I have just returned from Germany, Austria & Italy – thanks for your patience as I work to answer all 400 emails that were waiting for me.  I was able to delete more than 100 emails from “banks” and “attorneys” in other countries that told me I had won or inherited many millions of dollars and they would transfer this money to me – as soon as I sent them my banking information.
As always, we had a super time and I will have photos up on the website as quickly as possible.  The one factor that was different this year was the invasion.  Trains were not allowed to cross the border from Austria into Germany for weeks and we are not sure if that ban has been lifted yet or not.  As we drove south along the Autobahn from Germany into Austria, we had no delays but the traffic northbound out of Austria into Germany was backed up a good five miles.  Border protection had erected a camp alongside the northbound lanes and were stopping each and every car, truck, motor scooter and skateboard while checking for refugees.  Our friends Michael and Martina at the Hotel Gretl in Austria are feeling it.  Their son Stefan is 25 and a medic in the army.  He was called out to one of the border camps.  Michael is also in the Army but high enough that he wasn’t posted in the field and is home every night – but what about the daytime when Tina is alone running the hotel?  She has a bag packed with clothes and important papers – AND she carries a pistol now.
url
One of our group had to depart early and since the trains were not allowed into Germany from Austria, I had to drive her into Slovenia to catch a flight to Munich for her homebound train.  This cost her a lot of money, one of the collateral effects this wave of people has caused, but the press fails to mention the hardship caused by these refugees to people just trying to live their lives.
As I said, photos from the Patrol will begin posting quickly and we will let you know when to look.
Going back?  Of course we are going back to Germany and Austria for the Ulrichsberg Memorial in 2016!  In fact, as soon as possible we will begin taking early bookings for this Patrol.  Don’t miss it!
After the Patrol wrapped up and our Patrollers returned to the USA and Australia, I went on into Italy where our friend and Member Aldo Villagrossi had arranged for me to present my book on the escape of Hitler in the city auditorium (I guess that is what it is called) and the room was packed – every chair in the place was filled and with the Mayor sitting in the front row.  Aldo put together a super event and was a great host, taking me around the town, in the castle etc. and of course, eating some great Italian food – including chocolate salami.  No – it had nothing to do with salami, just chocolate…..a lot of chocolate!  More on this when we post the photos from the Patrol.  You will love it!
Shipping – I realize that we are a bit behind on shipping but mostly we are a few days late shipping books and that is because I was not here to hand sign the books before they go out.  I will get writer’s cramp over the week-end signing the books and they go out pronto.  Many thanks for your patience.
If I have not replied to your email, please be patient – I will go as fast as I can but if you have not received your reply by Tuesday morning, please email me again and kick me along.
Thanks – this was a great time in wonderful places with fantastic people.
Cordially,
Harry Cooper
President,
Sharkhunters International
P.S.
HUNTING HITLER – It was as predictable as crooks in Chicago politics…..Sharkhunters were the ones who learned AND PROVED that Adolf Hitler & Eva Braun did not commit suicide in the bunker.  Initially people laughed and said this could not be true; that the government would not lie – pause for a little laughter here.  But as time went on and thanks to information from DON ANGEL ALCAZAR de VELASCO, Member #158 backed up by more information from S.E.I.G. Agent PIZZARRO and with S.E.I.G. Agent TAUCHER combing through the archives in Washington, we got hundreds of FBI files that clearly stated they did indeed escape.  Further, HARRY COOPER, Member #1-LIFE was in Argentina four times meeting with people who confirmed this was true – there was no suicide, they lived out their lives in Argentina.
JACKELS and BOTTOM FEEDERS – Once the jackals and bottom feeders learned the truth that Hitler and Eva escaped to Argentina, they couldn’t wait to lift, borrow and outright plagiarize our historic findings and publish books and TV clips on this as if they were the ones who originally broke the story!  Worse yet, as they are compelled by the people paying them, they include false stories about German activities – these are the dues they must pay in order to get ink.  We never learned to grovel – sorry about them.

48 Responses to “Europe frozen by invasion of immigrants. Trains not running between Germany and Austria.”

1. Lynn says:

America has had Germans under occupation for 70 years. The tables are turning now and this invasion will wake the sleeping up, a good could come out of this as winter sets in. The world knows this is by design and who is behind it, Russia will get the truth to the masses as they take the ME back from the Ratschild,Windsor-Bush, Sorros Maffia Cabal, his timing is Biblical.

2. Aldous says:

Some have had enough and been tipped well and truly over the edge.
    I think we can expect a lot more such incidents.

German mayoral candidate Henriette Reker stabbed [in a critical condition] in neck by man ‘shouting about refugees’ in Cologne

• RabbiT says:

I don’t know anything about Reker but to me this is just so sad. This is what the psychopaths want.

• beLIEve says:

The issue is the RATs-child stooges are getting it “in the neck”.

The perpetrators live to …create more chaos.

This, it appears, has always been the way.

I realise if, the acolytes are seen to be targets, there may be a resultant drop in wannabee recruits, for their perfidious agenda.

However the time has come for the people to go for the EL-iteS (SATANIC-i’ll thieve everything SCUM)……..personally.

This is why, Imho they are trying to unlawfully, lock us down.
      They are preparing in advance, to protect themselves…. from us.

I am wondering if, the FAKE refugee situation is, provocation on the part of the SCUM at the top; with the aim of creating the civil unrest that will hasten an UNLAWFUL lock down ?

We do indeed live in interesting times !

• Men Scryfa says:

Thanks for the link Aldous. We better be careful to check it was not a Gladio style patsy radio controlled out of some Secret Service Bunker into doing this in order to make White Europeans look bad and so further the interests of Israel.

For this reason I have been suggesting that the true target is Military Intelligence, the Secret Services and those they really work for. Don’t forget many of these people are paedophiles or the protectors of paedophile murderers and Zionists.

Deal with these issues – it would not take much (though unfortunately there is only one of me!) and the puffy police and everyone else will be no problem.

You know I think they are getting desperate. I can smell it. Good.

• Men Scryfa says:

Sorry not paedophile – child rape. Child Rapists and Child Murderers.

Not above using the so-called ‘national’ press to vilify and denounce the just and defend the child killers and child rapists.

• Aldous says:

Hi Men Scryfa, your comment and those of Lynn, RabbiT and beLIEve, on this thread suddenly got me thinking… has this incident happened at all? I wouldn’t put it past the bar stewards. They faked that shooting in the head of Congresswoman Giffords for certain in 2011:

At least 11 others including some of her staff members were reported to have been injured, some seriously, and six people have died. Surgeons told a press conference that they were “very optimistic” that Miss Giffords would survive.
        Miss Giffords’ aide was reportedly killed in the attack, as was federal Judge John Roll. Some reports said a child may have been injured.

That story/fable sounds positively ridiculous and infantile nowadays.
        I think now that the German story could well be a similar fake. Do you think they’re going for a knife ban lol?

Lenin: One man with a knife can sock it to us in the neck; make mass searches and hold executions for found knives.

Or better still: One man with a hen can really put egg on our faces; make mass searches and hold executions for found hens and/or eggs.

The Laughing Policeman/Gunman/Knifeman/Eggman – Charles Jolly / Penrose 2:36

• Men Scryfa says:

Good point Aldous I tip my hat to you.

I should have mentioned that caveat as well whilst I was at it. Quite possibly another phony vicsim hoax never happened ZOG ‘check if the cattle are awake’ fake news story incident.

Thinking about it there is that kind of ring to it: lack of detail, bold statements made about ‘hatred’ but no specifics given etc
        Maybe it’s some Zio-Criminal’s wet dream, “let’s blame Whitey like in ’45. Again how do u spell holo…?”

I hope it is fake and phony as that just puts another nail in the coffin of the Zog press and will get enough people eventually calling for the owners and facilitators to face it. I want to see the other businesses though as targets the High Street ZOGs as I call them that is what needs to be the focus – bring it home to the dumbed down masses etc etc

Boycott, Pickett, Divest, Disown, Denounce ALL PRO-ZIONIST Business and all those Business owners. All such activity can end when they prove they support human rights in Palestine and the human right to the complete self-determination of the British people etc etc.

The Truth is Out There Now. Let the B@stards try to put us on trial – that is what I want – keep getting them to expose themselves. Keep the pressure on. Keep pressing their heads to the hot plate and watching them sizzle. [a metaphor]

I want to see these Cowards expose themselves by putting the likes of some of us on Trial for trumped up phony ‘thought crime’ charges in the Age of the Internet.

The Paedophile / Blackmail Issue will open up how Mass Immigration was forced on Britain by a hostile and backstabbing elite – the Paedophile Issue will open the Genocide Issue up like a Can Opener.

Mark my Words

Men Scryfa
        17.10.2015

Stick that in your @@@pipe and smoke it P*****r you perverted little shit.

• Very well said at 8.18
        All good comments on this thread tonight
        So M&S is one. Who else on the high st? Or will that lead us into real trouble to name names?
        Pret a Manger perhaps. John Lewis Waitrose
        Lord Rose with his outspoken views on EU recently looks to me like he could be a regular at Eyes Wide Shut type parties with mask and red robe while eerie Satanic harmonics get played and chats round the pentagram that interact with the pentagrams energetic vibrations given off and cause this world and the Underwold the veils tobecome very thin where they meet and interdimensional entities will appear, feasting off the chi life force of a sacrifice or two or more and other depravities*

*Im not accusing Lord Rose, im just saying that’s what comes to mind when I look at his face and eyes and pallor

• Dogman says:

Given the choice of knives the attacker was carrying, which one did he use as the hunting knife looks like a serious piece of kit. Why did they leave bloodstained bandages on the ground at the scene?

3. Lynn says:

Well if the politicians are being targeted, the message may just get through to the rest of them. None of us asked for these wars. No one was attacking us except the very people we see in power. The Elites have caused this and by God they will pay now.

4. Aldous says:

INVADERS… alien beings from a butchered Middle East. Their destination: Europe. Their purpose: to make it THEIR Europe.

Aldous has seen them, for him it began one lost night on a lonely country road, looking for a short cut that he never found.
    It began with a closed deserted diner, and an old man too long without sleep to continue his journey.
    It began with the landing of an aircraft virtually from another galaxy called Tel Aviv, Zip/Postcode: Hell 1

Now, Aldous knows that the Invaders are here, that they have taken near human form and European names. Somehow he must convince a disbelieving world that the nightmare has already begun.

The Invaders Opening Clip 1:43

• Truth will prevail says:

It’s not the Jews (in Germany/Europe) they need to worry about either… The Jews are safe. It’s the indigenous people who are in danger.

US-Zionist Jews have been in total control of Germany for 70 years to the detriment of the enslaved German people and their occupied country.

For Zionist Jews there’s no business more profitable than “Shoah business” (“HolyHoax” religion & “antisemitism”) depicting the victimizers as eternal victims.

Mass immigration of Muslim men into Germany (Europe) is being engineered and financed by US-Zionist billionaires and their “foundations”. Mass immigration is modern warfare. A weapon of mass destruction…genocide.

Merkel is Jewish.Her mother was a Polish Ashkenazim Jew. Merkel is not loyal to the German people, she has never been. She is a Zionist fifth column CIA-B’nai B’rith freemason. Merkel’s policies are totally anti-German in nature and pro-European i.e. Zionist Jew World Order

The Zionists moved the resources of the United States and the EU (mostly Germany’s economic power) behind the accomplishment of their “New World Order” goals (of world domination) – usurping and wrecking both in every way possible.

When will the white European peoples and their American descendants realize who their real enemy is? When will they stop waging Zionist wars for Zionist goals? When will they stop being self-destructive?

5. Men Scryfa says:

EZRA POUND.
    The famous American poet had been convicted of treason for revealing in radio broadcasts that World War Two had been started by International Jewry to further its own ends of world domination. He was kept thirteen years in a lunatic asylum in a urine-soaked cell, originally in solitary confinement and forced to wear a straitjacket. Only much later was he allowed to receive visitors such as Mullins.

6. Lynn says:

They will ultimately pay for either their compliance, or their silence. Like we always said as kids if we were short changed …you jewed me.

7. banned says:

Tel Aviv calling

It amazes me that you hate the Zionist control of our media but to prove a point you actually put links in to that exact same Zionist controlled media. How the hell does that work?

• Men Scryfa says:

Shalom Shabat!

The point is that it is often the mainstream media which does the best job of exposing itself. Take for instance the continued baying for blood over the fact that quite properly allegations of very serious child rape have been made against public figures. Now many of us who have taken the time to conduct in depth independent research have no doubt that there is a very serious case to be investigated regarding the ‘Westminster Child Abuse Scandal’. However, we have been treated to the spectacle of mainstream press telling us about ‘Blameless Brittan’ and that Peter McKelvie is some kind of axe grinding fantasist. This vitriolic behaviour and out of hand dismissal of serious allegations which is not justified by the full extent of even the present evidence, proves that the Mainstream Media is irredeemably corrupt and that there is something BIG to hide. Of course you can disagree but I would not come back for an argument here about it because you are going to lose.

P.S. Give my regards to Leon. Some of us would like to have a word with him.

8. Dogman says:

Dear banned, i’m typing slowly just in case you’re a slow reader.
    The almost total monopoly of the MSM is what stifles and controls the news that most of the public reads and that irritates a lot of people, especially within the alternative media, but I don’t follow your logic about referring to links to it.
    How does that work?
    Tel Aviv calling…how old are you?

• banned says:

Ok Dorman let me put it more simply so that even you can understand sunshine. The main point of most commentators on this site is how all our problems are caused by those horrible nasty joos and that they control the media and don’t tell us what’s going on in the world, agreed? Then I wonder when trying to prove some point or other some commentators will link to the Telegraph, mirror, Daily mail and the Express. Do you get it now.
      My age like your post is irrelevant.

• Dogman says:

You perhaps don’t realise that some people are using irony or simply highlighting some of the silly stories put out by the MSM. Nobody is saying that EVERYTHING the MSM produce is rubbish, and personally I don’t think everything is the fault of the jews, but the percentage of the MSM that they own indicates a near monopoly. I know you like to provoke with your comments, but your logic is flawed. Maybe you’d be better off with your own blog?

• Men Scryfa says:

Forgive me for saying but the way you are writing, the style you are using, just has the ring of how a Policeman or a Police Sergeant or a Sergeant / Corporal in the Army might speak to someone.
        “let me put it more simply so that even you can understand sunshine”.
        You also seem to be more comfortable with attacking some people than others a bit like you know real identities etc which any genuine commenter would never know unless of course they were into illegal hacking or something like that. Just a few thoughts. People are entitled to their views in a free society in my opinion. If they don’t like Joooos (as you call them) okay, if they don’t like you or they don’t like me, Okay. If they don’t like the Govt, Okay. What is the problem? What is the fear? What is the issue.

The point is that people here are interested in the TRUTH. Everyone who genuinely wants to investigate the Truth is made welcome by this Blog. I think that is a great and honourable thing. Is that what you think or does that make you afraid?

I don’t know why Truthseeking would make anyone afraid? Why would anyone be afraid of that – unless of course they had something to hide. Something True which they had hidden from somebody else to their advantage and to the disadvantage of the innocent ignorant person. Yeah that would then make sense. But it would not be right because the person who did not like the Truth would be a Liar yes a Liar and a murderer of the Truth. Now where does it warn us and tell us about that?

I am not being funny banned but are you paid to come to and comment on this blog

Personally I find it quite helpful as it might seem to suggest that alarm bells are going off somewhere. There is this feel of panic, like a situation out of control coming off you, it’s a vibe I get. A certain prickly defensiveness too like something is hitting home. Raw nerves badly exposed?

• שלום כיצד הוא מזג האוויר בתל אביב היום?

זכור, אוזיים לכותל

Shalom Shabat 🙂

9. Dogman says:

Lets remind ourselves of the article in the truthseeker.co.uk:
    The Frankfurt School were a group of Marxist Jewish intellectuals at Frankfurt University in the 1920-1930’s.They emigrated to NYC after Hitler came to power and were responsible for the “New Left” and feminism.
    They called for the most negative destructive criticism possible of every sphere of life to de-stabilize society.
    To further the advance of their ‘quiet’ cultural revolution, the School recommended (among other things):
    1. The creation of racism offences.
    2. Continual change to create confusion
    3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
    4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
    5. HUGE IMMIGRATION TO DESTROY IDENTITY.
    6. The promotion of excessive drinking
    7. Emptying of churches
    8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
    9. Creating dependency on the state or state benefits
    10. Control and dumbing down of media
    11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family
    One of the main ideas of the Frankfurt School was to exploit Freud’s idea of ‘pansexualism’ – the search for pleasure, the exploitation of the differences between the sexes, the overthrowing of traditional relationships between men and women. To further their aims they would:
    • attack the authority of the father, deny the specific roles of father and mother, and wrest away from families their rights as primary educators of their children.
    • abolish differences in the education of boys and girls
    • abolish all forms of male dominance – hence the presence of women in the armed forces
    • declare women to be an ‘oppressed class’ and men as ‘oppressors’

10. Truth will prevail says:

“2. Offener Brief von Generalmajor Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof: Deshalb muss Merkel zum Wohl des Volkes zurücktreten

Hier der ganze Brief:

Auszüge aus dem Brief des Generalmajors an Frau Merkel:

“Inzwischen haben sich die Schätzungen der in Deutschland „aufgestauten“ Migranten für das Ende diesen Jahres auf 2 bis 2,5 Millionen aufaddiert, etwa 700.000 nicht anerkannte und nicht zurückgeführte Asylbewerber, etwa 300.000 inzwischen untergetauchte Migranten und 1 bis 1,5 Millionen Neuankömmlinge im Jahr 2015. Sie haben bisher keinen wirksamen Versuch unternommen, die Massenmigration nach Deutschland zu unterbinden. Sie haben in Ihrer Angewohnheit des sehr, sehr langen Abwägens wertvolle Zeit nutzlos verstreichen lassen, in der Sie hätten beginnen können, Schaden von unserem Volk abzuwenden.”

“Zu den inzwischen erkennbaren hässlichen Begleiterscheinungen der massenhaften Zuwanderung zählt vieles, was bereits dabei ist, sich in Deutschland einzunisten und zu verbreiten. Die Massen von Migranten bringen nicht nur ihre Not mit sich, der sie hier entfliehen wollen, sondern auch Sitten, die in ihren Kulturkreisen offensichtlich verbreiteter sind als bei uns, oder von denen sie glauben, sie würden in unserem liberalen Lande toleriert. Über alle diese Erscheinungen wird inzwischen vielfach im Internet und von Polizeibeamten und freiwilligen Helfern berichtet, aber sie werden in den deutschen Medien, wie von wunderbarer Hand gelenkt, nicht erwähnt.

Diese hässlichen Begleiterscheinungen sind der „verschwiegene Teil der Wirklichkeit“:

– Vergewaltigungen im Umfeld von Migranten-Unterkünften,

– Zwangsprostitution in Migranten-Unterkünften,

– Massenschlägereien zwischen Ethnien, Religionen und Clans mit Knüppeln, Reizgas und Messern,

– Verletzungen und Anpöbeln von Polizistinnen und Polizisten,

– Haustürbettelei,

– Kirchenbesetzungen zum Erzwingen von Kirchenasyl,

– Anpöbeln und Beschimpfen von Passanten als „Sch…-Deutsche“

– Stoßen von deutschen Passanten vom Bürgersteig,

– Angrapschen und Belästigen von Frauen,

– Zertrümmern von Unterkunft-Mobiliar, um in eine attraktivere Stadt verlegt zu werden,

– Entweichen aus den von Behörden gestellten Unterkünften, Eisenbahnzügen und Bussen, um der Registrierung zu entgehen,

– lautstarke Beschwerden, wenn die Verpflegung nicht der im Herkunftsland entspricht,

– Beschwerden von Migranten, wenn Sie in Arztpraxen so lange warten müssen, wie deutsche Patienten,

– Weigerung von Migranten, sich von Frauen in Arztpraxen und Behörden dirigieren und beraten zu lassen,

– Massenhafte, nicht bezahlte Einkäufe aus Migranten-Unterkünften im Internethandel,

– Weigerung von Migranten-Gruppen in Geschäften, Ihre Einkäufe zu bezahlen.

Dass diese Aufzählung nach bisher gepflegter Regierungskommentierung „ausländerfeindlich“ ist, sagt mehr über das Verhältnis der Regierung zur Realität als über die Aufzählung selbst.

Auch wenn, die oben aufgezählten Begleiterscheinungen nur hässliche Ausnahmen sein mögen, so reichen auch die Ausnahmen aus einer Menge von 2 Millionen frisch ins Land gekommener Migranten, um das Klima zwischen Gästen und Gastgebern deutlich zu belasten.

Zu den hässlichen Begleiterscheinungen zählt auch ein bedauerlicher Demokratieverlust in Deutschland. Das sind grobe Verstöße gegen das Grundrecht auf Meinungsfreiheit und gegen den christlich-abendländischen Wert der Wahrheit. Das ist zweitens ein Vertrauensverlust in die Redlichkeit von Regierung, Parlamenten, Parteien und Medien bei einem erheblichen Teil unserer Bevölkerung.

Die Sorgen und Ängste von Bürgern über die plötzlich gekommenen Belastungen werden als „Rassismus, Ausländerfeindlichkeit und Rechter Rand“ beschimpft. Sie selbst haben mit vielen solchen Bemerkungen das Diskussions-Klima in Deutschland mit vergiftet und das Recht auf freie Meinungsäußerung stranguliert. Polizisten und Lehrerinnen haben mir über Sprechverbote und Berichtsverbote über Migranten-Verhalten berichtet. Angestellte einer Ladenkette sind aktenkundig belehrt worden, dass sie Warendiebstähle von Migranten nicht melden und berichten dürften, damit die Firma nicht als ausländerfeindlich gelte. Das sind Zustände, die wir sonst bei autoritär regierten Staaten beklagen.

Der Vertrauensverlust resultiert aus der gefilterten und geschönten Berichterstattung über die Schattenseiten der Zuwanderung und die horrenden Ewigkeitskosten für Bund, Länder, Kommunen und Sozialsysteme. Die ganze Lüge beginnt bekanntlich bei der halben Wahrheit.

Naheliegende Gefahren

Bei weiterhin rasch zunehmender Zuwanderung ist abzusehen, dass die hochgesteckten Erwartungen vieler Zuwanderer nicht erfüllt werden. Eine dadurch verursachte Unzufriedenheit wird sich vorhersehbar irgendwann entladen. Jetzt schon zeigt sich, dass es unter verschiedenen Migranten- Gruppen zu gewaltsamen Verteilungskämpfen kommt und zu Forderungen an deutsche Behörden, Hilfsorganisationen, Helfer und Sicherheitskräfte. Die Gewerkschaft der Polizei weist auf das Entstehen gewalttätiger, krimineller Strukturen den Migranten-Unterkünften hin. In manchen Kasernen-Unterkünften, die zu Teilen mit Soldaten und zu Teilen mit Migranten belegt sind, lagern auch Waffen und Munition. So ist nicht auszuschließen, dass sich Migranten Zugang zu Waffenkammern verschaffen und ihren Forderungen Nachdruck verleihen. Das würde Bundeswehr und Polizei Probleme bereiten, die sie nach deutschem Recht kaum lösen könnten.

Der Hauptanteil der Migranten sind junge und gesunde Männer, auch wenn die Medien bevorzugt Frauen und kleine Kinder zeigen. Diese Männer haben ihre Frauen in ihren Heimatländern zurückgelassen. Ein Teil von ihnen wird sich irgendwann in Deutschland sexuell bedienen.

Wenn sich die jetzt noch in Kasernen und auf Truppenübungsplätzen konzentrierten Migranten über die Dörfer und Städte verteilen, wird unsere Bevölkerung mit den Gefahren konfrontiert.” (Zitat Ende)
    ………………………..

Wer eine aggressiv-deutschfeindliche Politik betreibt, die Warnungen und Ängste der Deutschen ignoriert, das deutsche Volk als “Pack” missachtet, setzt sich dem Verdacht aus, eine gewalttätige Eskalation der Verhältnisse bewusst und absichtlich herbeiführen zu wollen!!! Den politischen Ausnahmezustand, um dann die genozidale Politik gegenüber dem deutschen Volk umso rigoroser zu exekutieren!!!

Wer die Verantwortung trägt für die Überflutung Deutschlands mit männlichen, muslimischen Migranten, Scheinasylanten, Wirtschaftsflüchtlingen und “IS” Terroristen steht zweifelsfrei fest: das US-Zionistische Merkel Regime, alle Parteien und jeder, der dieselbe verantwortungslose Politik unterstützt.
    Auch die absehbare Eskalation zur Gewalt geht auf deren Konto!

This kind of free speech is being censored on “German” (Zionist owned) media, even alternative ones. SHAME ON YOU. Only cowards must fear the truth.

• beLIEve says:

Truth will prevail……

Totally agree with your statement. I was thinking the same thing myself !

“Only cowards must fear the truth”.

• Men Scryfa says:

Well done for re-posting this stuff. These letters are important. It also goes to demonstrate again how infiltrated bought and paid for by the Genociders our mainstream press is (as we all know)

11. Truth will prevail says:

Enjoy!!

(Just imagine – such stupidity in between…

spoils everything. We must defend our European culture…)

• beLIEve says:

Cor Blimey O’Reilly, what a voice young Amira has !

As for the “muslims” saying music is for devil worshippers……..
      Are they genuine Muslims or, sh*** stirring khazars ?

• Dogman says:

Bearing in mind that our brains are 95% water, and after seeing the experiments done on this link and featured in recent articles on here, I am of the opinion that
        music has a far greater influence than many of us think. There were rhythyms used in pagan rituals.
        I.E. In Abomey, Africa, the deities that speak through humans are called vodun. From their vodun comes our Voodoo, and it is Voodoo that we must look for the roots of our [rock] music.

” Rock ‘n’ roll… does preserve qualities of that pagan metaphysic intact so strongly that it unconsciously generates the same dances, acts as a major antidote to the mind/body split, and uses a derivative of Voodoo’s technique of possession as a source for performers and audience alike, of tremendous personal energy.”

Lengthy but interesting read:

12. Lynn says:

Banned…dead giveaway… Always the sceptic. If you have anything to add to the facts no one will disagree. You have brought nothing, we are all watching things unfold on here. That is only worrying you…why. We can’t all be wrong.

