Why US and Israel wants to ban this video

Published on Oct 24, 2015

This nice Jewish American speaks truth about her experience in occupied Palestine… It will make you cry…

Anna Baltzer, “Life in Occupied Palestine: Eyewitness Stories & Photos” produced by Chun Pan.
Learn more or purchase at: www.AnnaInTheMiddleEast.com/dvd

Jennifer adds –  Oh, dear, very packaged, very pro-Israel. Yes, of course she’s working for non-violent opposition because that is completely impotent – it’s ineffective.
The sub-text is clearly that the priviledge of Jews supercedes the human rights of the Palestinian citizens of Israel.

12 Responses to “Why US and Israel wants to ban this video”

1. ian says:

Well now. I said I was done with facebook, but due to this being posted, I’ve reactivated my account to share this. Thanks Gordon, this is more appealing than an old man shouting his mouth off, and if it educates one person, it’ll be worth the pictures of plares of chips getting 30 likes. Spot on.

2. Truth will prevail says:

Do men only need some pretty face – and they stop thinking? (I wonder)

Is she critizising the Israeli crimes against the Palestinians – is she?
    She simply documents them with an unflinching pretty smiling face – not a single harsh word of criticism. I’ve found that intolerable.

Some sweeety – mocking birdy? Not to my taste.

• Gordon says:

Does one need to be a loudmouth Alex Jones to get the message across.

Can one not be pretty and of gentle disposition to state their case?

Judge not a book by its cover.

What matters is TRUTH which shall prevail. Is Anna telling the truth? I think so, but correct me if I’m wrong.

• NPP says:

She looks to have a lovely cover! She speaks articulately.. Like it or not a charming face and articulation may spread the information more widely than not.

Are we not allowed to comment upon a pretty face anymore? Is it so politcally incorrect to notice such details? Assuming she is what she says she is, ishe appears to have courage to boot.

3. Truth will prevail says:

….and rest assured. This video will not be banned. It’s Israel’s humane pretty face…it’s underlying message is PRO Israel

4. ian says:

I have been slagging off Israel and listing their crimes against the world never mind Palestine since I found out how things were there. No one listens. I try to say, look don’t listen to me, find out for yourself. I have and will keep trying to raise awareness to the situation, by any means I can. This video whilst not condemning is enlightening and it might encourage some people to look further. The presenter is not to my taste either “Truth” nor is the message strong enough. I will however keep trying.

5. Jennifer says:

• ian says:

Yes probably all these things Jennifer. I still feel it’s worth a try to get through to the non educated. Although there is more awareness now, it is slow and sparse, and the masses won’t listen to me. Possibly a Palestinian video faced up by a looker, I don’t know. I’m struggling just now from various angles. I just know it needs to be better than it is. Hardly anyone cares. Are they taught this apathy too?

6. nick says:

Glass half empty eh?
    I cannot believe that some of you lot moan about someone not quite doing enough, or that she is too pro israel.

Well, she has articles published by the Electronic Intifada, so that’s good enough for me

• ian says:

I’m with you there nick. I’m not sure of the best angle to convert a lot of people, but this contains a lot of of information and doesn’t portray the Palestinians as lunatics as the BBC usually does.

• nick says:

Thanks Ian. The best angle? It’s horses for courses.

Some people are turned off by graphic descriptions and pictures, and just turn away because they don’t want to depress themselves, I can understand that.
        some people are put off by the leftie hippy type who have a million causes and issues to rage about, others would not take criticism of israel seriously if it came from a non jew because they may suspect some hidden ‘antisemitism’

I have a lot of resperct for those guys Neturei Karta, I don’t care if they are controlled opposition or whatever – they are still raising awareness, and passers by may think ‘well, if those jewish as you can get jews are opposing israel then there must be something to it’

We are facing a huge multi billion $ machine so every little bit from every angle helps in some way.

• ian says: