had softened to clayey mud the earth by the edge of the water. “Sink your feet in the mire, that the embrace of the angel of earth may draw out from your bones all uncleanness and all disease. And you will see Satan and your pains fly from the embrace of the angel of earth. And the knots of your bones will vanish away, and they will be straightened, and all your pains will disappear.”

And the flesh of slain beasts in his body will become his own tomb. For I tell you truly, he who kills, kills himself, and whoso eats the flesh of slain beasts, eats of the body of death. For in his blood every drop of their blood turns to poison.

For your body is that which you eat, and your spirit is that which you think. Eat nothing, therefore, which a stronger fire than the fire of life has killed. Wherefore, prepare and eat all fruits of trees, and all grasses of the fields, and afl milk of beasts good for eating. For all these are fed and ripened by the fire of life; all are the gift of the angels of our Earthly Mother. But eat nothing to which only the fire of death gives savor, for such is of Satan.”