• banned says:

Maybe 6, 8 at a push can’t be wrong or maybe I’m the one who is right, jeez this is a small blog with a few commentators, no real big deal. You have gone down a rabbit hole on the internet and claim to know what’s going on. You all have the TRUTH. I like this site because someone is making me think there’s an alternative, I might not believe it but I can sure tell the batshit that most of the commentators write. Peace

• Men Scryfa says:

I love that stick on the word Peace at the end. That really sickens me. You have been completely called out. Caught with your pants down here by Dogman and then you have the groovy idea of dishing out a backhanded compliment slagging the blog and all of us here off, ” jeez this is a small blog with a few commentators, no real big deal”, stirring things up taking a pot shot at friendly Lynn and then after that having the hypocrisy to sign off with “Peace”. Sorry but there would be peace in this world if it were not for your friends and collaborators the Zionists. As it stands and as you know peace is very far off with Zionism spreading evil and pain all over.

P.S. 10,000 views on a single article is not a small readership. The Daily Express of D*ckhead Desmond would love to have that kind of mojo. Don’t worry some of us here have it ‘;-*)

13. Truth will prevail says:

Well said.
    Zionists FXXX OFF!

• banned says:

I’ve followed Mr Condell for a few years now, and agree with everything he says. Not once in any of his videos have I heard him use the word Zionist, why would that be? Or is this post supposed to be ironic?

14. Lynn says:

Here here. They are trying it on. Don’t bite people. He is paid to do lt. They hate that we know them now. Their little scam is over. Busted.

15. banned says:

Men Scyfra, I can imagine most things sicken you. Lynn, why would I be paid for commentating on here? Not everything is a God dam conspiracy, calm down dear.

16. Dogman says:

It will kick off soon in Germany. Henry Makow has posted this from a female physician in Munich: “Until now, the number of unemployed in Germany was 2.2 million. Now it will be at least 3.5 million. Most of these people are completely unemployable. A bare minimum of them have any education. What is more, their women usually do not work at all. I estimate that one in ten is pregnant. Hundreds of thousands of them have brought along infants and little kids under six, many emaciated and neglected.” http://henrymakow.com/2015/10/News-Blackout-on-German-Refugee-Horror-Story%20.html

17. Truth will prevail says:

Quran 2:177
    177. It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah.fearing.

See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2015/10/News-Blackout-on-German-Refugee-Horror-Story%20.html#sthash.WJjXr8tc.dpuf

Well, well… spoken into the wind…

All you young, healthy Muslim men

don’t you know your prophet Mohammed? His teachings about charity? Charity among your own kin? Something slightly wrong here…isn’t it? Charity among your own but not to “unbelievers”…

And yet you don’t turn to your Muslim brothers right in your neighbourhood for help? Why do you all “flee” to European countries, to the countries of the Christian people you detest so much? Why do you turn on the Europeans (especially the Germans) with hatred, indolence, greed, immorality and savagery (raping white children and women) while demanding everything for free?

Is that the rightousness your prophet Mohammed demands? Why don’t your rich Muslim neighbours share their substance with their own kin?

Something is definitely not right here…

Are you refugees of war (as you claim you are)? Certainly not if you are not happy to stay in the first safe haven in your neighbourhood but heading far north into Germany. Let’s be clear, you are invaders, money scroungers and very dangerous people indeed. Who paid you for invading into Europe?
    Mind you – the same Evil Ones who are the destroyers of your home countries!

Go back home and defend your homelands. That’s what righteous men would do…

Go back home, fight your enemies there and build your countries anew.

The European nations want to live in peace, don’t allow yourselves to be used as weapons against them; the Europeans are not your enemies but your hope for a peaceful future in your own home countries.

18. Men Scryfa says:

The answer to all of this is very simple.

I am prepared to do it but what about you or you or you?